Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (46062 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Ikpongiton:
so the head of state is above the law,abi?only in a backward country like,nigeria
according to the thinking of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that head of state should present waec certificate but it ought not to be so in Nigeria.
Because as head of state, you will not bother to ask for his certificate or to interview him again.
For instance, i will not bother to interview ineffectual buffoon again if he is to re-contest again because he was there before.
That will be a waste of time.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Carlyscales: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2018
kaen1317:
Shut up! You are not running to be President.
Is everything ok

So u didn't read there that everyone contesting for any position are to submit their credentials to inec

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Built2last:
Not Again.

This guy had evidence of all documents to present to Oputa panel to prove his innocence but don't have even photocopy of his credentials
If you are finger in anything coup,the army will storm your house and take away most of your personal belongings that may aid them in their investigations and you may never get some of those things back and my dad was a victim of that too.

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
xpool:

He meant job interview?
Where is your brain app?
I also meant job interview,
If a head of state is coming to your establishment, you will not bother to ask for his certificate not to talk of interviewing him again.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:
if you want to interview head of state, will you demand for his credentials.
It ought not to be so.
U dey mad.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by drex2050: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2018
it appears all the military of northern extraction don't posses genuine educational qualifications I like to know did Obasanjo fail to present his educational qualifications or did he also use military as an excuse?
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by abdulaz: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2018
11doubledee:
Nairlanders Abeg where una certificate?

You sef suppose know Na.

It’s with the military jor. grin
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2018
LibertyRep:
The military has a spokesperson for God's sake.
He/ she should be able to confirm or refute these claims.

INEC shouldn't insist that these candidates obtain a 'To Whom It May Concern' from the military if they can't release the said certificates for whatever reason.

Rather than call his boss a liar, he won't say anything in the case of Buhari because the certificate in question simply does not exist grin
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2018
This Hamza Al-Mustapha shouldn't smell any elective post in Nigeria.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by poseidon12: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Racoon:
The courts should decide this bias by INEC.Enough is enough.Al-Mustapha is now saying the same thing.
https://www.ngpolitics.com/another-presidential-candidate-claims-army-possession-his-academic-credentials/

Terrorist Buhari has been allowed to set a new precedence, and a new low.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by soke02(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2018
My credentials are also with military inec should take
note for future purpose
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:
It ought not to be so.

It is a certificate mad nation. That is why there is no progress. The state with the highest number of PHD and Professors is still one of the poorest state in Nigeria today. Certificate is only a means to an end not an end in itself. Ask Bill Gates , Dangotes, etc

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by kunleham(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2018
But Obasanjp, is a retired general and contested for president here in Nigeria. Do anybody knows whether he submitted his credentials to inec then
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2018
h
DoyenExchange:
A new style has 'entered' into Nigerian politics! angry

Wetin be your point?
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2018
soke02:
My credentials are also with military inec should take
note for future purpose

Why you ever enrolled in the military?
Or are you posting your puerile opinions for cheap 'likes'?
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by greenprince(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:
It ought not to be so.

I will demand for his head if I need it. He's the head of state not some god-like immortal monarch. His bills, and wages are paid by Nigerians like me and you and hence he MUST answer to them.

Stop glorifying ordinary people who are fortunate. Asides the military and politics, can he hold his own in a world bank, IMF, WHO or similar office interview?

Fortunate jokers claiming gods in Africa. Come out and see how composed, humble and simple leaders are elsewhere.

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Ilochukwuka: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Built2last:
Not Again.

This guy had evidence of all documents to present to Oputa panel to prove his innocence but don't have even photocopy of his credentials
When you are joining NDA then Nigerian army will take possession of all your certificates to discourage you from leaving the force.
Thanks from Nwigbo
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2018
A state of emergency needs to be declared in the educational sector now.

If our nation values its corporate existence, it cannot afford to raise another generation of under-educated and maladjusted 'yoot'.
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Check mate cool

Buhari has taught Nigerians to be foolish undecided
From today henceforth,
All my credentials are now with the military Potential employers should take note undecided
and u d biggest FOOLish Nigerian..shiooor
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by nifty60(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
11doubledee:
WITH THE MILITARY
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by jchioma: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
In his particulars submitted to the commission, copies of which were seen by TheCable, Al-Mustapha said the military has “refused” to release his academic certificates, despite court orders asking them to do so.

“Formal complaints were registered before high court of Lagos (2000 – 2001) and federal high court, Lagos division, (2004 – 2007) but government refused to obey court orders till today.

This man has more integrity than zai baba, who had to hire 13 SANs to defend himself from presenting his certificate.

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by eodavids(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
DoyenExchange:
A new style has 'entered' into Nigerian politics! angry

Pa Buhari's approach had to be replicated. Nothing goes without imitation.

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by greenprince(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2018
toyetade:

It is a certificate mad nation. That is why there is no progress. The state with the highest number of PHD and Professors is still one of the poorest state in Nigeria today. Certificate is only a means to an end not an end in itself. Ask Bill Gates , Dangotes, etc

Please, I'd like to correct something.
This ask Bill Gates, Zuckerberg an co thing needs to stop. Education is ineffective in Nigeria (no thanks to malpractices and other forms of corruption) but don't undermine it elsewhere.

Most times, these drop outs from college you call that made it big were mostly Ivy league school students. Go and apply first then you'll know that it's no joke to even be accepted to one of those universities.

The fact that they dropped out doesn't mean they won't whoop any of your professors in class, it was just their personal decision. They have faculties and universities named after them for a reason and they bag those honorary degrees cos they deserve them.

On the contrary, Nigerian politicians do not have certificates because they couldn't even pretend to earn them. Take them out of their comfort zones of vying for political office and their incompetence in the labour market will amaze you. Is it your president that can monitor and make market based business decisions or who?

Make we hear word abeg.

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by shadyLP(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Nawa for this kwantry ooo
Certificates under strict custody of the Nigeria army..??
it means that military regime really destroyed our economy and values.. and its now becoming obvious that most of our said Generals, Major Generals bla bla bla.. were not even qualified to be commissioned as head officers...
Ordinary SSCE or First school leaving cert is now case study in presidential race ...
Tufiakwaaaa..
Olorun ma je ooo
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Eagleword14(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by KelB(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
From today henceforth, any credentials you can't provide just tell them it's with the military

Went to cash out cheque and they told me to bring my voters card and driving license.. I kuku told them it's with the military
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by KelB(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Nawao
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Biingoo: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Your brain is with the military.
*spits angry
Hahahahaha savagery!!!

Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by nnaeyes6: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Our WAEC is so important that Nigerians save theirs in the military. No wonder I was interviewing a candiefor employment yesterday and he told me his credentials are with the military. Anyway, I still employed him
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by Biingoo: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
11doubledee:
Its with Seun
Re: My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC by YenYo: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
We are all mad in this country.

Buhari has successfully made Nigeria the HQ of foolish zombies.

Spit.

EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP