Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (32884 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by MENELIIK: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
vanbonattel:

This is sounding like the old intelligent Yorubas I used to hear of in history books, there is hope for this great tribe.

What is intelligent about the Osus
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NSK4U(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
only a slowpoke thinks a section of the country will develop because president or VP comes from there as nothing in Nigerian history supports such fallacy.

the north has been in governance since military days yet remains the most undeveloped section of the country in all sectors except the security

so let him(AtikuObi) who has promised to give us restructuring take the lead as it's the major solution to our problems.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by fokusmind: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yoruba boy bearing Eric.....is okay
All hustle na hustle
Atiku must cash na

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
T9ksy:

I sincerely hope Atiku wins the coming presidential election. I have never voted for buhari and don't intend to stop a "winning number" however i feel sorry for you d.u.m.b Atikulators.

You will find out to your utter dismay after Atikulating for 4yrs that all you will get for your troubles is your bloody Obituary and no restructuring.

As for Fashola, we discerning minds knows what he meant but unfortunaly we are ain't buying.

Buhari has to go back to daura but atiku is not the messiah
ATIKU may be the Messiah NIGERIANs have suffered enough
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Azam101: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Let us not forget how buhari allowed the wanton killings of innocent souls go by unhindered in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and now southern kaduna. He must be rejected!

I Am A Yoruba Man And I Nor My Family Would Never Support Buhari Again.

Who knows your family Abeg?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Your opinion doesn't represent the majority of Yoruba people too, tribalistic lots. Answer his question about how Obasanjo's term specially benefitted the people of Owu not to talk of the entire SW.
Pseudo-intellectuals elevating tribe over competence angry
Shut dat dirty crap you call mouth. Where is the competence? Atiku/Obi? You think we don't know why you ibos are supporting atiku? And you call others tribalist?
Ibos and hypocrisy
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
onkachi:
I wonder when technocrats and well meaning Nigerians that's made names outside this shores will be given a level play ground, peter obi,Uche ahubelem (brickwall) okonjo iweala, soludo
See IBO man brain. Only ibos have technocrats right?
You people are pathetic walahi
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by mightyhazell: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
T9ksy:

IPOB supporter ke? I might as well be called a boko haram apologist!!!

Hell, am not an IPOB supporter but i honestly believe Biafra must be actualised, eventually. But how? Don't ask me but one thing i know for sure , is that, not kanu's way.
u come dey make sense lately..

ah, congrats o
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pumpido75:
If some Yoruba's have reservation about pmb re-election in 2019 due to performance how come Almost if not all igbos totally supports Atiku/ obi joint ticket while opposing voices among igbos are viewed as traitors by their igbos kindred. Does it mean the whole Atikulate frenzy among easterners is being propelled by ethnic interest after all both buhari and Atiku are septugenerian Fulani's. I urge my fellow westerners to give their votes to pmb. It would be painful if we revert to the cry of marginalization should Atiku wins in 2019.
You sef you know this. This is exactly what we have been telling our people. Ibos are supporting atiku not because he is competent, but because he chose an Ibo person as VP.
They are not rallying behind him because he promise to restuxture Nigeria(Ibos know he can't do that). Ibos are supporting atiku because of peter obi.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
fokusmind:
Yoruba boy bearing Eric.....is okay
All hustle na hustle
Atiku must cash na
Don't mind them.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
i for one care less about vp slot or yoruba presidency, all i want is someone credible and commited to restructuring and economic growth. How did obj presidency benefit us or the north that has being ruling since 1960 benefited them. Buhari has tried, let some else take over.

smart n sensible.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by T9ksy(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Igbos support kanu not because he had the best strategy , its because he has the ONLY strategy.

Oh well, if kanu's strategy is the ONLY way ibos have to actualising biafra then i can only shake my head as it becomes evident that they haven't learn much from their last misadventure.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Shut dat dirty crap you call mouth. Where is the competence? Atiku/Obi? You think we don't know why you ibos are supporting atiku? And you call others tribalist?
Ibos and hypocrisy
Next time you're in Ibadan, drive 75km towards Iseyin and gimme a call, let me feed you with some proper yam flour that comes with sense wink. Anyone who disagrees with APC's tribal politics is now Ibo on here, smh... You need to take some time off NL bro.

BTW, my post never mentioned Atiku/Obi, it was about how low Fashola has become this days. If he had anything tangible to show for the past 3 years plus as minister, he won't have to stoop so low. He did not have to tell Lagosians in 2011 to vote for him because of his tribe or local government, his achievements were enough. Get that into your thick tribalistic skull
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NdiaraIGBO: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
i for one care less about vp slot or yoruba presidency, all i want is someone credible and commited to restructuring and economic growth. How did obj presidency benefit us or the north that has being ruling since 1960 benefited them. Buhari has tried, let some else take over.

Oloriburuku omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by T9ksy(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Naughtysite:
ATIKU may be the Messiah NIGERIANs have suffered enough

Oh no, he's not!!! Atiku is just another gworro chewing, kunni drinking fulani man like the current occupant of aso rock.

The fulani man and the rest of us interest lies at opposite ends of the spectrum. Two parallel lines will never meet.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NdiaraIGBO: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Your opinion doesn't represent the majority of Yoruba people too, tribalistic lots. Answer his question about how Obasanjo's term specially benefitted the people of Owu not to talk of the entire SW.
Pseudo-intellectuals elevating tribe over competence angry

Oloriburuku shut up there. Abi omo ale ni iyanlaya e ni?

Followin awon omo Igbo. Atikulated ko Obituarinated ni.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NdiaraIGBO: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Next time you're in Ibadan, drive 75km towards Iseyin and gimme a call, let me feed you with some proper yam flour that comes with sense wink. Anyone who disagrees with APC's tribal politics is now Ibo on here, smh... You need to take some time off NL bro.

BTW, my post never mentioned Atiku/Obi, it was about how low Fashola has become this days. If he had anything tangible to show for the past 3 years plus as minister, he won't have to stoop so low. He did not have to tell Lagosians in 2011 to vote for him because of his tribe or local government, his achievements were enough. Get that into your thick tribalistic skull

You dey vex me so much. Omo Igbo!

If you are really yoruba, you are the type that should be used to appease the gods. Omo Ale jati jati.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by T9ksy(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

You sef you know this. This is exactly what we have been telling our people. Ibos are supporting atiku not because he is competent, but because he chose an Ibo person as VP.

They are not rallying behind him because he promise to restuxture Nigeria(Ibos know he can't do that). Ibos are supporting atiku because of peter obi

Exactly!They are doing the same thing they were busy calling yorubas simply 'cause SOME yorubas decided to follow buhari whom they (the ibos) abhor with every fibre of their being.

Who now, is the hypocrite and chronic tribalist?

Who now, is the authentic fulani slave?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by hybraheeem002(m): 12:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Yoruba Youth for where Speak for your family only! There's always an hidden agenda under a pressure group.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Oloriburuku shut up there. Abi omo ale ni iyanlaya e ni?

Followin awon omo Igbo. Atikulated ko Obituarinated ni.
Where is Atiku mentioned in that post? Can't I have opposing views from you? Is your whole existence so wrapped up in seeing Buhari win that all other views sound "atikulate" to you

This is the last response you'll get, and by the way, you might want to do a DNA test if you're unsure of who your daddy is instead of calling others bastard. Good bye, or not.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by akbahbah(m): 1:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Babatunde Raji Fashola! You are mad.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NdiaraIGBO: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Where is Atiku mentioned in that post? Can't I have opposing views from you? Is your whole existence so wrapped up in seeing Buhari win that all other views sound "atikulate" to you

This is the last response you'll get, and by the way, you might want to do a DNA test if you're unsure of who your daddy is instead of calling others bastard. Good bye, or not.

Ok no vex I apologise......we only have 2 choices and I am so adamant that Buhari is the least worst of the 2 candidates. We yorubas must learn to identify where our interstate lies. The ibo just want Obi in the presidency just to feel emotionally better. Atiku can not do anything for anybody.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NdiaraIGBO: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2018
akbahbah:
Babatunde Raji Fashola! You are mad.

Your father, omo ibo!
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Ode lawon Youth yen, they are not speaking for us o....
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Ok no vex I apologise......we only have 2 choices and I am so adamant that Buhari is the least worst of the 2 candidates. We yorubas must learn to identify where our interstate lies. The ibo just want Obi in the presidency just to feel emotionally better. Atiku can not do anything for anybody.

Well, Omoluabis must also accept apologies, no hard feelings.

I supported Buhari in 2015, I'm not sure now. May the best man win...
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2018
omokab:
Is not only yoruba youth, they are yoruba family youth. I dont know who they can control in the south west. Fasola have said it well. Everybody cant go to the same root. Anybody who like should support atiku . But the only thing am sure about is that buari will win in the south west and nigeria al large. Sai buari!

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2018
barojana:
If my dad still insists on voting this Buhari, i would take his PVC and run away. Voting Buhari out is a sacred duty for any one who values or cherish human lives. The evil president lost me when he deployed military to south east to quell ipob but refused to do same to protect middle belt. It revealed the darkness he harbours in his heart. And that darkness would consume him, and him alone.

Now to Fashola, Sir you are very ridiculous. Where were you or osibanjo when crisis broke out in Ife and only the Yorubas ended up in police net while the Hausas were left off the hook. What sort of Justice is that?

Obasanjo presidency did not better my life, infact the south west suffered tremendously during his era. Abeokuta my place of Origin is no better so to hell with the presidency slot.

Lalasticlala

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Laple0541(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
vanbonattel:

So my yoruba brothers are capable of critical thinking? Wow!

grin Hmmmmm grin
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
RockHard:

Well, thank goodness your opinion doesn't represent the majority of Yoruba people. You are free to 'Atikulate' or 'Obituarate', while the larger Yoruba family will return PMB/PYO for a second term.
you mean larger Muslim family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by Laple0541(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2018
vanbonattel:

This is sounding like the old intelligent Yorubas I used to hear of in history books, there is hope for this great tribe.

Because they are dancing to your Atikulating OBItuary rhythm now they sound inteligent, you people have displayed many a time how greedy you are, when it was speculated that Atiku could pick his running mate from S/west, many of you were shouting you will rather want Buhari(that your tribe hated so much) to continue than voting Atiku with a yoruba running mate. The fulani's that you were shouting were killers are now been seen as messiah in Atiku, what an irony!....The fact remains Buhari will continue till 2023, only the greedy and gullibles will vote Atiku.
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2018
RockHard:

Well, thank goodness your opinion doesn't represent the majority of Yoruba people. You are free to 'Atikulate' or 'Obituarate', while the larger Yoruba family will return PMB/PYO for a second term.

Because the majority have slave brain. QED
Re: 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari by originalme1: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Akinz0126:

Most secure you say? You obviously living in 1 archaic village far from knowing the current reality in nigeria.Security has never been compromised like this before.You can't even travel without thinking about been kidnap on the way.

Think man think...Only those who had falling victim can testify to how degrading,cruel and dehumanizing 9ja has being..

You better liberate yourself from the perpetual shackle of ignoranace.
so u think you were living unsecluded or you have fallen victim in Jonathan and buhari's time to compare the degree of damage, please don't think superficially, let us be realistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.