Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) (64235 Views)

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bitter truth
sCun:
There is nothing Yoruba Muslims challenged this guy to do that he hasn't done.
When he was in London, they challenged him to come down to Nigeria and continue his agitation - He came back fully announced and he was arrested.
They mocked him saying he will rot in Kuje Prison eating half cooked beans - He got himself bailed.
They mocked him after he came out from prison saying he has been silenced forever - he defied the bail conditions and continued his agitation.
His compound was attacked by the military and they mocked him for being swallowed by the python - He came out one year later alive and well and in one of the most protected nations on earth.

Nnamdi Kanu, the slayer of Yoruba Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by frankfab(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
360degreess:
I am still surprise how igbos allowed themselves to be deceived by a common criminal like cownu..but I am also happy how FG dealt with those terrorists(IPOB)...kudos to python dance operations..

Buhari all the to 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
sean1000x:
Afonjas now " why would Israel deny he is not in Israel when in fact he is in Israel? Why are they protecting this black man, I thought they are supposed to be racist toward him? What do they see in him that they don't see in us afonjas? Does it mean that Israel is about to give them Biafra, and leave us with Hausa-Fulani?"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by citizenY(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Na him be dis...!

The Great Lion of Biafra.......Has Just ROARED again.....!

Afonja........How Market?

Liar.... this is not KANU.... This is Ejima from Fernando Po now Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amen
oilPUSSY:
God bless Nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
myright:
Someone should create a new thread with the video where he said these words:

Pls where is d video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Stop deceiving yourself, he's 's coming back to keep tormenting you as usual. He didn't run like Abiola who abandoned his people after many of them were killed by military men from dodan barrack Lagos during June 12, yet he didn't get the presidency and at the end he died like a worthless chicken. Nnamdi Kanu is still alive.

Meanwhile, the attached below is the picture of Afonjas crying to their Master Ojukwu to help them to get Oduduwa like he did to Biafra before Awolowo decided to hide himself inside junior Yakubu Gowon's boxers and sold his entire tribe just because of half pot of Ewedu, yet at the end of the day, he still didn't get that ewedu ( presidency) gowon promised him.
Have you asked yourself why northerners can easily control you?, It's because you guys can easily be bought with money or fake promises, just like what is happening today , buhari promising you impossible Yoruba 2023 presidency. Lolz.

We all know that you guys want to pull out, but cowardice will never allow you because it's in the DNA of all afonjjazies. You are patiently waiting for whom to ride on his back to actualise your goal just like those from your region that were shouting restructuring and Oduduwa before Operation python dance was declared. Today those people are no where to be found. Watch how they will resurface again to shout Oduduwa and restructuring the moment Nnamdi Kanu steps his feet in Nigeria.
Cowards !!!!
Wow.
U are very pretty if that's really u on d pix.
Ur support for biafra is sending deep dagger in the heart of afonjas I tell u.
They hate seeing beautiful biafran women wanting biafra. grin
If only u know how painful ur biafra comments are to them. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Rstc: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dareal90s:
but I think Igbo's migrated to Nigeria from Israel, they shld leave Nigeria nd go back to their country.
Illiterate.

Igbos were here before the rest of you came.

Nigeria is just 100 years old. It may be older than your ethnic group, but it is not as old as the igbo nation.

Zik an igbo man, created Nigeria. Nigeria did not create the igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by rafak: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please and Please, the Zoo expects him oooh.Your people are confused ooh! Dollar has scattered their senses.All you fought for has been bought by dollars.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
oh this man is giving them a sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
ASSUMING this Nigeria vs Israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh Nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of Mohammed to lead u into destruction

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by DivineGebike(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
360degreess:
I am still surprise how igbos allowed themselves to be deceived by a common criminal like cownu..but I am also happy how FG dealt with those terrorists(IPOB)...kudos to python dance operations..

Buhari all the to 2023.
U need medical attention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Guestlander: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
joenor:
I would have love to hear his prayer point and know what he's asking God for.

He is simply asking God to continue to assist him in escaping justice and for his followers to continue to remain dumb.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Another bad news for Afonjas tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by franchasng: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Me disgrace myself? How? It's the terrorist Kanu who disgraced himself when he ran away to Israel after a simple company of soldiers came calling. Your leader is a coward and you are too for not laying down your life for him in Aba that September afternoon
To be honest, you people lack sense with this he is a coward and KANU and Ojukwu ran away gibberish u always spill, like WTF!!

Let me brush up your memories:

In the Bible, great kings run into exile when they notice their army is about to be defeated and they go to restrategize and come back. Only fools die forming hero. You cannot be a hero when u are dead!

Moses fled Israel to Egypt!

Jacob fled from his powerful elder brother Esau to avoid being killed and he returned, richer and famous, he would have formed hero and stayed and allowed Esau kill him.

I don't know if u are Muslim, now are u aware Mohammed (SAW) fled to Medina for his safety to go restrategize and come back a winner

David fled from King Saul to avoid being killed by King Saul who happened to be the King ruling Israel then, David had to flee to safety, did that make him a coward No!

Tinubu ran away from Nigeria to London due to Abacha wahala to stay alive!

Prof. Wole Soyinka too ran!

So what the hell do u indomie kids keep talking thrash about Ojukwu and KANU running away Of course they are wise people who understand when to quit and when to stay!

You need to be alive to answer hero!

Only fools like Abiola fight stupidly and get killed.

If Abiola was wise, he ought to have listened to advice and left Nigeria and fight for his mandate from outside Nigeria and when he wins he returns a winner!

But no he decided to die foolishly!

Igbo people are very wise and smart thinking, they know when to stay and when to run.

You don't fight a federal government that have all the resources with empty hand.

IPOB and Nnamdi KANU are armless, harmless just talking and talking, u don't expect them to stand and wait for well armed trigger-happy Nigerian soldiers to test their bullets on them.

Only fools wait and get killed to form hero!

Wise people run when necessary and return alive to continue their fight, learn learn for once and stop reasoning like a dunce! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Ewedu mozlerms behold your nightmare!

Watch how skull miners will invade this thread to express their frustration.. Skull diggers are on their way, they are coming..... grin grin
Exactly
The way i see osu ipob frustrated pigs grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Stop deceiving yourself, he's 's coming back to keep tormenting you as usual. He didn't run like Abiola who abandoned his people after many of them were killed by military men from dodan barrack Lagos during June 12, yet he didn't get the presidency and at the end he died like a worthless chicken. Nnamdi Kanu is still alive.

Meanwhile, the attached below is the picture of Afonjas crying to their Master Ojukwu to help them to get Oduduwa like he did to Biafra before Awolowo decided to hide himself inside junior Yakubu Gowon's boxers and sold his entire tribe just because of half pot of Ewedu, yet at the end of the day, he still didn't get that ewedu ( presidency) gowon promised him.
Have you asked yourself why northerners can easily control you?, It's because you guys can easily be bought with money or fake promises, just like what is happening today , buhari promising you impossible Yoruba 2023 presidency. Lolz.

We all know that you guys want to pull out, but cowardice will never allow you because it's in the DNA of all afonjjazies. You are patiently waiting for whom to ride on his back to actualise your goal just like those from your region that were shouting restructuring and Oduduwa before Operation python dance was declared. Today those people are no where to be found. Watch how they will resurface again to shout Oduduwa and restructuring the moment Nnamdi Kanu steps his feet in Nigeria.
Cowards !!!!
Biafra surrender to a Yoruba man.... obansanjo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Azam101: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cownu pls your fellow iyamiri needs your attention in South East Abeg come back oooo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by reality1010: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
asmovic:
how your okirika market? your god ran away and started running his mouth overseas. why didn't he stay and prove his agitation? I beg find customers for your okirika shirts. Night is approaching. ènù ósè. if you know you know.
What else do u want from him? He was abroad later came into Nigeria, was arrested and jailed, later bailed, he continued his agitation, FG begs for negotiation he refused, SE governors begged for negotiation he refused, military invaded his house with python, he could not be killed, he s away still speaking and threatening. In Islam, what he has done is known as Hijra. Mohammed and other Islamic scholars even Utham Dan Fodio observed Hijra.That s if u r a moslem, but if u r not, watch out for him, the guy is so determined. The SE elites that tried to betray him could not succeed because Kanu has more masses support. unlike other places where the elites or one man will sell the other out. Ojukwu also had masses support even though some elites didnt want him. Aboila could v lived but the masses were controlled by the elites who sold him out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:

Lol.... Don't trouble yourself. When the time is right, we will end all these once and for all. grin

Plans are underway.
who no like better thing, make dem go develop Enugu abegi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by bot101(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
360degreess:

Buhari all the to 2023.

Hehehe...common criminal. Do you know what happens when common criminals from one nation enters another (very difficult to actually do due to criminal records) nation? They get EXTRADITED!! Kanu has been seen in public places in Isreal, and the British government is working on issuing him a temporary visa, and no one has arrested him for extradition. Remind me what you said again....Oh, common criminal right?? Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by daremiarchs(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Is this your first time of seeing it?.

Afonjas are traitors. If they greet you good morning, just check your time.
I have some of them as friends, but I will never trust them, not even at a gun point. I would rather trust a snake that will attack me from the front than to trust afonja that will attack me from behind.
I repeat, never you trust these people but you can keep them as friends.

You're a fool mehn!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
And then he ran away. That's the end of his life story grin

Ehh, Mohammed also ran away

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by searchlight: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Nice one. He should remain on Isreali soil and form the government of Biafra in exile, but if he dares to step foot on Nigerian soil, the Nigerian army have been mandated to wipe the memory of his miserable existence off the face of the earth forever.
that was what you zombies were saying before he came, saw, fought and left, next he's coming he will conquer. hate him for all you care he's a hero for people who love him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by searchlight: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
And then he ran away. That's the end of his life story grin
zombie, he who fights and runs away, ------------------------- complete it if you've writing jamb before. zombie of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2018
sCun:
There is nothing Yoruba Muslims challenged this guy to do that he hasn't done.
When he was in London, they challenged him to come down to Nigeria and continue his agitation - He came back fully announced and he was arrested.
They mocked him saying he will rot in Kuje Prison eating half cooked beans - He got himself bailed.
They mocked him after he came out from prison saying he has been silenced forever - he defied the bail conditions and continued his agitation.
His compound was attacked by the military and they mocked him for being swallowed by the python - He came out one year later alive and well and in one of the most protected nations on earth.

Nnamdi Kanu, the slayer of Yoruba Muslims.
You have spoken well my brother. What else do they have to say. Nothing i mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2018
unpredictable leader he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by awgumayor: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2018
shabak:
nnamdi kanu should come back to Nigeria if he is not a carward, we the fullani's shall deal with him, igbo's are our slave and they must vote for us either Buhari or atiku or else they will smell their yansh
A slave can never be better than his master but Igbos are better than Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Why did he run away after several pledges of staying till the end? The group was already proscribed because of his actions alone and made their lives to be precocious if they continued, why did he leave them?

You wanted him to stay and let his enemies slaughter him?
Nobody in the world offers him self to his enemies to be killed unless they very foolish

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Nasafina:

grin, wow, on radio biafra hehehe, imo, these people can use all style to defend their coward jesus eh. See them saying jesus fled just cos cownu fled

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.