Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. (3861 Views)

'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Peacemaker5128: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Next move on action for Pigs will be........
Biafla or death come Feb 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by WordMetrix(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Naija, FCT, Kogi have completely Atikulated their OBIligation come February 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by awgumayor: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Enugu is an obedient state and first to atikulate

5 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by suxkill: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2018
A thread for association of wailers.

As for me and my house we shall.....

ATIKULATEcheesygrin.

5 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2018
stonemasonn:
Yahaha will pay all salaries and pension before election. Yahaya Bello for president ....it’s time for the youth to take over tongue
See myopic, shallow minded individual, it is such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by OnucheAdams: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

Shut up!

I am an Igala from Odu;speak for yourself.

Who is the Igala championing Atiku? Ibro, Wada or Aidoko? Ben Okolo? Are you aware that Echocho, Achuba, the Bewas, IJN, Ogohi-Onu Anyigba, Ibajis, Ahmed Ahmed of Ankpa, Onojas of Ogugu and Gbokeke’s son who now leads Idah LGA are APC determined hawks?

Who is mobilising for your thief from Kogi Central? Yahaya Bello, Ohinoyi who loves Bello enough to dance at his house party or Ohiare?

Who is mobilising for him from Kogi West? Dino the weightless and opportunistic comedian?Are Ogheha, Jemibewon, Akanmode with him? Can he or them stand against Smart Adeyemi, Irukera and the Buba’s replacement from Lokoja?

Buhari will get 65-75 % from Kogi by God’s grace.

He go do you like film trick.LOL!

Your knowledge of Kogi politics is at best very recent. The names you mentioned including Bello are political neophytes who would struggle to win elections in Igala land. Let's see how Bewa would unseat Ikani in Dekina axis, and ahmed ahmed who got into office on the goowill of PDP has sealed his political fate by being seen as a strong advocate of Bello. Who is Gbokeke son compared to the PDP big wigs in Idah? See 2019 elections in Kogi State would end up being a referendum on Bello's leadership, so don't expect massive support for APC unless of course they revert to Plan A, rigging.

The only reason why Buhari may win Kogi Central is because he finally gave them a Governor in Bello. Aside that, there is really nothing to show on ground for the massive support they gave him in 2015. As as per Kogi West, the political heavy weights inclusive of Smart Adeyemi would support Atiku. His alliance with Bello is motivated by his desire to ride on APC's platform to the senate. But Dino has positioned himself as the champion of the masses and would ultimately carry the day. Which Irukera are you talking about? Is it the same Lagos boy who only became aware of Kogi in 2015? The man no dey ground and can't even deliver his ward. The fact that you stated that Akanmode would work against Atiku goes to show that your knowledge of Kogi politics is very recent. Are you aware that Akanmode was Atiku's Deputy Chief of Staff when he was VP?

My Brother, Buhari would be a difficult sell for Kogites in 2019 due the fact that he imposed a clueless Governor on them. That's what it ultimately boils down to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by activistjohnny(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
osun state for Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by rabdeluxe(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
Oga stop deceiving us like the illiterate lifeless one who scammed Nigerians to become the president.
Sorry I just want to type that your link is not working.
Waiting to atikulate

LoL .. Add 0907 187 7507 .. Lagos Group Admin

1 Like

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by 4kDdullard: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
rabdeluxe:

LoL .. Add 0907 187 7507 .. Lagos Group Admin
thanks
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Liebermantic: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
IMO state has already Obidiently Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by apolonius(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
OnucheAdams:

Your knowledge of Kogi politics is at best very recent. The names you mentioned including Bello are political neophytes who would struggle to win elections in Igala land. Let's see how Bewa would unseat Ikani in Dekina axis, and ahmed ahmed who got into office on the goowill of PDP has sealed his political fate by being seen as a strong advocate of Bello. Who is Gbokeke son compared to the PDP big wigs in Idah? See 2019 elections in Kogi State would end up being a referendum on Bello's leadership, so don't expect massive support for APC unless of course they revert to Plan A, rigging.

The only reason why Buhari may win Kogi Central is because he finally gave them a Governor in Bello. Aside that, there is really nothing to show on ground for the massive support they gave him in 2015. As as per Kogi West, the political heavy weights inclusive of Smart Adeyemi would support Atiku. His alliance with Bello is motivated by his desire to ride on APC's platform to the senate. But Dino has positioned himself as the champion of the masses and would ultimately carry the day. Which Irukera are you talking about? Is it the same Lagos boy who only became aware of Kogi in 2015? The man no dey ground and can't even deliver his ward. The fact that you stated that Akanmode would work against Atiku goes to show that your knowledge of Kogi politics is very recent. Are you aware that Akanmode was Atiku's Deputy Chief of Staff when he was VP?

My Brother, Buhari would be a difficult sell for Kogites in 2019 due the fact that he imposed a clueless Governor on them. That's what it ultimately boils down to.

I was born into the heart of Kogi politics. Oh, you expected me to talk of A.T Ahmed and other late hawks in Kogi Central? Or, the Awoniyis, Daniyans, Bayo Ojos, Akanmodes in Kogi West?

Yes, Akanmode worked with him as others like Shehu, Ardo, Adinoyi, Boss Mustapha and co. Don’t forget that he flew AC flag same period. Does history mean current alliance? Are they with him?

Were you expecting me to mention Ahmadu Ada Ali, late P.S Achimugu and Achema in Idah? Adejoh Obaje or who? Emmanuel Unwuchola? Should I talk of Egwuaba in Ibaji or Ineke?

Should I talk of the Alfas in Ankpa,Bob and Isaac or Halima? Should I talk of the late Isah Guiness, Dan Kadiri or Shagada? C. Y Eneche? Dan Egene Adah?

In Ogugu, the Amehs and Agadas?

Robert Audu and Babanawa in Okpo?

These names are largely old, dead, sick and retired. Some like Positive are in ADC, like Adoji the guy you guys hailed until he learnt the ABC of politics.

The current players are more sophiscated than your paper titans.

Your narrative is sentimental, empty, one-sided and just ignorant. Forget paper tigers and focus on critical controllers of bases.

February should come fast!

1 Like

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by michae1004: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
South East is on lock down for atiku. Anambra is atikus heaven. No opponent

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Odukes(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
michae1004:
South East is on lock down for atiku. Anambra is atikus heaven. No opponent
Atikunation is goal

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Odukes(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Liebermantic:
IMO state has already Obidiently Atikulated
IMO for Atiku is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Odukes(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

I was born into the heart of Kogi politics. Oh, you expected me to talk of A.T Ahmed and other late hawks in Kogi Central? Or, the Awoniyis, Daniyans, Bayo Ojos, Akanmodes in Kogi West?

Yes, Akanmode worked with him as others like Shehu, Ardo, Adinoyi, Boss Mustapha and co. Don’t forget that he flew AC flag same period. Does history mean current alliance? Are they with him?

Were you expecting me to mention Ahmadu Ada Ali, late P.S Achimugu and Achema in Idah? Adejoh Obaje or who? Emmanuel Unwuchola? Should I talk of Egwuaba in Ibaji or Ineke?

Should I talk of the Alfas in Ankpa,Bob and Isaac or Halima? Should I talk of the late Isah Guiness, Dan Kadiri or Shagada? C. Y Eneche? Dan Egene Adah?

These names are largely old, dead, sick and retired. Some like Positive are in ADC, like Adoji the guy you guys hailed until he learnt the ABC of politics.

Your narrative is sentimental, empty, one-sided and just ignorant. Forget paper tigers and focus on critical controllers of bases.

Shut up, you don't know politics.
Atikunation is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Odukes(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Smily202:
Anambra isaagoal.
Atikunation is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

I am from ODU and Atikulated. Time shall tell.

Shut up!

Who is the Igala championing Atiku? Ibro, Wada or Aidoko? Ben Okolo? Are you aware that Echocho, Achuba, the Bewas, IJN, Ogohi-Onu Anyigba, Ibajis, Ahmed Ahmed of Ankpa, Onojas of Ogugu and Gbokeke’s son who now leads Idah LGA are APC determined hawks?

Who is mobilising for your thief from Kogi Central? Yahaya Bello, Ohinoyi who loves Bello enough to dance at his house party or Ohiare?

Who is mobilising for him from Kogi West? Dino the weightless and opportunistic comedian?Are Ogheha, Jemibewon, Akanmode with him? Can he or them stand against Smart Adeyemi, Irukera and the Buba’s replacement from Lokoja?

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by stonemasonn: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
See myopic, shallow minded individual, it is such a pity.
you don’t know sarcasm when you see one.
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by stonemasonn: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

Shut up!

C

guy...all these people won’t vote on that day ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by apolonius(m): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Odukes:

Shut up, you don't know politics.
Atikunation is a goal.

Illiterate hungry head. Idiot!
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by apolonius(m): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2018
stonemasonn:
guy...all these people won’t vote on that day ooo.

Na only you dey vote ba or, na cattle?
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by OnucheAdams: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
apolonius:

The so called current players you referred to were thrusted into the Kogi Political Arena by a stroke of fortune. They came in backed by truckloads of goodwill, but fretted it away due to inexperience and frankly speaking arrogance and vindictiveness. The run-ins they had with Dino was unnecessary. The fight with Ogembe was also unnecesary. The constant harrasment of Wada by EFCC was unnecessary. And to add insult to injury, the inability to pay Civil Servant salaries buried whatever positive sentiments Kogites had about Bello and his cohorts.

The same folks you all paper titans, have inbetween them governed Kogi for circa 13 years and have a credible record at the polls. Is it Bello who has never contested an election that would end up dislodging them? Let's see how things play out in February.

4 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by apolonius(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
OnucheAdams:

The so called current players you referred to were thrusted into the Kogi Political Arena by a stroke of fortune. They came in backed by truckloads of goodwill, but fretted it away due to inexperience and frankly speaking arrogance and vindictiveness. The run-ins they had with Dino was unnecessary. The fight with Ogembe was also unnecesary. The constant harrasment of Wada by EFCC was unnecessary. And to add insult to injury, the inability to pay Civil Servant salaries buried whatever positive sentiments Kogites had about Bello and his cohorts.

The same folks you all paper titans, have inbetween them governed Kogi for circa 13 years and have a credible record at the polls. Is it Bello who has never contested an election that would end up dislodging them? Let's see how things play out in February.

Your analysis is simplistic. I do not want Bello to win his re-election bid, I was a vigorous campaigner for Audu/Falake.

The focus here is the presidential election and those who are drunk enough to believe that Atiku will beat Buhari in Kogi. I have just made a point that Buhari will defeat Atiku for those reasons.

Many of those I mentioned have been in politicos before Bello. It’s fraudulent for you to reduce Buhari’s hope for Kogi votes to Bello alone.

So, understand context and focus of people’s contributions.

I believe PDP will defeat Bello in a governorship election if it stops Ibro from imposing any of the Wadas or his son. To imagine that even a goat bearing an Igala name can defeat Bello is to be dreaming. Only a serious and very popular Igala candidate can defeat Bello.
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by IamAtikulate: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please invite Atiku to Denver Colorado the world famous grand looter
If Buhari shows his certificate, Atiku would go to US.

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by IamAtikulate: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abia on lock down, ready to deliver 2 million votes. We go show them we also sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by IamAtikulate: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
apolonius:

Your analysis is simplistic. I do not want Bello to win his re-election bid, I was a vigorous campaigner for Audu/Falake.

The focus here is the presidential election and those who are drunk enough to believe that Atiku will beat Buhari in Kogi. I have just made a point that Buhari will defeat Atiku for those reasons.

Many of those I mentioned have been in politicos before Bello. It’s fraudulent for you to reduce Buhari’s hope for Kogi votes to Bello alone.

I believe PDP will defeat Bello in a governorship election if it stops Ibro from imposing any of the Wadas or his son. To imagine that even a goat bearing an Igala name can defeat Bello is to be dreaming. Only a serious and very popular Igala candidate can defeat Bello.
Let the campaign start first. If you can't remove a Dino in chains, na when him don they waka you wan beat am?
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by OnucheAdams: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
apolonius:

It is your argument that's anchored on simplistic over-generalizations. You assume that the ordinary man on the street of Kogi would separate the message from the messenger - wrong. The question is, what has Buhari done since the last elections to warrant the support of Kogites? Also, note that the 2015 elections has proven that the fact that the ruling party is in control of a state doesn't necessary translate to victory at the polls, which again makes an Atiku victor a plausible reality in States like Kogi where both the Federal and State Government have performed below par.

The names you mentioned are relative featherweights and haven't been tried and tested politically. Let's see how they will translate the matter they have garnered in 3+ years into electoral success. Bello's fate would be determined by the outcome of the Presidential elections. If APC wins, then Bello stays. If PDP wins, then Bello may be better off going on early retirement, as even as you put it, a goat with an Igala name would defeat him at the polls. There is also the intra-political zoning amongst Igalas and the clamour for power shift by the Okuns to consider. February is around the corner and we shall revisit this thread once elections are over.

1 Like

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by silverbirdng(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ebonyi issagoal

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by urchmanni93(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Enugu fully atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by apolonius(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
OnucheAdams:

It is your argument that's anchored on simplistic over-generalizations. You assume that the ordinary man on the street of Kogi would separate the message from the messenger - wrong. The question is, what has Buhari done since the last elections to warrant the support of Kogites? Also, note that the 2015 elections has proven that the fact that the ruling party is in control of a state doesn't necessary translate to victory at the polls, which again makes an Atiku victor a plausible reality in States like Kogi where both the Federal and State Government have performed below par.

The names you mentioned are relative featherweights and haven't been tried and tested politically. Let's see how they will translate the matter they have garnered in 3+ years into electoral success. Bello's fate would be determined by the outcome of the Presidential elections. If APC wins, then Bello stays. If PDP wins, then Bello may be better off going on early retirement, as even as you put it, a goat with an Igala name would defeat him at the polls. There is also the intra-political zoning amongst Igalas and the clamour for power shift by the Okuns to consider. February is around the corner and we shall revisit this thread once elections are over.

Your analysis lacks real depth other than the harvest of sentiments and half-truths that replete the chants of PDP e-warriors. When it suits your conclusions you factor in critical variables like incumbency, ethnicity, elite consensus and interests, and popular mood; yet you dismiss same when they flaw your premises and generalisations.

I hope you will have the honour to come here and apologise in February. Some of us are students and skilled analyst of power. We are rarely wrong on these things.
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by OnucheAdams: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
apolonius:

Your analysis lacks real depth other than the harvest of sentiments and half-truths that replete the chants of PDP e-warriors. When it suits your conclusions you factor in critical variables like incumbency, ethnicity, elite consensus and interests, and popular mood; yet you dismiss same when they flaw your premises and generalisations.

I hope you will have the honour to come here and apologise in February. Some of us are students and skilled analyst of power. We are rarely wrong on these things.

'You are rarely wrong' implies that there is a possibility that you may be wrong in this instance. No worries. February is just around the corner. No need to sweat bullets...
Re: Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. by Odukes(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2018
apolonius:

Illiterate hungry head. Idiot!
Shut Uuup fool, you don't know politics. Atikunation is a goal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) / Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference / 2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.