Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) (64244 Views)

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
MSRA:

Did a Google search of the image and found out that it was actually Nigerians of South East extraction protesting in front of Nigeria House in the UK against British support of the Federal Government of Nigeria in 1969. So these are basically Ibos with little more than the odd Yoruba, probably the lone Yoruba guy with the placard of O'dua Republic. So saying the Yorubas were pleading with Ojukwu to help liberate us is not only far fetched, it's a thread bare lie.

Lol.... As a Yoruba man, I don't even need to investigate Igbos' claim about the Yoruba's.

They live only on lies. But I understand. cool

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Stop deceiving yourself, he's 's coming back to keep tormenting you as usual. He didn't run like Abiola who abandoned his people after many of them were killed by military men from dodan barrack Lagos during June 12, yet he didn't get the presidency and at the end he died like a worthless chicken. Nnamdi Kanu is still alive.

Meanwhile, the attached below is the picture of Afonjas crying to their Master Ojukwu to help them to get Oduduwa like he did to Biafra before Awolowo decided to hide himself inside junior Yakubu Gowon's boxers and sold his entire tribe just because of half pot of Ewedu, yet at the end of the day, he still didn't get that ewedu ( presidency) gowon promised him.
Have you asked yourself why northerners can easily control you?, It's because you guys can easily be bought with money or fake promises, just like what is happening today , buhari promising you impossible Yoruba 2023 presidency. Lolz.

We all know that you guys want to pull out, but cowardice will never allow you because it's in the DNA of all afonjjazies. You are patiently waiting for whom to ride on his back to actualise your goal just like those from your region that were shouting restructuring and Oduduwa before Operation python dance was declared. Today those people are no where to be found. Watch how they will resurface again to shout Oduduwa and restructuring the moment Nnamdi Kanu steps his feet in Nigeria.
Cowards !!!!
I like this , this's more important than Air to me .

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
de cownu man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pray for the repose of your dog jack.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by domchike(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why is it that Hausas and Yorubas hate Igbos yet they weeps whenever they hear of Biafran Restoration is it because Igbos holds the key for Nigerian survival

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Light1259: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
360degreess:
I am still surprise how igbos allowed themselves to be deceived by a common criminal like cownu..but I am also happy how FG dealt with those terrorists(IPOB)...kudos to python dance operations..

Buhari all the to 2023.

Thunder strike your dirty mouth there.
fool

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Leap4sure(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Is this your first time of seeing it?.

Afonjas are traitors. If they greet you good morning, just check your time.
I have some of them as friends, but I will never trust them, not even at a gun point. I would rather trust a snake that will attack me from the front than to trust afonja that will attack me from behind.
I repeat, never you trust these people but you can keep them as friends.

Here is my two cents. Stop hating. Stop ethnic bashing and stop generalizing a group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere and in all tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:

You and all your people in Lagos and all part of Yoruba land are heading for doom already, save your disgust online and act it offline instead.

Oga I hope u know Lagos is nomans land.
Mynd how u talk about Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
The Igbo's ar d most confused tribe in the world, it was Biafra or death, later Artikulate nd now nnamdi is in Israel, later No referendum no election, then later Biafra or death. They don't even knw what they really wanted.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nasafina(f): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
Alexis11:

You and all your people in Lagos and all part of Yoruba land are heading for doom already, save your disgust online and act it offline instead.
[/s]

YEYE

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
domchike:
Why is it that Hausas and Yorubas hate Igbos yet they weeps whenever they hear of Biafran Restoration is it because Igbos holds the key for Nigerian survival
but I think Igbo's migrated to Nigeria from Israel, they shld leave Nigeria nd go back to their country.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Lion king of Biafra gathering HELL for the zoo cheesy cheesy grin

Lol that pics of him is so intimidating to them
Each time they see it their mind says *the fearless man that wants to divide Nigeria* grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Does Israel recognized these their lost brethren.I doubt it.Can anyone intimate me on the DNA test that were said to have been done on these people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by duality(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
These are distractions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

This man is really giving YORUBAS sleepless night.
U people said he is not in israel, now how market. Thank God for nairaland for exposing who u YORUBAS really are.
Now everything about u people disgust me both offline and online
got their real pictures long time ago , nothing good comes out of DUDU[Black] , I make sure I regulate them each time we collide .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Oga I hope Lagos is nomans land.
Mynd how u talk about Lagos.
Yeah.
All the neighbouring states are no man's land too. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Darls247: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
This man don go far o..I pray make Biafra come to reality o..one love Biafra's I hail una

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Leap4sure:

Here is my two cents. Stop hating. Stop ethnic bashing and stop generalizing a group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere and in all tribes.

Stop preaching to people like that. Your preaching is a sign of weakness to them. Yorubas are not sleeping.
They are everywhere online.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Nice one. He should remain on Isreali soil and form the government of Biafra in exile, but if he dares to step foot on Nigerian soil, the Nigerian army have been mandated to wipe the memory of his miserable existence off the face of the earth forever.
Before, were they commanded to protect him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by jamejanev: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
There is nothing Yoruba Muslims challenged this guy to do that he hasn't done.
When he was in London, they challenged him to come down to Nigeria and continue his agitation - He came back fully announced and he was arrested.
They mocked him staying he will rot in Kuje Prison eating half cooked beans - He got himself bailed.
They mocked him after he came out from prison saying he has been silenced forever - he defied the bail conditions and continued his agitation.
His compound was attacked by the military and they mocked him for being swallowed by the python - He came out one year later alive and well and in one of the most protected nations on earth.

Nnamdi Kanu, the slayer of Yoruba Muslims.
U people will just come online and be writing robish. Stop generalizing your comment and dont be stupid by condemning a particular tribe. What's Yoruba Muslim? Idiot. Yorubas, both Christian and Muslim are not sentimental and divided like your tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
A man who worships Wall, slave of the jews. Idiot man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Me disgrace myself? How? It's the terrorist Kanu who disgraced himself when he ran away to Israel after a simple company of soldiers came calling. Your leader is a coward and you are too for not laying down your life for him in Aba that September afternoon
Pls stick to d advice dat guy told u. It will really help to bring down ur frustration.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
idiotic pigs

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by mandax: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas now " why would Israel deny he is not in Israel when in fact he is in Israel. Why are they protecting this black man? What do they see in him that they don't see in us afonjas? Does it mean that Israel is about to give them Biafra, and leave us with Hausa-Fulani?"

What happened was if Lai Mohammed of Ilorin can lie over everything, he must be shown that lie begets lie.

The last thing SW region will accept on earth is share one country with Northern Nigeria without Eastern Nigeria .

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:

Yeah.
All the neighbouring states are no man's land too. grin

Only Lagos make no mistake mistake about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dem get brain?
360degreess:
I am still surprise how igbos allowed themselves to be deceived by a common criminal like cownu..but I am also happy how FG dealt with those terrorists(IPOB)...kudos to python dance operations..

Buhari all the to 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nemuse:
got their real pictures long time ago , nothing good comes out of DUDU[Black] , I make sure I regulate them each time we collide .

Very wicked, devilish and envious tribe.
They can Neva support anything good.
I wonder if its really God that created them.
*God forgive me*
But I just wonder how people could be so filled with so much hatred. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Only Lagos make no mistake mistake about it.

Lol.... Don't trouble yourself. When the time is right, we will end all these once and for all. grin

Plans are underway.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by mandax: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
ajagidiagbo1:
Dem get brain?

Na you get brain, abi?
Brain corroded with smell of crude oil. If not crude oil, you would have declared independence from Nigeria.

Nansenshe blackmail. Go blackmail little children with those una talk of Biaaaafraud, lefelendun and erection

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
360degreess:

Buhari all the to 2023.

The federal jihadist military killed 28 people in the South East, there death is not in vain because they believe in something and fighting for that thing.
in the Middle Belt Nigeria and some part of Yoruba land where people say ONE NIGERIA(ZOO), the jihadist supported by the federal goverment have killed over 1000 people still threatening them to surrender their ancestral land to the immigrant jihadist fulanis,

You called people who have not killed single person terrorists while fulani jihadist herdsmen who have killed over 3,5000 since 2015 are mere criminals

SMH.
THEY KILL YOU AND IMPORT FULANI IMMIGRANTS TO OCCUPY YOUR RURAL AREAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdepL75uM4

whatch how immigrant fulanis are occupying your ancestral land after sacking the communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Very wicked, devilish and envious tribe.
They can Neva support anything good.
I wonder if its really God that created them.
*God forgive me*
But I just wonder how people could be so filled with so much hatred. undecided

Lol.... Yorubas don't hate, they only reciprocate. Grab your history book. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.