Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? (3521 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
The question should be where will thief atiku get 25% of vote from SE and SS?
Op has started again.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He got 25% in 2015.He will most likely get up to 25% in edo but there is now ay he will win edo

All buhari needs is 25% in 25 states plus simple majority

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by bender79: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FYI Godswill Akpabio belongs to a minor ethnic group annag in Akwa Ibom.The Governor Udom belongs to the majority Ibibio.In Guber the annangs will most likely vote for APC because of their son who is contesting for Guber.As far as the presidential election is concerned I don't see APC winning even in annang land let alone in the majority Ibibioland
we are not talking about wining but 25%

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by comos: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Are you willing to stake money on it that Buhari will not get 25% in Edo?
I'm ready to bet he willget 25% and can stake up to 1 million naira

If you are ready, let's find a referee and we stake money with him

don't waste your money,

If you are in Edo state, you will know that he will not win any LGA.

Almost all the political godfathers in Edo state have decamped to PDP.

Obaseki is just hanging on,

If oshiomole is removed as chairman, then APC will be finally buried in Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Binikingdowm:
buhari won't get 25% in edo state.
when Edo was in opposition , buhari got 45%.
Now, it will be 70%.
Op should increase the hope of thief atiku, so that he will not be crying of rigging.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

All buhari needs is 25% in 25 states plus simple majority
You are correct Buhari will get only 25% in 25 states nothing more.Atiku will take home the remaining 70% in 25 states

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
bender79:
we are not talking about wining but 25%
How will Buhari win if he keeps scoring only 25%?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
comos:

don't waste your money,

If oshiomole is removed as chairman, then APC will be finally buried in Edo state
the Edo state that Pdp is dead,
You are not even in Edo state.
Nobody want to hear Pdp in Edo state.
The worst of apc is better than the best of Pdp in Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
oya now let's bet on it..

Oshiomole that was running up and down begging leaders to support buhari in 2015 then went ahead and start insulting everyone..

Buhari won't see 25% in edo state not my state
You talk as though you are the only one in the state. You probably aren't even a registered voter

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
The question should be where will thief atiku get 25% of vote from SE and SS?
Op has started again.
You are right. Buhari is the one that that needs 25%.Atiku need 75%

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How will Buhari win if he keeps scoring only 25%?
thief atiku can not win one single poling unit in Edo state.
People that are making noise in itv don't have pvc.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
You talk as though you are the only one in the state. You probably aren't even a registered voter
He lives there and is in tune with public opinions in the state
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
thief atiku can not win one single poling unit in Edo state.
People that are making noise in itv don't have pvc.

grin ; you people think this is 2015 when Buhari will be scoring 1.9m votes in kano.This time around he will struggle to see 700k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
comos:

don't waste your money,

guy don't mind that senatordave1 he's always calculating rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Old man relax. Your experience on this forum should tell you not to accept political opinions at face value.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You are correct Buhari will get only 25% in 25 states nothing more.Atiku will take home the remaining 70% in 25 states
don't deceive yourself election has be concluded,
Thief atiku did not win any state.
Just tell me, which state you think thief atiku can win.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin ; you people think this is 2015 when Buhari will be scoring 1.9m votes in kano.This time around he will struggle to see 700k
And you are the grand old Chukwudi of Kano politics abi?

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
dude check the statistics Edo state have increased more than any other state in register voters..

Don't tell me it's because they want to vote buhari in..
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
And you are the grand old Chukwudi of Kano politics abi?
And you are the grand old Roger3D of Edo and SS politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

wetin be 700k? Kwakwanson will deliver 3 million votes for atiku, buhari will take the remaining 500k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Old man relax. Your experience on this forum should tell you not to accept political opinions at face value.
With the way Fulani terrorists under Buhari's protection has been dealing with Edo indigenes,I have no reason to doubt him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
dude check the statistics Edo state have increased more than any other state in register voters..

Don't tell me it's because they want to vote buhari in..
Nobody will know for sure until February next year

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
comos:

don't waste your money,

to debate,
Tell me which LGA, Pdp can win.
Is it Oredo, egor, ovia, or Edo north or Edo central.
Federal might is not there and ineffectual buffoon is not contesting, and people that are hungry prefer not to vote than to vote for Pdp.
While the government officials will deliver their poling unit,
I said again, thief atiku can not win one poling unit in Edo state.
Roger3D:
PaChukwudi44:

PaChukwudi44:

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
if you are not from edo state please don't argue with me..

Edo people like good people that's why they voted lucky out and put a commoner like oshiomole in..

Oshiomole perform well in first term but fail in second term that's why he's hated..

Gej was known as Mr corruption in edo state and they prefer a Fulani man in person of buhari, that's why he got those figures, check buhari results before 2015 he failed in edo woefully.

So after threatening us with Fulani herdsmen and want us to give them our lands.

After putting us in recession and you expect us to vote him again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

With the way Fulani terrorists under Buhari's protection has been dealing with Edo indigenes,I have no reason to doubt him
You sure know how to talk a lot of trash which isn't suprising coming from an Nnamdi Kanu follower

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
to debate,
Federal might is not there and ineffectual buffoon is not contesting, and people that are hungry prefer not to vote than to vote for Pdp.
Okay Buhari will win all the LGAs in the SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
to debate,
government officials deliver their polling unit? grin

Buhari supporters Na real zombies
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Okay Buhari will win all the LGAs in the SS
grin my chest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
You sure know how to talk a lot of trash which isn't suprising coming from an Nnamdi Kanu follower
What is the thrash and how exactly am I an NK follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
if you are not from edo state please don't argue with me..

Edo people like good people that's why they voted lucky out and put a commoner like oshiomole in..

Oshiomole perform well in first term but fail in second term that's why he's hated..

Gej was known as Mr corruption in edo state and they prefer a Fulani man in person of buhari, that's why he got those figures, check buhari results before 2015 he failed in edo woefully.

So after threatening us with Fulani herdsmen and want us to give them our lands.

After putting us in recession and you expect us to vote him again?
Look my friend you can only relay the opinions of the few hundred people you have talked to, you are in no position to predict the outcome of the elections in that state. As so what if you're from Edo state? Does that make you the spokesperson of the voters? How many cities and villages have you been to sample local opinion? You are just talking for yourself man. If I hear say I pay attention to anything you have to say on the matter

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

What is the thrash and how exactly am I an NK follower
You talk with a lot of sentiments and bitterness/hatred.beneath the artificial confidence,you know atiku stands no chance at all.You just hate buhari and wants him to lose to anybody,it doesnt work that way.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Misterdhee1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
This OP is surely a novice in politics. Buhari will conveniently get 35% and above in all SS states except Bayelsa. Political structure not Public opinion wins elections. Pdp's continued reign from 1999-2015 even in the face of very poor performances is enough evidence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Decide 2019 Results Across The Country. / Atiku Has A Good Case In Court! / What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.