Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (46051 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by rxmusa(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
emmie14:
Yes Hamza El Mustapha is a retired Major in Nigerian army. His certificate is equally with the military. I pity Kemi Adosun. She tried to submit her credentials. Instead of the fake NYSC certificate she would have directed the consigned body to Nigerian army
"concerned"
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by ehissi(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
My own certificate is with NYSC...... cool

Yeee........who slap me..... undecided
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by salbis(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2018
bareal:

No tell your future employer that your certificate is with your former employer...... grin
grin
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Built2last: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
If you are finger in anything coup,the army will storm your house and take away most of your personal belongings that may aid them in their investigations and you may never get some of those things back and my dad was a victim of that too.

Your dad? Na lie and it's to early.

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Emmasnoop(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
President has no certificate why are they disturbing others about their certificate,lawless country with stupid fellowers
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Femijohn198: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
my certificate are kept in the bank for safety..
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Femijohn198:
my certificate are kept in the bank for safety..
buhari did not sense it that thief ibb will come to steal his document.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by GentleMoney: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
DoyenExchange:
A new style has 'entered' into Nigerian politics! angry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by gudnessme: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2018
11doubledee:
Nairlanders Abeg where una certificate?
...With the military headquarters.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2018
greenprince:

Please, I'd like to correct something.
This ask Bill Gates, Zuckerberg an co thing needs to stop. Education is ineffective in Nigeria (no thanks to malpractices and other forms of corruption) but don't undermine it elsewhere.

Most times, these drop outs from college you call that made it big were mostly Ivy league school students. Go and apply first then you'll know that it's no joke to even be accepted to one of those universities.

The fact that they dropped out doesn't mean they won't whoop any of your professors in class, it was just their personal decision. They have faculties and universities named after them for a reason and they bag those honorary degrees cos they deserve them.

On the contrary, Nigerian politicians do not have certificates because they couldn't even pretend to earn them. Take them out of their comfort zones of vying for political office and their incompetence in the labour market will amaze you. Is it your president that can monitor and make market based business decisions or who?

Make we hear word abeg.
It is not exam malpractices but we placed too much emphasis on Certificates not the skill and talent that people have. Most of our education are theory based knowledge. In advance countries, the emphasis on what you can do first, your skills, what you can contribute before asking of your certificates. You see somebody with Masters today in Nigeria who cannot speak good english. You see undergraduate employing someone else to write their thesis and projects all in a desperate ploy to get the certificate. which country has certificate epp
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Please does the military Head quarters Abuja keep Original Certificate of their Officers??

Dont they have copies... why are they bringing the military into the shit game... They should just say the truth... PMB and Co...

This is bullshit!!!! How can you go and look for work without presenting anything. You cant do this in the private and Government sectors..

INEC.. if you do nothing about it.. you are bullshit and shit hole... as POTUS said..DAMN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Mbediogu(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
DoyenExchange:

Where are those retired unschooled northern cattle rearers who were massively commissioned as officers of Nigerian army during the civil war? Where are they?
No insults intended. I am not talking about the Akinrinades, Isama Alabis and their likes. I am asking about those ones that could neither read nor write English that came to igboland at the end of the war. We called them 'ndiogo', 'ndigaba' etc.
One of them loved James Brown music which he called 'Joms Ba-wn' music, despite the many pips on his epaulette. Politically speaking, their certificates must be with the military. I don tire sef!
Just asking.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Snow87(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Na now I understand the meaning of "fear north" in the Bible
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by princfred(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
DoyenExchange:
coutesy of the north the very people who deceive others that igbos cause bad things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by greenprince(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2018
toyetade:

It is not exam malpractices but we placed too much emphasis on Certificates not the skill and talent that people have. Most of our education are theory based knowledge. In advance countries, the emphasis on what you can do first, your skills, what you can contribute before asking of your certificates. You see somebody with Masters today in Nigeria who cannot speak good english. You see undergraduate employing someone else to write their thesis and projects all in a desperate ploy to get the certificate. which country has certificate epp

True.
I think we mean the same thing. It's our society that has made certificates valueless

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by cabilla(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari has set a standard for illiterates.
u hv said it all

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by sulex2020(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria una too Carry irrelevant matter for head. if PMB doesn't have certs which cert did PMB used to gain admission into secondary school before gaining admission to NDA and before going abroad for some military courses before he gaining promotion from 2nd lieutenant to the rank of a major general to Head of state. #commo #sense abegi
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by chimeziedickson: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
What kind of shithole country is this?......Useless polithievians.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by peterkul(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2018
indeed, we are in trying times. The military as a reputable institution needs to defend itself. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Navi(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari is a mistake that Nigerians shouldn't make again.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by simplebb: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria, a total shambles, the situation keeps deteriorating everyday. How did we get to this point? U mean the president cannot even present his certificates as required by Law but to feign baseless and incoherent excuse.... If those stupid INEC accept this from the primitive clueless old man, then they will set a bad template for future aspirants.

A total hogwash from the pristine lifeless one, the only way out is to send him back to daura so he can use that empty brain to rear cows.

The military needs to issue a response immediately to this issue.

What an egregiously startling scenario..... Nigeria, Spits.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by phase1: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2018
In 2015, we use to have a guy here called ShowYourCertificate where is that dude abeg?
We need him now.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by lagosrd: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
emmie14:
Yes Hamza El Mustapha is a retired Major in Nigerian army. His certificate is equally with the military. I pity Kemi Adosun. She tried to submit her credentials. Instead of the fake NYSC certificate she would have directed the consigned body to Nigerian army

Let me check my own certificate too. Maybe it's not with the military Ooooo.
����������
Employers of labour makeuna hear ooo. Our certificate is with the military ooo
���������
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by honor4me: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
life2017:

https://www.thecable.ng/2019-presidential-poll-like-buhari-al-mustapha-blames-military-for-failure-to-submit-credentials

The INDISPUTABLE AND VERIFIABLE FACTS ON PRESIDENT BUHARI'S CERTIFICATES.

No 1. The President registered and sat for West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination in 1961 conducted by Cambridge University.

No 2. He submitted a copy of the result to the Military as part of the requirements to join Nigerian Defence Academy as a Cadet Officer.

No. 3. When the Military Government led by him was overthrown, he was detained and his house ransacked and in the process he lost several vital belongings including the original copy of his WASC and other certificates.

No. 4. He swore an oath on how the result stating Nos. 1 to 3

No. 5. In the build up of 2015 election, PDP in an attempt to stop him or campaign against him at all cost, blackmailed him of not having a WASC certificate. The then highly politicised Military denied not being in possession of a mandatory photocopy required by every institute before anyone joins either as a student or an employee. The Military blamed the absence of a copy of the President’s certificate on poor record keeping in the sixties (shameless Military, thank God this is no more today).

No 6. As the conspiracy continued, the President (then Presidential Aspirant) address the press stating the story of how he lost his certificate. A story he would not always be in a hurry to remember how IBB and others overthrew him for nothing and incarcerated him for three years. In the broadcast he mandated his alma mater (Government Secondary School Katsina formerly Provincial Secondary School Katsina) to provide a spreadsheet of his WASC result.

No 7. His alma mater obliged his request and publicly displayed his personal result and also issued him a new statement of result with the date of the issuance (I think January 21, 2015) on it. This was done to shame all the conspirators.

No 8. Nobody challenged the authenticity of the spreadsheet/ statement of result issued by GSS Katsina till date. NO ONE HAS TAKEN THE SCHOOL TO COURT FOR ISSUING A FAKE RESULT.

No. 9. The only media platform that only took the part of professionalism on the issue was Sahara Reporters by carrying out an investigative journalism. The Media Outfit requested from the Examination Body (Cambridge University) to confirm the authenticity of the statement of result and spreadsheet published by Buhari’s alma mater (Government Secondary School Katsina).

No 10. The Examination Body (Cambridge University.) DID NOT deny the authenticity of the spreadsheet as displayed by GSS Katsina. They admitted that PMB partook in WASC examination in the year 1961, however, the University FAILED TO CONFIRM SAHARA REPORTER'S REQUEST. THEY CITED EXTANT LAWS IN THE UK PROHIBITING PUBLICIZING PERSONAL RECORDS.

No. 11. Anybody bringing up this issue again that PMB does not have WASC without first confirming from GSS Katsina and Cambridge University should be pitied as he has lost touch with time.

This was first written in 2016 but modified a little now.

Copied:
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by pacino26(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Daboomb:

It is in this Nigeria of today, that our so-called "Yoots" forget too soon that this Murderer-for-Hire, this unrepentant Killer, this Evil soul, has the temerity to say he wants to contest for President!

Really, it appears Nigeria's Presidency has gone to "The Dogs" and its keeps getting worse, as the years pass-by.
From "the Otta-Chimp", to "the Sickler", to "the Clueless", now to "the Certificateless Herdsman"....now we have "the Corrupt Fugitive" and even this non-entity, blood-thirsty Murderer feels entitled to become Nigeria's President! shocked shocked shocked

Who did we offend?

In years to come things will change. With the rising gains from entrepreneurship I foresee a lot of independent youth candidates. It will be the beginning of an era.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Xfemt(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Den both shud be disqualified
Both can not b bigger than d law of d land

Simple!!!!!
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari case is understandable b/c Ibb seize hiss ppty,but where does Al Mustafa got all those documents & videos to ridicules Diya during d oputa panel sessions?
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
ekestic1976:
This is a direct quote from the Consitution.
Section 131 says: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School Certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC); and “(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

The best way to unravel the veracity or otherwise of Buhari's claim that the military authorities are in possession of his academic credentials is to go back and read President Obasanjo's comments on the issue in 2015! Obasanjo had commented that No military man would allow himself to be goaded to submit his/her credentials, etc.

I remember him saying that "Buhari WILL NEVER agree!"

"During a book launch in London, former President Olusegun Obasanjo told a packed hall that the controversy surrounding Muhammadu Buhari's possession of a school certificate was trivial distraction by President Goodluck Jonathan's team. Obasanjo stated that there was no one during his time in the army that didn't have a prerequisite qualification to enter the army. Speaking further, he said even if that wasn't case Buhari's training at the Nigerian Army staff college and the US War College were more than the required qualification to become president.

"The former president's book, "My Watch" is banned in Nigeria by a court order obtained by President Jonathan's political associate and a wanted drug baron, Kashamu Buruji."

EVERY TIME I COME ON NAIRALAND AND I SEE THREADS ABOUT SUCH TRIVIALITY AS BUHARI'S SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE TAKING THE CENTER STAGE HERE, WHAT COMES TO MY MIND IS THAT DISEASE CALLED GULLIBILITY.

And then, I wonder how those who pride themselves with C-E-R-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-E-S find it so difficult to understand the bolded.

1 Like

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by emmie14: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
lagosrd:

Let me check my own certificate too. Maybe it's not with the military Ooooo.
����������
Employers of labour makeuna hear ooo. Our certificate is with the military ooo
���������

Hahahahahahahaha. This kin military sef. Release pensioners credentials the no wan hear
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by emmie14: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
billyG:
Buhari case is understandable b/c Ibb seize hiss ppty,but where does Al Mustafa got all those documents & videos to ridicules Diya during d oputa panel sessions?
Diya Na diya as his name sounds. His not a smart guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.