Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor (12937 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2018
Fyi0:

I swear. And some disgusting human beings, sorry excuses for men are hear berating him unjustly.
Smh

You think rape makes you a man?
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by wilybebsy(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

Cut this your rape sh!t Nigga undecided undecided
That clearly aint a rape

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2018
wilybebsy:

Cut this your rape sh!t Nigga undecided undecided
That clearly aint a rape

There was no verbal consent. wink
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by wilybebsy(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

There was no verbal consent. wink
Sometime it dosent really matter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2018
wilybebsy:

Sometime it dosent really matter undecided

Matters if it's the first time wink
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

You see why I called you an idiot? It wasn't an insult rather a statement of fact. And to think you have to so shamelessly expose your idiocy.

No where in this thread did I encourage rape. I condemn rape in all its forms. But this guy here didn't in any way rape the girl in question. It is utter idiocy to whip up sentiments and try to push the guy to the wall where he feels bad for a crime he didn't commit.

The sex was very consensual. The guy even exhibited great hospitality, giving milk to the girl.

Why then do you and your ilk, disgusting humans here on this thread, try to paint this guy as a sexual predator?

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2018
wilybebsy:
Cut this your rape sh!t Nigga undecided undecided That clearly aint a rape
Reason why I called him an idiot in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

Matters if it's the first time wink
Crap. Societal bullshit. Where is it written that verbal consent is needed the first time?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Ranchhoddas: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's supposed to make you sympathetic, cuck. Not see things my way.
Sorry.
I'm pro Brett Kavanaugh.

Facts over emotions.

Try your luck elsewhere.

Now move along!
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by tunize(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
No body is a victim here....
Op u nor do well at all.
So u mean u cant i control urself? "Am not judging you but truth be told" you took advantage of her.
Next time try hold urself. Look for her and talk things over.
See i had same issues wen i was in skool back then my lodge mate she was seriously drunk came to my room like this girl so, and wanted to crash looking at her state,i know sey she fit misbehave or i fit too and i do not want to put myself in such a situation like urz, i simply took her jejely to her room wen i wanted to sleep.......(look for the babe tell her sorry sincerly) then chill.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Fyi0:

You see why I called you an idiot? It wasn't an insult rather a statement of fact. And to think you have to so shamelessly expose your idiocy.

No where in this thread did I encourage rape. I condemn rape in all its forms. But this guy here didn't in any way rape the girl in question. It is utter idiocy to whip up sentiments and try to push the guy to the wall where he feels bad for a crime he didn't commit.

The sex was very consensual. The guy even exhibited great hospitality, giving milk to the girl.

Why then do you and your ilk, disgusting humans here on this thread, try to paint this guy as a sexual predator?

Lol didn't read. Rapist. grin grin
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by wilybebsy(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Fyi0:

Reason why I called him an idiot in the first place.
You are right after all grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
tunize:
No body is a victim here....
Op u nor do well at all.
So u mean u cant i control urself? "Am not judging you but truth be told" you took advantage of her.
Next time try hold urself. Look for her and talk things over.
See i had same issues wen i was in skool back then my lodge mate she was seriously drunk came to my room like this girl so, and wanted to crash looking at her state,i know sey she fit misbehave or i fit too and i do not want to put myself in such a situation like urz, i simply took her jejely to her room wen i wanted to sleep.......(look for the babe tell her sorry sincerly) then chill.
Oga he didn't in any way take advantage of her. The sex was very consensual. Who told you she wouldn't have done it if she hadn't taken alcohol.

Funny how society uses "take advantage of" to try to make people feel bad.
Smh
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sorry.
I'm pro Brett Kavanaugh.

Facts over emotions.

Try your luck elsewhere.

Now move along!

Based Kavanaugh did nothing wrong.
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Uglymugg: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
wilybebsy:

You are right after all grin grin grin

He's cock must taste good in your mouth that's why you can't stop sucking it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
You did not have sex with someone. You raped this girl. All you are doing is sugar coating and seeking validation for a dispicable act. This lady was incapacitated even if the alchol wore off she would not deemed to have capacity.

This part about “one thing lad to the other” that is your version of you coming onto her and she could not resist because of the disinhibiting effects of what she took. She was vulnerable and you took advantage of that! The law in Nigeria is an ass so charging you will not happen because she won’t report it as it would be made to be all her fault. Why do you think she is avoiding you? And you behave as if it’s the norm.
You are an opportunistic predator
a very sick man
Hope this haunts you till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by MissRaine69(f): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fyi0:

Oga he didn't in any way take advantage of her. The sex was very consensual. Who told you she wouldn't have done it if she hadn't taken alcohol.

Smh
Which part was consensual?
Be explicit as you can regarding the part where this was consensual. I will wait.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by bumeks(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
braine:

What a ridiculous analogy. What brings his sister into this matter now? That's how you will come online and say rubbish.
u ar d one saying rubbish
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by tunize(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fyi0:

Smh
Bro wit due respect sir.... Someone that was drunk, i mean seriously drunk u call it consensual. Bros consesual is something that was duely agreed by two parties within a right frame and state of mind......abi u nor knw sey if that girl wan put allegation for o.p head she fit jst lie sey e rape am by putting something in her drink?.I'm not judging the guy but atleast. I still maintain he jst sincerely apologise to her nothing more.
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by blackgold2018(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is obvious she knows him. Maybe a secret admirer. But while vulnerable at that state she thought Op will be the best person she can trust to pass the night with.
I'm saying this because I v had such experience before but with a different scenario.
I put on my generator around 5:00-5:30am to study jst to avoid disturbances majorly on charging fones. Surprisingly I had a knock.. a female, wearing her transparent night gown came in to charge her fone.

I being seriously engaged with my study, after plugging her fone I noticed her standing not wanting to leave soon staring at me for a long time. Still she got tired n left.

My point here is that she knows Op 100%.
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
tunize:

Bro wit due respect sir.... Someone that was drunk, i mean seriously drunk u call it consensual. Bros consesual is something that was duely agreed by two parties within a right frame and state of mind......abi u nor knw sey if that girl wan put allegation for o.p head she fit jst lie sey e rape am by putting something in her drink?.I'm not judging the guy but atleast. I still maintain he jst sincerely apologise to her nothing more.
The guy owes the girl no apology whatsoever.
If the tables were turned everyone here would be telling the guy to go and sit down, that he must have enjoyed the sex.

As far as the guy didn't force her in any way and also didn't induce the drunkenness then he owes no bitch any apology.
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Give her time to get over it

She must have come to you because she felt she is safe with you rather than staying with anyone that night

Situations like that, there is nothing call trust

Your dick doesn't know who she is

The brain is aware that you are laying next to a woman and it signals the dick to do the needful

Whenever you have the opportunity to be with her no matter how long it takes clarify yourself

After all she is not a virgin as at the time you acted
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
ExposedWicked:

I did not take advantage of her situation... We had sex about 5hours after she slept, so she was/supposed to be completely normal by then... Let just forget about the sex part. Just advise me on what to do now

Nah.. We are not forgetting the sex part.
You took advantage of an inebriated woman and you're racked up with guilty conscience and seeking a way out.
Fvcking rapist.
Re: Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor by tunize(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fyi0:

The guy owes the girl no apology whatsoever.
If the tables were turned everyone here would be telling the guy to go and sit down, that he must have enjoyed the sex.

As far as the guy didn't force her in any way and also didn't induce the drunkenness then he owes no bitch any apology.
Hehehhe u nor get chill wit women at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Girls, Atleast You Have Done This Once In Your Lifetime (see Photo) / Relationship These Days Is So Boring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.