Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (38683 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
King44:
if only we could put our differences aside n envourage our state govt to patronize local car manufacturers like innison n d rest at least the cist of shipments, clearance etc could be saved up and used for other things, just imagine a lot of states govn, ministers or simeone like ambode or whoever would be the next gvn of Lagos patronizing Local manufacturers n have cars n buses made for them to their own standard n taste wouldn't it be a smart step
That's what is happening already, do u see common man buying innoson cars, it's the government agencies that are buying it.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Certainly not by asking him to build spare parts , compete in the auto industry and build brand

Ctriticze the finished product you have night and use ... Don't go beyond your knowledge into things you don't know for sure. There is not one single auto marker any here in the word that builds their entire parts ... Virtually all of outsource the making of the different components .

What you or the original person I quoted was trying to do was simply to indirectly call innoson an assembly plant that unitl he meets your criteria he is not yet an auto maker

I just saying my mind, innoson doesn't seem ready to go big, he his comfortable with were he is.
And there are car manufacturers that do produce everything from the interior leather, to the block engine. I can bet u that,innoson as a company don't even design these cars.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
360command:
you mind them.. In the USA, indigenous car companys like Ford, USA govt buy pick up van from them and give it to their staffs working in public sector like nepaaaaaa.. Why can't FG of nigeria try to do similar.. Imagine if our police, army, air force, maritime, customs etc using innoson, trust me unemployment will be solved, the will be automobile companies setting up factories.. Etc
U guys should try n be informed Jor, who told u govt don't patronize innoson,
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by allcomage: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
You need t see it to believe. I saw it in Festac Town last week. It's awesome. This man has a Midas touch.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by 360command: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
charliboy654:

U guys should try n be informed Jor, who told u govt don't patronize innoson,
tell me, how large or how less?
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by 360command: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
Let the biafran States governors start the patronizing first, before the govt of zoo too begin to patronizing him
grow up
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by King44(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
charliboy654:

That's what is happening already, do u see common man buying innoson cars, it's the government agencies that are buying it.
A lot still needs to be done
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
charliboy654:

I just saying my mind, innoson doesn't seem ready to go big, he his comfortable with were he is.
And there are car manufacturers that do produce everything from the interior leather, to the block engine. I can bet u that,innoson as a company don't even design these cars.

Not true.

https://www.quora.com/Which-cars-use-parts-from-another-manufacturer

https://www.quora.com/What-parts-of-a-vehicle-do-automakers-outsource

https://collegegrad.com/industries/motor-vehicle-and-parts-manufacturing
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by themanderon: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerians are a naturally jealous people with this pull him down he is not of us mentality. People that have never ever and will probably never achieve anything remarkable in their entire lives will be the first to criticize others for trying to make a change in their little capacity. That is the simple reason why we have been stagnated as a Nation for so long.
Just look at some of the statements up there and you will understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bewla(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2018
miqos02:
Good one
Say it like most un thinker do from the zoo
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2018
authority2006:

It would have been appropriate if you had said that it is better than setting up baby factories and drugs pushing. Lol
am happy u understand ma point. almajiri!
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2018
charliboy654:

ALL, not SOME, Innoson vehicles are rebranded Chinese vehicles.

Is this bad? No, it's a start to be built upon.

Many of the howling chest beaters are driving around in RX350, Camry, Accord, etc. None of them that can afford a car are buying IVM.

I intend to buy and use an IVM vehicle on my African Expedition.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria / The Official And Ceremonial Vehicles Of 45 World Leaders (photos) / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.