Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare (15344 Views)

Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary / “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Alepa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
neezar:

I have never seen a serial hater like that dude before

All his comments are always against the igbos

He seriously needs help
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Hopebringer: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Anambra state is like Lagos , very lucky to have had very good governors back to back

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Alepa(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
globemoney:

The last picture is exactly where bolusticus types from in Osun. Sad
Did you just type Osun? Are you sure you’re ok?
If dirty states should be ranked . Osun will come last .
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Zorbadezinc: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
OGOGORO drinking governor who his wife Ebelechukwu slaps at will. They are busy giving this drunkard called Willie Obiano Workers Welfare Award when he don’t even know how many workers the state is employing because he is too drunk to know even the number.

His wife boozes him up full of alcohol so she can take charge. The man is not sober 80% of the time.

The whole government house Awka is packed full of his AGULERI people that he is using government funds to pay every month. Even cult people and criminals that he is maintaining with government money . This man is a big disgrace. Onye anhu rima! Na so the wife dey control am like mumu! Shameless drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by nokatakata: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
useless country. as useless as the country is, we are still awarding politicians. tufia!!
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by bishop4life(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
globemoney:

Obi told by mouth. His documents were mere word of mouth, no official document accompanying it. Obi has also never refuted the debt obiano claim he left for him!

Defamation is never an easy task. I have watched you jump up and down with that propaganda of imaginary debt.

Obiano is trying especially in terms of workers welfare. the award is deserved.

but then Mr peter obi touched and revived almost all sector in anambra. Education, commerce, roads and other amenities, security... name them.

He is one governor that knows what to do and how to do it.

if its not being unfair to the good people of anambra, I would propose a third and forth term for him.

so stop it already.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by globemoney: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
bishop4life:

Defamation is never an easy task. I have watched you jump up and down with that propaganda of imaginary debt.

Obiano is trying especially in terms of workers welfare. the award is deserved.

but then Mr peter obi touched and revived almost all sector in anambra. Education, commerce, roads and other amenities, security... name them.

He is one governor that knows what to do and how to do it.

if its not being unfair to going people of anambra, I would propose a third and forth term for him.

so stop it already.
What is the imaginary debt you are talking about? These are statements from the Anambra state government and Obi never denied it. Most of you hate to hear the truth.

http://sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by dessyberry22: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Willie is working
Anambra is moving
State alawee is entering
Thank you Willie for the state alawe,if not how much is 19k and what will person have as backup after service

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by globemoney: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zorbadezinc:
[s]OGOGORO drinking governor who his wife Ebelechukwu slaps at will. They are busy giving this drunkard called Willie a Obiano Workers Welfare Award when he don’t even know how many workers the state is employing because he is too drunk to know
The whole government house Awka is packed full of his AGULERI people. Even cult people and criminals that he is maintaining with government money . This man is a big disgrace. Onye anhu rima! Na so the wife dey control am like mumu! Shameless drunk[/s].
with the way you write i guess you're among the touts and pickpockets chased out from Upper Iweka by Obiano. Ndo

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by mana123: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
I agree...

anybody dat have been to Anambra recently will know that Anambra is on Another level..

new roads
new bridges
street lights de whole State
quality Education

i must say.. Obiano deserves to be Nigeria President

Nigeria’s President? Obiano
Now dis is a joke taken too far.
Somebody who can not even run a political party and destroyed APGA that Ojukwu built
Obiano only know propaganda. The guy is too daft and drunk half the time

He is better as a police corporal with baton . At least he can drink as much as he want. See as he dey look in th3 pictur3 below. What a clown

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by bishop4life(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
globemoney:

What is the imaginary debt you are talking about? These are statements from the Anambra state government and Obi never denied it. Most of you hate to hear the truth.

sorry I am not a politician, but I can always tell when one is speaking with both side of his mouth.

Did obiano ever agree he sold dollars left by obi?
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Zorbadezinc: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
globemoney:

with the way you write i guess you're among the touts and pickpockets chased out from Upper Iweka by Obiano. Ndo

Globemoney, you are a pathetic loser who is hired by Obiano to defend him on net. You have no job but to be an e- thug.. yours is a pathetic condition. Any tout is even better than you. Efulefu.
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by globemoney: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
bishop4life:

sorry I am not a politician, but I can always tell when one is speaking with both side of his mouth.

Did obiano ever agree he sold dollars left by obi?
You are already biased. So you believe what obi said about the dollars he left and didn't believe obiano on the debt he met and the breakdown of what he met as contained here?

In any case, during the last election Obi was going anywhere saying obiano has squandered all his dollar savings, pray tell why is Anambra still strong and getting better today?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by buchilino(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
mekaboy:
All thanks to Peter obi, for saving for the future.

WORD
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by globemoney: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

[s]Globemoney, you are a pathetic loser who is hired by Obiano to defend him on net. You have no job but to be an e- thug.. yours is a pathetic condition. Any tout is even better than you. Efulefu.[/s]
Chai, do I really care about the opinion of a criminal who was among those chased away from upper iweka by obiano? Sorry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by bishop4life(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
globemoney:

You are already biased. So you believe what obi said about the dollars he left and didn't believe obiano on the debt he met and the breakdown of what he met as contained here?

In any case, during the last election Obi was going anywhere saying obiano has squandered all his dollar savings, pray tell why is Anambra still strong and getting better today?

What do you mean by saying I am biased?
well, to your last question.
as even if other sector fail in anambra, parks and market will always sustain the workers welfare.

N.B : I am not condemning obiano, I am only after those nonsense you are republishing.
those are campaign war darts, and now campaign is over.
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by FTjnr(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist.
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by mekaboy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zorbadezinc:
OGOGORO drinking governor who his wife Ebelechukwu slaps at will. They are busy giving this drunkard called Willie a Obiano Workers Welfare Award when he don’t even know how many workers the state is employing because he is too drunk to know
The whole government house Awka is packed full of his AGULERI people. Even cult people and criminals that he is maintaining with government money . This man is a big disgrace. Onye anhu rima! Na so the wife dey control am like mumu! Shameless drunk.

It's not necessary to attack the person of the governor. We are discussing the position and not the person.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Zorbadezinc: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
mekaboy:

It's not necessary to attack the person of the governor. We are discussing the position and not the person.

Only a credible person deserves the position of Governor to be in charge of a whole state. Obiano is not fit to be a governor. A weakling and drunkard that is been controlled by his wife who was his former messenger in his office. The man is a joke. What do you mean by position?A man who lack morals and was busy fvcking his female bankers at Fidelity. A man who cannot account for how he lose his first wife, and who is dealing with known ritualists like Obidigwe who are now blackmailing him. Obiano spells doom for Anambra State. He is not even in control of his party or even his House of Assembly. I pity for Anambara people.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Butoneday2(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Some people from other side will not like this news.
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by CapussoSeba: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Bolusticus:

Commendable but why not show us these parts of Anambra too, specifically in Onitsha?
Ewoooo!
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by tit(f): 2:08am On Oct 27, 2018
I been think say na obiano win presidency!
my heart caught!
we can never ever allow yeebhoe to presidency.
it is either tinubu or osibanjo if baba is tire.
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Charly68: 2:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Am planing to relocate to Anambra already ..up Obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by ezeagu(m): 2:58am On Oct 27, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
I agree...

anybody dat have been to Anambra recently will know that Anambra is on Another level..

new roads
new bridges
street lights de whole State
quality Education

i must say.. Obiano deserves to be Nigeria President

It's his jo... you know what, forget it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by higgs: 3:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Willie Obiano is not a good governor. Since when did paying salaries become an achievement? He is not paying with his personal funds, Anambra state has enough money to pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by homegirl1: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
neezar:
That's my governor

I hope he make things out with Obi

He doesn't have choice
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by ceejay675(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
I give Gov obiano 10/10 in prompt payment of salaries but Anambra needs to improve on her wages....currently Anambra salary structure is nothing to write home about... Civil servants in Anambra can confirm that.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Zorbadezinc: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
higgs:
Willie Obiano is not a good governor. Since when did paying salaries become an achievement? He is not paying with his personal funds, Anambra state has enough money to pay salaries.

If Obiano have enough money to flood the government house with expensive CHAMPAGNE that he is guzzling’ per liter, per second ‘ with his crazy wife, then why should he not be paying workers salaries, which by the way Anambra pays is the lowest workers wages in Nigeria.

Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Anambra adigo mma
Re: Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare by anuma1(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes Obiano finally gave us the Employment after one year. Kudos to Him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Wike Launches School Farm Initiative Project (Photos) / "Foreigners Were Used To Win The 2015 Presidential Elections" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.