Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. (4078 Views)

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. / Should I Request For Send Off Knacking / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
I know I will get a lot of bashing on this post sha but I no fit shout. First of all who say guys no fit cook, you are sleeping on a bike lol....

There was a thread somewhere here were I was talking about breaking up with my girlfriend this weekend because she likes sex too much and I can't cope with that kind of her addiction to sex. Well today is the day so I have specially prepared this lovely jollof rice, waiting for her to come so we eat very well and relax while I will have to give her the bad news that its over.

Shey she no go break my head ni... At least I give her better food chop first and I go give her enough money for transport.

Am officially single again... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by LuciferYaweh: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you have to prepare sacrifice at least include some goat meat.

*spits angry

11 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
If you have to prepare sacrifice at least include some goat meat.

*spits angry

Una dey chop goat meat for hell fire? Anyway I preferred using chicken instead. Thanks for your unnecessary advice away.

11 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
see pot or whatever that is.

some girls and the type of men they say YES to sha

2 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is that one jollof rice, the guy no even sabi cook sef. mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by N0favors: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
EdoBozz:

Una dey chop goat meat for hell fire? Anyway I referred using chicken instead. Thanks for your unnecessary advice away.
Pardon?

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
N0favors:
Pardon?

Phone typo error... Please ignore
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by hisgrace090: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
A native concoction.

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
A native concoction.

I dey tell you my brother, your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by richidinho(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
porridge rice?

11 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by N0favors: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
EdoBozz:

Phone typo error... Please ignore
Okay Emperor
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by Nobodys(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin The send off got me cheesycheesycheesy..
Op, you try...

Buh you wanna break up with your girlfriend and you prepared this for her?... She's gonna eat, hear the news, collect the transport fare and go home??.grin..

#Makeup Sex loading 69%....

4 Likes

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nobodys:
Op, you try...

Buh you wanna break up with your girlfriend and you prepared this for her?... She's gonna eat, hear the news, collect the transport fare and go home??.grin..

I cast and bind the spirit of sex right now.

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by anochuko01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nobodys:
Op, you try...

people would breakup and still have sex to seal the breakup. how do they even do it?

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
anochuko01:

people would breakup and still have sex to seal the breakup. how do they even do it?

I fear that one ooo
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by fucknovski: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
OP abeg bring that rice make we chop, free the girl she go get another german machine wey him capacity pass ur own
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by Deckline(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Don't make the gods angry!
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by tiffanyfan(f): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
see pot or whatever that is.

some girls and the type of men they say YES to sha

And what type of pot do you in your own kitchen, some people can form nonsense
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
tiffanyfan:

And what type of pot do you in your own kitchen, some people can form nonsense

Asin I didn't just want to say anything to that person. Maybe his pot is made of gold.
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by MoonWater: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
EdoBozz:

I cast and bind the spirit of sex right now.
You made the right sacrifice... Porridge rice made with enough palm oil

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by gtim4uall: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
This Guy Mumu Dey Gear One
*just Soliloquizing* cheesy
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by Nobodys(f): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
anochuko01:

you're asking me how they do it?grin.. It's not hard..

Just say, "it's over between us, I'm not doing this anymore"... then, as she's going, pull her back and start kissing kissing. grin..

To be continued....grin..
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Finally over, she ate the food wella, carried take away as well. No sex because that would have been a barrier to the success of the breakup.
Am now joining the no sex till marriage gang noni...

Now its focus to greater heights.
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by habsydiamond(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
How u go use rice break up with her..... Why not akamu and akara....that is better to breakdown relationships

1 Like

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
That looks disgusting, and if you wanted to send her away then wehdon
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by royalair(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
The pot sef no get handle
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by biz2get(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2018
royalair:
The pot set no get handle

Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by EdoBozz(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2018
royalair:
The pot set no get handle

Na you commot the handle? Na the pot I dey talk of abi na the food wey dey inside be the topic?
All these people wey fit dey use firewood cook for house go come here dey form wethin I no know.
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by bantudra: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2018
isnt that a bucket to wash cloth....??
Re: See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. by anochuko01(m): 4:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Nobodys:
you're asking me how they do it?grin.. It's not hard..

Just say, "it's over between us, I'm not doing this anymore"... then, as she's going, pull her back and start kissing kissing. grin..

To be continued....grin..
oya
its over between uscheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Jennifer Lopez's Hot Photo That Drew Comment From Her Ex Diddy & BF / What's the funniest comment you've seen?... / Men Are Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.