Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? (3520 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Look my friend you can only relay the opinions of the few hundred people you have talked to, you are in no position to predict the outcome of the elections in that state. As so what if you're from Edo state? Does that make you the spokesperson of the voters? How many cities and villages have you been to sample local opinion? You are just talking for yourself man. If I hear say I pay attention to anything you have to say on the matter
yeah I can speak for my tribe, if you are from your tribe you can speak for them too..

As for the Benin we have the south south in mind..

Power needs to rotate across the 3 geopolitical zones.. south south and south west already have their shot.. we'll support the south eastern tribe..

When it's time for a south south to come out the Benin can bring out their son which will have the support of the south east..

Buhari have the Fulani agenda , we don't want him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

With the way Fulani terrorists under Buhari's protection has been dealing with Edo indigenes,I have no reason to doubt him
Is atiku not fulani? Didnt obj win bayelsa and benue after massacring them

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
yeah I can speak for my tribe, if you are from your tribe you can speak for them too..

Power needs to rotate across the 3 geopolitical zones.. south south and south west already have their shot.. we'll support the south eastern tribe..

When it's time for a south south to come out the Benin can bring out their son which will have the support of the south east..

So atiku a fulani doesnt have fulani agenda? Binis have benefited more under buhari

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How will Buhari win if he keeps scoring only 25%?
Scoring 25% in ss is a victory

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

So atiku a fulani doesnt have fulani agenda? Binis have benefited more under buhari
of course but power will go to the south east..

Atiku is a detrabilized Fulani like saraki..

Buhari is in the league of el rufai and shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

You cannot speak for anybody you haven't met before, you can only speak for yourself. How many registered Edo voters have you interacted with that you can determine with certainty how they'll vote? You are just talking your own cos this is an anonymous forum. Only next year elections can tell so I beg spare me all these speculative predictions jare

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Misterdhee1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

Lol. Which kain person be this na grin How can you talk for hundreds of thousands of people? Are you saying all those that have benefitted from the present regime will vote against Buhari? How did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you go to the market square to take a survey on who people will vote for come next year? Will you follow everyone to the polling booth to ascertain who is being voted for? I am not sure you understand naija politics atall. You sounded like a teen struggling to get hold of political permutations.

7 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
You cannot speak for anybody you haven't met before, you can only speak for yourself. How many registered Edo voters have you interacted with that you can determine with certainty how they'll vote? You are just talking your own cos this is an anonymous forum. Only next year elections can tell so I beg spare me all these speculative predictions jare
if you aren't from edo state don't argue with me..

Most APC supporters in Edo state won't even vote in 2019 they will be at home sharing money and praising themselves.

Removing buhari is a task that must be fulfilled
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Which kain person be this na grin How can you talk for hundreds of thousands of people? Are you saying all those that have benefitted from the present regime will vote against Buhari? How did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you go to the market square to take a survey on who people will vote for come next year? Will you follow everyone to the polling booth to ascertain who is being voted for? I am not sure you understand naija politics atall. You sounded like a teen struggling to get hold of political permutations.
benefit from what?
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Misterdhee1:
This OP is surely a novice in politics. Buhari will conveniently get 35% and above in all SS states except Bayelsa. Political structure not Public opinion wins elections. Pdp's continued reign from 1999-2015 even in the face of very poor performances is enough evidence.
He allows his hatred for buhari to becloud his reasoning and sense of objectivity.
Elections in ss are determined by party structure,money and powerful politicians.votes dont count here,politicians allocate votes.pdp has been having it easy here because other parties were too weak to challenge them plus they have federal might.but right now,apc is strong enough to challenge them so no more landslide wins for pdp.i dont know why pdp fans cant comprehend this simple logic.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

A fulani is a fulani,a typical fulani is highly tribalistic.you can chose to believe otherwise because of your buharophobia.
If the ibos give buhari reasonable votes,they will get power in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
If buhari will get 25% from south south so atiku will surely win north west by 70% since all big wigs from there decamp.

You can't also speak for north west people.. mumu APC supporters
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Roger3D(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

Most APC supporters in Edo state won't even vote in 2019 they will be at home sharing money and praising themselves.

Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Agritech(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

You are talking as if only you is the all Edo people. If you are truly Edo, you would know only Edo north can give Buhari the 25% of the votes. I laughed when you were talking that we would vote PDP because of South East. You must be a learner.

As an Edo man, I would tell you on free and fair election, Buhari would not win Edo, but would get about 40%. But with federal might, state might and thugs like Tony Kabaka. APC would easily win Edo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by SternProphet: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari will win about 3 SS states outright. He will score more than 25% in ALL 36 states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
comos:

don't waste your money,

If you are in Edo state, you will know that he will not win any LGA.

Almost all the political godfathers in Edo state have decamped to PDP.

Obaseki is just hanging on,

If oshiomole is removed as chairman, then APC will be finally buried in Edo state

A week to election, Mention me and prepare to stake that Buhari will not win 25% in Edo state
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Misterdhee1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
If buhari will get 25% from south south so atiku will surely win north west by 70% since all big wigs from there decamp.

You can't also speak for north west people.. mumu APC supporters
Ode gidi ni guy yi sha. Lemme lecture u small. Predicting Buhari's triumph in Nwest is a no-brainer. The baba has diehard supporters there. Irrespective of his party, they will vote for him massively. Atiku as a person depends only on his party structure and his financial prowess. His structure base is very weak. Even kwankwaso and Tambuwal will defeat him easily in Nwest. If he contests outside the 2 major parties, he can never get up to 3m votes. Buhari scored above 3m despite massive riggings even when he was in Anpp. But in edo, both Buhari and Atiku are just ordinary politicians that would depend on their individual party structure to get votes. So, if you now think apc wont get up to 25% in a state it controls, plus the massive incumbency power it enjoys and the oshiomole factor, you suppose go check ur brain for clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Ode gidi ni guy yi sha. Lemme lecture u small. Predicting Buhari's triumph in Nwest is a no-brainer. The baba has diehard supporters there. Irrespective of his party, they will vote for him massively. Atiku as a person depends only on his party structure and his financial prowess. His structure base is very weak. Even kwankwaso and Tambuwal will defeat him easily in Nwest. If he contests outside the 2 major parties, he can never get up to 3m votes. Buhari scored above 3m despite massive riggings even when he was in Anpp. But in edo, both Buhari and Atiku are just ordinary politicians that would depend on their individual party structure to get votes. So, if you now think apc wont get up to 25% in a state it controls, plus the massive incumbency power it enjoys and the oshiomole factor, you suppose go check ur brain for clinic.

Those type of illogical people if you see them around you, tell them to stake money on it so you can teach them a lesson

It is irrational to think Buhari will not win 25% in Edo

This election time might be a good time to make money off the emotional supporters

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Donmedrac: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sigh I see one guy mentioning Tony kabaka..

Is it not the same guy that protested saying APC used him grin?..

Buhari is rejected in edo north even oshiomole won't with his local government this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Scoring 25% in ss is a victory
Not when votes are been shared ,50-50 in the north
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Binikingdowm: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Not when votes are been shared ,50-50 in the north
true buhari will struggle in the north..

The north gave Jonathan like 4% votes
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Binikingdowm: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:
Sigh I see one guy mentioning Tony kabaka..

Is it not the same guy that protested saying APC used him grin?..

Buhari is rejected in edo north even oshiomole won't with his local government this time around
don't waste your time arguing.. buhari will loose flawlessly
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by IamAtikulate: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:
Herdsmen have always been in edo and other ss states even before 1999
Buhari amplified it. We are voting him out.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Ijeshaooduaman: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Donmedrac:

Am I the only person doubting this guy is Edo but ibo living in Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Ijeshaooduaman: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
What this op said is what PDP said in the past gubernitorial election. They boasted that APC would lose the election to PDP. We all saw them in this forum. But when they results came in, they were stunned shocked shocked. In order to save face, they began claiming the election was rigged.

I don't see how buhari won't get at least 45 percent of Edo state. In fact, I see him winning the state and performing more than expectation in the whole south south; mostly in Delta, Akwa ibom and cross river states

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by farem: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Binikingdowm:
buhari won't get 25% in edo state.

There's no gainsayin that this came from your anus. No human brain can write this of edo

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Ijeshaooduaman: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

A fulani is a fulani,a typical fulani is highly tribalistic.you can chose to believe otherwise because of your buharophobia.
If the ibos give buhari reasonable votes,they will get power in 2023.
No they won't. We want them to have their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by ionsman: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Binikingdowm:
buhari won't get 25% in edo state.

He'll. No be only you come from Edo state. Dey form Edo custodian for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by wiseone28: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Godswill dominates annang completely.the annang people are in the akwa ibom northwest district or ikot ekpene zone which has 9 lgas.elections do not usually hold there,godswill simply rigs it from uyo with federal might and will still do so nexr year.he has no challenger there.this zone has 30% of aks votes.
Nsima is not from annang,hes from eket zone same as udom and also ibibio from ikot abasi while udom is from onna.both are in the same federal constituency.
Eket zone has 12 lgas,the largest tribe there are the orons who have 5 out of the 12 lgas there and oron people have been pro-apc since 2014.the ibibios are equally divided between apc and pdp.apc/acn was introduced into akwa ibom by the ibibios led by john udoedehe.it controls half of ibibio land.it then spread to oron before penetrating annang recently.
Most akwa ibom polls are usually rigged.its about who has the rigging capacity,udom does not have it.buhari will not get less than 30% in akwa ibom.the guber poll is 50/50.before you argue,go to akwa ibom and find out
where are you from cos you too sabi Akwa ibom politics? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by ionsman: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Only fools don't know the amount of carnage herds men caused in Edo.

Mr Man, you're the fool here. Herdsmen have been wrecking havoc for a long time. If not for God, my old man would be history by now. He was attacked along Benin- Akure road(2011). So stop making it seem like it started today. In your dictionary and your ilks alike, Nigeria became an entity in May 2015. Anything prequel to that can't be remembered by you lots.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Binikingdowm: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
ionsman:

Mr Man, you're the fool here. Herdsmen have been wrecking havoc for a long time. If not for God, my old man would be history by now. He was attacked along Benin- Akure road(2011). So stop making it seem like it started today. In your dictionary and your ilks alike, Nigeria became an entity in May 2015. Anything prequel to that can't be remembered by you lots.
this is senatordave1 using his alternate accounts..

He have naira land accounts of all major tribes in Nigeria so don't take him seriously
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by IamAtikulate: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
ionsman:

That is the reason we need restructuring. Vote against restructuring and might be you next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? / What Indians Said About Their Government, Can Nigerians Say The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.