Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? (3523 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by IAMEE: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
I really can't speak of bayelsa as Silva has really lost his Goodwill and the party lacks structure.

Buhari will ger 25% in delta with the influence of Ogburu who has always win delta central even ahead of Ibori. The combination of Ogburu, omo-agege, emerho will deliver delta central while oduaghan will work wonders frlm delta south as there election wont be easily rigged as usual.

If APC crisis in Rivers is well managed, 25% is sure for them.

Akpabio remains the biggest politician ffom akwa ibom and PDP has really felt the heat of his defection. 25% is sure for buhari.

Cross river remains the state that benefitted most in terms of appointment and project. They will surely reciprocate the gesture.

Edo may be a bit difficult but 25% is possible.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Binikingdowm: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
I saw Edoloaded moniker are you from Edo state?
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by tech18: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Akwa-Ibom(Akpabio,OUK,Nsima,etc),Edo(Osho Baba),,Rivers(Amaechi,Abe,etc),Delta(Omo-Agege),etc
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by tesppidd: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Don't get it twisted OP;

1. Akwa Ibom - Buhari gets 35% courtesy of Akpabio.

2. Bayelsa - Buhari does not get 25%.

3. Cross river- May not get 25%

4. Delta - Buhari gets 35% courtesy of Uduaghan, Omo Agege and Ogboru.

5. Edo - Buhari gets 55% no brainer.

6. Rivers - A. Amaechi and Abe settle and Buhari gets 45%.
B. Amaechi and Abe don't settle Buhari gets 30%.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin ; you people think this is 2015 when Buhari will be scoring 1.9m votes in kano.This time around he will struggle to see 700k
5m votes have be awarded already.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by buhariguy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
IAMEE:
I really can't speak of bayelsa as Silva has really lost his Goodwill and the party lacks structure.

Buhari will ger 25% in delta with the influence of Ogburu who has always win delta central even ahead of Ibori. The combination of Ogburu, omo-agege, emerho will deliver delta central while oduaghan will work wonders frlm delta south as there election wont be easily rigged as usual.

If APC crisis in Rivers is well managed, 25% is sure for them.

Akpabio remains the biggest politician ffom akwa ibom and PDP has really felt the heat of his defection. 25% is sure for buhari.

Cross river remains the state that benefitted most in terms of appointment and project. They will surely reciprocate the gesture.

Edo may be a bit difficult but 25% is possible.

you are wrong,
Is it buhari that is difficult to get 25% or thief atiku?
Can thief atiku get 25% from SS,
You think is by having mouth in the street that wins election?
In a normal and proper election, Pdp cannot win any state, even if the hunger is more than this.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by tuniski: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

He will narrowly win edo.if he lost narrowly to gej a south south man in power,think of what atiku will poll
Buhari of 2015 is not buhari of 2019. He excited people in 2015 and risk was taken on him. Right now he annoys the people with his disastrous nepostic govt.

I repeat the results will shock people like you to bone marrow!
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari of 2015 is not buhari of 2019. He excited people in 2015 and risk was taken on him. Right now he annoys the people with his disastrous nepostic govt.

I repeat the results will shock people like you to bone marrow!
Only ibos are the ones crying that buhari is nepostic. No other region or tribe is doing that.
The result will shock you ibos

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by Quorax: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Stop lying.

Edo State is wholly an APC state and it is guaranteed for Buhari's victory.
Oga, tell me the jobs Buhari created that will make a hungry man from Edo, (my mother's state) to vote for him?

Some of you just talk anyhow as if you will use jazz to force people to do your bidding.

E go do una like film trick.

There is difference between voting for a governor from your state and voting for a president that is from another region and has not made good the economy that will create jobs and fight hunger.

Bros, edo people are hungry and jobless and we will not vote for Buhari.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by rusher14: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quorax:
Oga, tell me the jobs Buhari created that will make a hungry man from Edo, (my mother's state) to vote for him?

Some of you just talk anyhow as if you will use jazz to force people to do your bidding.

There is difference between voting for a governor from your state and voting for a president that is from another region and has not made good the economy that will create jobs and fight hunger.

Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by rusher14: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quorax:

Dem no see Npower?

Dem no pay their papa pension?

The party traders and farmers no see loan?

Dem no see new railway lines being built?

Under Lucky Igbenedion and Obasanjo - Jonathan which business dem dey do wey don stop now?

What money were they making before?
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by rusher14: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quorax:

Let me use this last opportunity to say this...

Be careful what you wish for cause you might just get it.
Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quorax:

Do you know that 200,000 cooks and farmers have been employed under the school feeding programme,500,000 under npower? 500,000 receiving 5k monthly under cct? Which government has employed so many at a time? Highest was the amnesty and the sure-p which never exceeded 50,000 beneficiaries.
Buhari's govt has benefitted more people than any other especially the rural dwellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by senatordave1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Don't get it twisted OP;

1. Akwa Ibom - Buhari gets 35% courtesy of Akpabio.

2. Bayelsa - Buhari does not get 25%.

3. Cross river- May not get 25%

4. Delta - Buhari gets 35% courtesy of Uduaghan, Omo Agege and Ogboru.

5. Edo - Buhari gets 55% no brainer.

6. Rivers - A. Amaechi and Abe settle and Buhari gets 45%.
B. Amaechi and Abe don't settle Buhari gets 30%.
Lets simplify it ethnically.edo north which is mostly peopled by the etsakos and afenmais who are pro-apc will give buhari 25%
The annangs of akwa ibom will give him 25%.oron people are also mostly apc and will add more.
In cross river,central cross river is apc dominated and has 35% of the state voting population.they can give 25%.
In rivers,rivers south east zone is apc dominated and has 25% of the state voting population.them in addition to ikwerre,ahoada east,omuma will give over 30%.
In delta,apc dominates delta central which is mainly pro-apc and has 40% of delta population.the itsekiris are also pro apc.
Its only in bayelsa that apc will get less than 25% no matter what.but i expect sylva to deliver his brass lga and get some votes in nembe lga.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? by tuniski: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Only ibos are the ones crying that buhari is nepostic. No other region or tribe is doing that.
The result will shock you ibos
Very narrow Ethnocentric comment. From north to. South buhari has lost the goodwill of 2015 only bbuharideens aka abaobaku are still with him. The good news is that they have always been with him the previous times he was roundly defeated!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Publishing Debtors’ List Will Enhance Amcon’s Debt Recovery, Say Experts / Enugu Polls: UPP, Nsukka People, Others, Congratulate Gov. Ugwuanyi / Confusion As Woman Strips Unclad, Paints Her Body To Protest In Lagos.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.