Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Should I Request For Send Off Knacking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Request For Send Off Knacking (2569 Views)

See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. / What Should I Request As A Birthday Gift From My Student Gf? / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2022
One of my girlfriend getting married in December, should I ask for send off sex. It's been over a year we met though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by Fira09(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
You are a fool period.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
One of my girlfriend getting married in December, should I ask for send off sex. It's been over a year we met though
Wale baba my gee grin
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by McEphiks(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2022
b0rn2fuck:

See signature grin cheesy cheesy

You be werey
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by mespusinglez(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Halla Her Up..,"Okafor's Law" Is Always Constant
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by Chaos14: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
mespusinglez:
Halla Her Up..,"Okafor's Law" Is Always Constant
What if he didn't do C1 very well
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by LikeAking: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
b0rn2fuck:

Run am
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by mespusinglez(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaos14:
What if he didn't do C1 very well
THEN SHE WON'T SHOW UP FOP THE FRIENDLY MATCH
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by phemmyfour: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
invite her for sent forth not sex
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by imagrg(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sex is always on an idle man's mind.
Lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by Generalwoodz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are in the same Nike shoes! Shawty would tie the knot in October and I pretty much want to warmly embrace and deeply kiss her, slowly and gallantly pull off her panties and then crown it all with an all round fierce, aggressive and steamy fucking...

One mind said, I should record the whole shit but Nah. Na just Bleep.

God's willing, I would grace their wedding reception. Where I'd tear, nibble on all kinds of assorted meats, eat and stuff myself with jollof rice, drink and drink until I feel like pissing.

Run off to the rest room, do my biz and then come back to dance with them.

Am I missing anything? Well, I will not spray them any money. Even 10 naira sef. The money I ought to spray, she in one way or the other collected when we dated.

1 Like

Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
imagrg:
Sex is always on an idle man's mind.
Lazy youth.
when I have been transferring money, transport fares, she want to fix her hair and urgent 2k for her. I'm not lazy youth, she even want give her some few cash for little wedding, I did not mention that hear, now I want to cut off my final cake with her. Na now I bi lazy, jobless person hardly keep girlfriend for 5 years. My prick must wire her toto
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by hfinest1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
@born2fuck: your username and your signature na word and opposite...

PS: I think you should give her send forth knacking, but wetin concern me? :/
Re: Should I Request For Send Off Knacking by Newyorkitis(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
We the concerned men are going to do a search and by the end of November, we will know and warn her Fiance.

Please ladies, best to lay your burdens on your current guy than on your ex because you are making your current guy to look stooopid in the eyes of your ex!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Don’t Come Complete. / Sugar Mummy And Daddy / I Am Not A Wood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.