Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (38685 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by servercodes001: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
This people want us to buy rubber cars in the name of patriotism
We won't

#spits
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Made or assembled please clarify
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Omoekun931(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:
If only our government would fund and support Innoson we'll be competing with Toyota and the rest, but tribal sentiments won't allow them. We have a problem in this country, we are our own source of failure. Few weeks back I read a post on IG on a car page where someone was critizing innoson for making similar cars to other top brands, but do you know that the Chinese have a replica brand of every good car made, or do you think other top car brands just made it in one day? Forget about IgboAmaka or not the fact is that NigeriaAmaka, but we want to spoil it... Say No to tribal comments and tribalism
Make Nigeria fund a private company Abi? Continue
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
waw great one inno my future car will be bought in ur company
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Rstc: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Good.
It seems business is good.

He is churning out new products and assembly plants.

More support by eastern governors. I expect every state ministry to be running on innoson.
anambra and enugu has complied, we still need more compliance.

It is time we start thinking futuristic. Innoson would be the ford of the igbo future.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by omoelerin1: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:
If only our government would fund and support Innoson we'll be competing with Toyota and the rest, but tribal sentiments won't allow them. We have a problem in this country, we are our own source of failure. Few weeks back I read a post on IG on a car page where someone was critizing innoson for making similar cars to other top brands, but do you know that the Chinese have a replica brand of every good car made, or do you think other top car brands just made it in one day? Forget about IgboAmaka or not the fact is that NigeriaAmaka, but we want to spoil it... Say No to tribal comments and tribalism
Rubbish as usual. What do you mean by tribal sentiment? Why do you people like linking everything to tribalism?
If it is true that govt has refused to support innoson due to tribal sentiment, why didn't same govt support other business due to tribal favouritism? How many supports has innoson got from the govt of his kinsmen in the south east before you are talking about sentimental FG?

We all know Nigerian govt has not been responsible to her citizens, irrespective of tribe or ethnic, except their cronies and acolytes. And it should be regarded as such. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:

Let's him bring his plant to Ibadan
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Chiboto414: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari sent efcc to bring innoson down , all be cause he wanted innoson to bring down the company to the north.. But the wise innoson says No...that's why buhari is not happy with him.....thump innoson....ezi Nwa Igbo maghe! Igbo amaka..if na me , na for my papa backyard I go dey do my tin o..Godwin!!
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
This guy should make is product affordable, so Nigerians can buy. Install mental pay would be a bad Idea
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by omoelerin1: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2018
360command:
you mind them.. In the USA, indigenous car companys like Ford, USA govt buy pick up van from them and give it to their staffs working in public sector like nepaaaaaa.. Why can't FG of nigeria try to do similar.. Imagine if our police, army, air force, maritime, customs etc using innoson, trust me unemployment will be solved, the will be automobile companies setting up factories.. Etc
Let the biafran States governors start the patronizing first, before the govt of zoo too begin to patronizing him
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by nonxo007(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Omoekun931:

Make Nigeria fund a private company Abi? Continue
Dont be shallow, the govt want us to buy rice made in Nigeria so they stopped importation of rice right? The govt shouldn't stop importation of cars but if all cars given to govt officials or used by govt officials where made in Nigeria (not necessarily innoson wouldn't that help boast these automobile companies and provide more job opportunities?? Tell me pls?
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Correction

Innoson unveils new Chinese prefab pickup truck

That's not a van, it's a truck
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Horus(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEqwqCdxsfU

Innoson has truly broken the jinx in Car manufacturing sector in Nigeria and AFrica at large

Nigerians really need to start patronising Made in Nigeria products. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company deserves our patronage
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Carlyscales: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
godfatherx:

See them, they can't even leave the glory to the entire region, next will be Nnewi amaka.

The same Sectionalism I accuse Buhari for is what I'm afraid might bedevil Obi's government, I hope and pray, he turns out different though.
He's different already!!

He was PAN kaduna no 1 customer as a gov. He used 406 from kaduna as he's official car as a gov. What even Kaduna Gov n other northern Govs ain't sensible n prudent enough to do.

When u hear a man u can read his soul or core to an extent.
We used to hear PMB B4 his return to power n felt his myb sectional n nepotic, today same is bedeviling his Govt.

When u hear Fashola u can easily Know that this man is just better of as professional n regional leader. If he's made president u can be sure he's gonna be too sectional. Same with Kwankwaso

But When u listen to Atiku, Osibanjo,Tambuwal, Saraki etc. U can be sure they will better unite n galvanise the country. Of course they may have other baggages but u can't accuse them of being sectional.

Guy when u really listen to Obi u will know he's above sectionalism n tribalism. The other time he was lamenting in US-Nig business submit about Zamfara( with population of 5m) just having about 100 students in total for neco in a yr with a passing rate of just 24/100. Meanwhile other states are having over 200,000 for same exam. Only for their former Gov to marry a minor young enough to be his granddaughter, divorced her shortly n is ready to die in d Senate in defence of child marriage. Whitout regards to her education n progration in life. He said then he's not from Zamfara but every section of d country is important to him.
Note: he said this more than a year ago B4 d primaries n all that.

So just forget about the NL miscreants screaming 'Igbo Amaka'. The real n most igbos ain't tribal really. U can't be as adventurous n entrepreneurial as they are n be looking at tribalism. To them business minds it's all business n profit/ loss. Any one/tribe/colour/religion etc that can deal with them in business is the their brother period

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Etogist: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2018
For some of you talking rubbish about the model, it means you don't know what made china grow so fast. America started from the scratch but in this contemporary world we build from preexisting technologies. Fake it until you make it is very much allowed .
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Certainly not by asking him to build spare parts , compete in the auto industry and build brand

Ctriticze the finished product you have night and use ... Don't go beyond your knowledge into things you don't know for sure. There is not one single auto marker any here in the word that builds their entire parts ... Virtually all of outsource the making of the different components .

What you or the original person I quoted was trying to do was simply to indirectly call innoson an assembly plant that unitl he meets your criteria he is not yet an auto maker

charliboy654:

Everyone has the right to criticize innoson, it's what will make the company grow. Even top brands in the world still receive criticism. So don't come here saying trash, the fact that someone criticize innoson doesn't mean the person hate innoson.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by jude33084(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
He or she didn't just cross s the line but stepped on it as well

You can't be constructively criticising a man by feeling him to build spare parts , compete in the industry like he is being competing in the Telcom sector all this while and then build a brand ... There are world renowned manufacturer and producers who don't use their own products or use it sparingly. Products are designed for certain class .

If the owner of tecno uses iPhone it doesn't mean he is his business enemy number one ... He made tecno to satisfy a certain class at a profit. If don't like that join him in the iPhone class and see who goes bankrupt

authority2006:

Let's learn how to be tolerant of other people's opinions and inputs. The guy didn't commit any crime here, he didn't even get out of line. He only stated what he observed about Innoson, that's called feedback. If Innoson chairman sees his comment, he might appreciate it more than yours own venomous post that makes you look like an asslicker.

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Horus(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
If someone criticizes you, welcome it!. If there is some substance in it, take it. If the criticism is coming out of jealousy, frustration, or anger, it is good to practice indifference. Don’t lose your equanimity
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by King44(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
if only we could put our differences aside n envourage our state govt to patronize local car manufacturers like innison n d rest at least the cist of shipments, clearance etc could be saved up and used for other things, just imagine a lot of states govn, ministers or simeone like ambode or whoever would be the next gvn of Lagos patronizing Local manufacturers n have cars n buses made for them to their own standard n taste wouldn't it be a smart step
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by saabright(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:

NB: to those coming to my mention to tell me why should a govt invest in a private firm, let's reason...
The govt want us to eat rice made in Nigeria so therefore they ban the importation of rice, right? Now if govt can make sure all cars used by govt officials or by govt offices are made in Nigeria not necessarily Innoson, this would help build the company and help give rise to other up coming automobile companies knowing well that if they produce cars the govt would buy them... Now reason along this line.

this is the first sensible comment av read today....... right on point bro

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Shino444(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Light1259:
Igbo amaka

Mumu, NigeriaAmaka instead
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:

NB: to those coming to my mention to tell me why should a govt invest in a private firm, let's reason...
The govt want us to eat rice made in Nigeria so therefore they ban the importation of rice, right? Now if govt can make sure all cars used by govt officials or by govt offices are made in Nigeria not necessarily Innoson, this would help build the company and help give rise to other up coming automobile companies knowing well that if they produce cars the govt would buy them... Now reason along this line.

It is high time Nigerians stop calling the government to fund a corporate institution . . a business out there for profit making. For God's sake this is a private business and the government has nothing to do with it rather than providing an enabling environment for it to thrive
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by oshosegun27(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Why is it that each time an Igbo person is criticized, other Igbos would play the "tribalist card"?

Isn't it true that Innoson motors copies existing vehicle design?

Have you seen the pricelist of vehicles from Innoson?

IMHO, vehicles made by Innoson motors should be really affordable since they spend next to nothing on R&grin (Research and Development) as all they do is work on existing designs, mechanical and electrical components.

You should go read about LandWind X7, it is China's version of the Range Rover Evoque and it costs one-third of the price for the Evoque.

Now, compare the cost of Innoson's vehicles to other brand new vehicles.
A brand new 2018 Innoson FOX is #7,665,000 while a brand new 2017 Kia Rio is #7,300,000 and a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra is #7,500,000

It's high time we stopped this tribalistic grandstanding. And see things as they really are.
nonxo007:

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by godfatherx: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Carlyscales:

He's different already!!

He was PAN kaduna no 1 customer as a gov. He used 406 from kaduna as he's official car as a gov. What even Kaduna Gov n other northern Govs ain't sensible n prudent enough to do.

When u hear a man u can read his soul or core to an extent.
We used to hear PMB B4 his return to power n felt his myb sectional n nepotic, today same is bedeviling his Govt.

When u hear Fashola u can easily Know that this man is just better of as professional n regional leader. If he's made president u can be sure he's gonna be too sectional. Same with Kwankwaso

But When u listen to Atiku, Osibanjo,Tambuwal, Saraki etc. U can be sure they will better unite n galvanise the country. Of course they may have other baggages but u can't accuse them of being sectional.

Guy when u really listen to Obi u will know he's above sectionalism n tribalism. The other time he was lamenting in US-Nig business submit about Zamfara( with population of 5m) just having about 100 students in total for neco in a yr with a passing rate of just 24/100. Meanwhile other states are having over 200,000 for same exam. Only for their former Gov to marry a minor young enough to be his granddaughter, divorced her shortly n is ready to die in d Senate in defence of child marriage. Whitout regards to her education n progration in life. He said then he's not from Zamfara but every section of d country is important to him.
Note: he said this more than a year ago B4 d primaries n all that.

So just forget about the NL miscreants screaming 'Igbo Amaka'. The real n most igbos ain't tribal really. U can't be as adventurous n entrepreneurial as they are n be looking at tribalism. To them business minds it's all business n profit/ loss. Any one/tribe/colour/religion etc that can deal with them in business is the their brother period

Thanks bro, you've made my morning pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Light1259: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Shino444:

Mumu, NigeriaAmaka instead
you don't have shame, zoo people
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by paix(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2018
oneclickng:
Igbo amaka all the time. Ndi Igbo kwenu!
Nigeria kwenu!!!!!!! Another feather to their cap. They should change the crown, other cars have better crowns.

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
yommygift15:
This man will never seize to amaze me, how many Nigerian can afford his most cheapest car, let him produce for the poors, e.g taxi drivers, local transport companies and other relevant stake holders then Nigerians will feel his contributions to the economy, but if he continues with this monopolistic believe of I can sell and make abnormal profit, he's on his own.

It's not about making abnormal profit, kindly go check the price of brand new cars a.k.a tear rubber before making such statement. The challenges are numerous, starting with the poverty level in the country and the way people are being taken advantage of. A very large number of Nigerians are familiar with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th hand (used) cars, heck, they even buy hurricane cars, just-survived-an-accident cars etc. which is why it is usually bought at an extremely cheap rate compared to its price when it just came out of the factory. Don't forget that the company also has to provide electricity and other basic stuff for itself to keep things working.

Majority of Nigerians are unfortunately not privileged to have access to quality stuff, because you can never get something with quality at a cheap price (except there's an ongoing promo/discount from the company itself). Even the Chinese that many folks insult here produce quality stuff, it's just that those who make orders try to cut out some things to reduce the cost (and obviously the quality) in order to sell it. You might not understand what I'm saying until you see a Chinese product made for the American market.

So if you feel his products are too costly, first compare it with that of brand new cars and not 2nd hand or hurricane cars. The cheapest 2018 Camry (with reduced quality and accessory) is N8.7m, i haven't added the shipping costs yet o! cheesy and what you'll go through when clearing it at the port grin. Nigerians want top quality stuff at a very cheap price and that is impossible, anyway, i don't expect any better from the poverty capital of the world angry.

If you feel it can be made cheaper but at the same quality, I'll be glad to read your advice.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by jefff455: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
yommygift15:
This man will never seize to amaze me, how many Nigerian can afford his most cheapest car, let him produce for the poors, e.g taxi drivers, local transport companies and other relevant stake holders then Nigerians will feel his contributions to the economy, but if he continues with this monopolistic believe of I can sell and make abnormal profit, he's on his own.

guy this man is a business man not daddy freeze that thinks every thing should be done for the poor if this man makes that truck with 10million naira are you expecting him to sell it for #500,000 when it is not an NGO (non governmental organization)
or npo(non profit organization) just because of the poor won't that be a loss all those cars taxi drivers use are not expensive because:
1-they are second hand (tokunbo)
2-they out of fashion

can you see a brand new Toyota bus for 1000000
even Toyota won't sell their brand for chicken change because of Chinese people. If he sells the car cheaply how will he pay his staffs if he underpays them because of the poor how will that help the economy , or if he looses his staffs because he wants the car he makes to be cheap ,how does that help the economy.

Guy you can't satisfy everyone,
he involves in business to make profit ,
he is the CEO of IVM,
not CEO of free nation in Christ.
business is business

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Awoleesu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is no "Pick-Up van", this is an SUV Truck!
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:

Where are the Igbo state governor must every thing comes from federal Why can't the Igbos hold their state governor accountable, are you now saying governor of anambra can not support this company angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria / The Official And Ceremonial Vehicles Of 45 World Leaders (photos) / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.