Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired (5942 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2016
I know I’m not supposed to complain, but my vagina is, all we do is have sex every minute of the day and it’s not fun for me anymore.

He has never asked me about my parents, relatives, siblings , nothing at all and we have been fucking for 3 years and the shocker is he doesn’t know where I stay not that I haven’t invited him over, he just says his place is more comfortable.

Whenever he’s coming home from work he tells me to wait for him at my bus-stop and then we go to his house, anytime I try to cajole him to just come know my place he gets angry.

Bella does this man even love me, he gives me money in abundance, and takes care of me when I’m sick but even in my sickness he still wants to Bleep, I am getting tired of this routine.

I am in love with him so I can’t leave, but is he in love with me?

Talk2Bella

I like the way your last sentence ended “I am in love with him, but is he in love with me” do I need say more? He obviously isn’t remotely in love with you, you have been fucking him for three whole years, he doesn’t know your house, you siblings or even your aspirations in life and yet you say you can’t leave him, something must be wrong somewhere.

There’s no point asking him where the relationship is going to lead to because you’re just a sex mate, a tension relief, a hole to drill that’s what you’re to him, some place there’s a woman who he’s going to settle down with and that woman isn’t you.

He only calls you for sex, and you give it to him in abundance, try and withhold sex from him and you see he becomes nice for a while and goes back to his old self, or he’d have another person willing to take your place in a heartbeat.

Honey this isn’t love, if it is ,it is one sided and you need to get away from this, it’s toxic and three years is a lot of time to not be sure of what you have with someone, it’s time to kiss that cock goodbye and let your pussy rest for someone who’d appreciate it.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/all-we-do-is-have-sex-in-abundance-i-am.html
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by villareal15(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin Ahah,my niggar cool

Seriously, he's a jerk.
Just drop him asap(if you can't keep up).

Sent from my aging iPhone 6s, soon to be 7.

3 Likes

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Hehehe!, you're his sex object.
Nothing more or less.

1 Like

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
villareal15:
grin grin Ahah my niggar cool

see them grin grin grin grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Hehehe!, you're his sex object.
Nothing more or less.

exactly
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by youngberry001(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Dis Talk2Bella self undecided

nah human bein u be...?
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2016
youngberry001:
Dis Talk2Bella self undecided

nah human bein u be...?

spiritual being grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Like a toy...
He maintains it
He keeps it
He plays with it often
It relieves him of stress
But when he grows up
He will have to give it up
Because, at the end of the day
It's not so important
It's a Toy...

8 Likes

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by dmgr(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
buh wait o after the drilling for gud 3yrs! The man she wil later gt married to thou

1 Like

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Neimar: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
oboy steady knackin for 3yrs

her Pussy go don expand like rubberband

3 Likes

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Some girls sha.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
I guess the guy is just sexually hyperactive and not willing to commit. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her. . .

The girl should find a way to activate his 'mumu button' by gradually reducing the frequency at which they see each other. Gradually his perspective on her will change and things might improve in the relationship. She should also bring up serious topics like career and academics when they see each other. . . I tell you, the guy go weak.

Every man has a 'mumu button' . . . that's all.

6 Likes

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2016
mordtonia:
Like a toy...
He maintains it
He keeps it
He plays with it often
It relieves him of stress
But when he grows up
He will have to give it up
Because, at the end of the day
It's not so important
It's a Toy...

such rhymes smiley

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
dmgr:
buh wait o after the drilling for gud 3yrs!
The man she wil later gt married to thou

wetin concern yu grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Some girls sha.

what dem does? tongue
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2016
blackberlin:
I guess the guy is just sexually hyperactive and not willing to commit. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her. . .

The girl should find a way to activate his 'mumu button' by gradually reducing the frequency at which they see each other. Gradually his perspective on her will change and things might improve in the relationship. She should also bring up serious topics like career and academics when they see each other. . . I tell you, the guy go weak.

Every man has a 'mumu button' . . . that's all.

honey people like this don't change, the moment she starts getting serious he begins to distance himself because he might already have someone he wants to marry who he isn't even sleeping with
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by dmgr(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

wetin concern yu grin

lolx..diz tlk to bela slf wetin be ur own...i hve nver seen u advicng male folks why?
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

what dem does? tongue
Most of you girls dnt knw what you want.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2016
dmgr:

lolx..diz tlk to bela slf wetin be ur own...i hve nver seen u advicng male folks why?

Ahan that's not true embarassed
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Most of you girls dnt knw what you want.

It goes both ways dear
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

honey people like this don't change, the moment she starts getting serious he begins to distance himself because he might already have someone he wants to marry who he isn't even sleeping with
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by DozieInc(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2016
For 3yrs and he knows nothing about you?? its obvious both of you have diff goals for the relationship, to him you are just a cum relieve, that he intends to leave when he is ready ( no strings attached) , while you are busy breaking head for "love".
You have grown attached to the comfort he provides, but you must decide to break away from your comfort-zone.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
He is not in love with you.... The guy is just a sexx beast. Try leaving him and see his reaction
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by jorion(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
villareal15:
grin grin Ahah,my niggar cool
Seriously, he's a jerk. Just drop him asap(if you can't keep up).

Sent from my aging iPhone 6s, soon to be 7.
but i thought girls love bad boys. lol
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

It goes both ways dear
And you are not in anyway exempted.

1 Like

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
And you are not in anyway exempted.
Both sex don't know what they want.
Period!.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Laveda(f): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Sugar go dey her _pussy..

Shey she can't walk away? Mumu
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Both sex don't know what they want. Period!.
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Kherry: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Sex partner that is what you are to him,he needs to take care of you for him self....wait o that guy did dog carry is placenta where them bury am
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by raphieMontella: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2016
talk2bella
he doesnt love you..and neither should you..
Get a new man...but if youre not ready for a serious relationship...then play along..
So long he still takes care of you..
Cheers

1 Like

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Really!.
And you can conclude that women don't know what they want?.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Really!.
And you can conclude that women don't know what they want?.
Smh, as if you dnt knwundecided…should i place you on a test?, remember what you told me offlineundecided??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Height A Turn Off ? / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.