Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back (5871 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by brandon180(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
omo see manipulation and as expected u fell for it, i smel friendzone, U better leave her.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by OkunrinMeta: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
Someone adviced I invite her over as she's ready to do anything to please me, do all I never did with her during our relationship and dump her later

But what if I get entangled in her web again?

Which web. You need a little pride, A little overconfidence, and friends.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by princfred(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
Ask her to go and look for her virginity where she lost it or U can help her look for it and wen U still don't see it U let her go
wow
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by princfred(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Smashers everywhere.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by CyberWolf: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
My heart grieve of utmost sadness as I type this. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me about 3 months ago.Throughout our relationship I never touched her being that she's a virgin.
Until she broke up few months ago, dated another guy who ended up deflowering her, tho she claimed he's just a friend and i stupidity believed her
She claimed she went out with friends and had no where to sleep than his place, then that night the dude smashed her and she lost her virginity
Called me few days ago to apologize, she wants us back because she missed the old us
She claimed to be sad and unable to face me after the incident reason she broke up out of shame
Now she claimed she's ready for sex and all.
What should I do?
Should I forgive and accept her back?
It's quite difficult to but i love this girl
Insults is allowed but please i need your take on this
Accept her back, fvck her well well for a month and then dump her like a piece of thrash she is angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
My heart grieve of utmost sadness as I type this. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me about 3 months ago.Throughout our relationship I never touched her being that she's a virgin.
Until she broke up few months ago, dated another guy who ended up deflowering her, tho she claimed he's just a friend and i stupidity believed her
She claimed she went out with friends and had no where to sleep than his place, then that night the dude smashed her and she lost her virginity
Called me few days ago to apologize, she wants us back because she missed the old us
She claimed to be sad and unable to face me after the incident reason she broke up out of shame
What should I do?
This Shock Me God Witness It
Make my ex come back to me now
And say she has lost her virginity
But she regret her actions for leaving me
I will just tell her these
If Boy virginity was like girl virginity
And i lost my virginity just as you did
Would you accept me back
Just don't make me utter the words in me right now if i do it either you hate yourself because of this forever or hate me forever
Girls Can't Stop To Be Stupid
Guy don't accept her back even if you want to smash her and later leave her let God Reward her to the fullest she must bear the sin alone cos i see it as sin nowadays guys don't do that but you did upon that she become ingrate and God doesn't have love for ingrateful behaviours so don't share part of her sins let God reward you with Better Woman Of Your Own than her in many ways she is bad in
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by koolswagking(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
This girl has been wanting to have sex ever since But the guy dey dull, he never made a move, so the girl went elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by blackgold2018(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol.. im having this feeling y'all re wasting time advising him. He'll still do what he wants to do.
This kind of a person learns from a better experience. He sounds like a good guy.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by bilulu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
What should I do?
same old lines.... pls don't accept her I would ve given reasons but were I am now isn't comfortable
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Its either you are stupid or naturally dumb. What the hell is wrong with you women?

Your kind of woman is the reasons why young men today are loosing interest in relationships.

If you women are truthful and loyal to your partners, i think the world would be a better place.

You accuse the man of cheating but you forgot to ask yourself a simple question. WHAT GENDER OF HUMAN DID HE FVCK? Is it not a WOMAN LIKE YOU?

A young man is in a crossroad and needs your advice and you are here marketing your ignorance.

I could smell your ignorance from a distance and i know your next move. You want to crown yourself the "WOMEN ADVOCATE", MADAM FEMINIST etc.

If he was your younger brother, would you encourage him to continue in such a relationship filled with lies and deceit?

You and i know that the lady in question here was not Raped, She rather went out to satisfy her sexual urge (And there are chances she has been doing it behind his back).

That lady is a typical Nigerian woman of this AGE (Older women never lived like this and they have my respect). And you are a clear example of a Nairaland ugly looking, morally decayed, negative, Deflowered illiterate, Apprentice feminist, Repackaged Slut with Acne infested Vagina.

Local product seeking international recognition! angry angry angry

No wonder you lost your virginity at a young age.

Don't let me place more curses on you.

Your family is currently suffering from your sins.

To the young Man, Now listen to the voice of your God.

Leave that young woman alone, she is currently trying to rope you into an unwanted pregnancy scare.

She currently thinks she is pregnant (Although she isn't). But be warned son, she will still cheat on you.

There is alot you don't know about that Girl.

Give it 3 months from now and watch how the true story unfolds.

You, I, and all the demons in hell know that you cherish injustice, but you're here schooling a guy about how to stop injustice. What should we call this? Don't bother to scare me with curses... I'm invincible!
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
This case is simple...

Tell her to go find her virginity since she lost it
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by anonymuz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
What should I do?
oga I was once in same shoe u are now, baba don't let any girl use u as back up. She like the bad guy and she will still go back. So pretend as if nothing happened..get a better back up too then when u are done with her, discharge her. Na hole she be

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by anonymuz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Its either you are stupid or naturally dumb. What the hell is wrong with you women?

Your kind of woman is the reasons why young men today are loosing interest in relationships.

If you women are truthful and loyal to your partners, i think the world would be a better place.

You accuse the man of cheating but you forgot to ask yourself a simple question. WHAT GENDER OF HUMAN DID HE FVCK? Is it not a WOMAN LIKE YOU?

A young man is in a crossroad and needs your advice and you are here marketing your ignorance.

I could smell your ignorance from a distance and i know your next move. You want to crown yourself the "WOMEN ADVOCATE", MADAM FEMINIST etc.

If he was your younger brother, would you encourage him to continue in such a relationship filled with lies and deceit?

You and i know that the lady in question here was not Raped, She rather went out to satisfy her sexual urge (And there are chances she has been doing it behind his back).

That lady is a typical Nigerian woman of this AGE (Older women never lived like this and they have my respect). And you are a clear example of a Nairaland ugly looking, morally decayed, negative, Deflowered illiterate, Apprentice feminist, Repackaged Slut with Acne infested Vagina.

Leave that young woman alone, she is currently trying to rope you into an unwanted pregnancy scare.

She currently thinks she is pregnant (Although she isn't). But be warned son, she will still cheat on you.

ma nigga
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by sacx: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lots of morally loose folks around here. OP upu obviously do not love her anymore, else you wouldn't consider 'smashing and dumping'. Let her go
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by olajonzin(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
take her back..I am very sure she still going to break your heart again... because..woman are fickle

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
o.g...girls dont forget guys that disvirgin them....am 90% sure she will still go and drill that hoe from that same nigga.....if u want her back dont invest shit in that relationship.....just play along or..o.g say no to d relationship and move on..to another babe that deserves a good guy like u........choose wisely fam

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:
Are you a Virgin
good question
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Obodo999(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2018
I think that girl was not a virgin when you met her. She cooked up the story that someone 'rape' her because she could no longer keep pretending.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Obodo999(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Sophiebabe85:
good question
It seems you and highqueen can't reason to see that it is the girl that is lying of been a virgin. I am tired of Nairaland feminist
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by afonjabreed(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2018
JayCynic:
Disvirgin her in the anus then dump her
check is moniker ,he loves kpekus
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by MissRaine69(f): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2018
iluvkpetus:
What should I do?
How naive are you? Maybe you are naive and you need manipulative women like her who tell you stories and you believe them. She probably was never a virgin and was being smashed right left and centre long d1ck style!

Learn and move on. Unless you are incapable of learning and you will take her back and end up with HIV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Hisduchess(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
KingSatan:

Chai! u finished this lady ooooo grin

at op please move on there is more to this Lady's coming back. just heal and move on.better things ahead
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by falcon01: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
deedy111:
Hmm sure your dick didn't make you disvirgining her a problem?

Another guy with a smaller dick she can accommodate at that point helped out in opening the hole for you and you sounding ungrateful sad

Big dicks were built for the oloshos
Small dicks for virgins, but cos she loved you she went and opend it with the normal tool and come for you
you just made my day
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by falcon01: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
KingSatan:

jesus christ dude you single handedly destroyed this girl I hope she doesn't commit suicide.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Don't take her back, she is a big fool.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by joceey(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Pls dont accept her lies ,talkless of accepting her she was dating you and the guy that took away her viginity.They had issues and she is now seeing you as a back up guy someone who was foolish enough to hold him self for two years not knowing you love and respect her as a lady.
Pls reason with your head not your heart cos there is the myth of girls always having feelings for the guy that disvirgin them & will still be sleeping with her have seen it happen in several occasion.Be wise and careful cos the same girl will be cheating on you even you accept her, a liar is always a cheat in a relationship take my word.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Marshalxv(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2018
I won't advice you but I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
I'll accept her but this time with little or no emotions attached,a kind of friends with benefits stuff, I'll just use her as a backup plan to quench my urge anytime big bross is on standing ovation.

I let no female toil with my heart.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
KingSatan:

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2018
KingSatan:

... You ve just murdered someone's child. Hahahahaha.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2018
had it been u ve deflowered her earlier before u separated

now that she's available again will u accept her

I know u ve no gf at hand, so if u mainly want sex u can accept and have uninterrupted sex
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Azam101: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Similar thing happened to me, but mine wasn't a virgin I really love the lady to the extent I could borrow just make her comfortable. she gained admission for her Hnd while I was still battling with my Ond that was the Genesis of our problem she told me point blank we can't date again to the extent I begged cried even I sent friends to her to beg on my behalf she said no I moved on. she finished her program then went for nysc service.thenback to house no work, I got work with a confectionery and later got my admission for Hnd too.i saw her called one day I was surprised we talk and guess what? she told me that she was very sorry to have caused me pains years back I said no problem. we came back my only plan for her was constant fuccking, fuccking no any other plans until she left on her own.So Bros take ur own share and move on chapter close!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful / "I Bless The Day We Met": 25-yr-old Man Shows Off His Older Girlfriend Who's 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.