Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (38678 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Lanre12388: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
shugacaneman:
Good!!! he still has a whole lot to do.

*create spare parts
*compete in the auto mobile industry
* build a brand (He doesn't drive his own brand, he prefers Benz etc)

I think something is not right if he actually drive Benz

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by GreatMahmud: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
slawomir:
bunch of crap

Otapiapia is plenty in the market. Go and drink it Mumu. Who will ever hear your name on the surface of planet earth apart from your immediate family. Otondo!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by 989900: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:
If only our government would fund and support Innoson we'll be competing with Toyota and the rest, but tribal sentiments won't allow them. We have a problem in this country, we are our own source of failure. Few weeks back I read a post on IG on a car page where someone was critizing innoson for making similar cars to other top brands, but do you know that the Chinese have a replica brand of every good car made, or do you think other top car brands just made it in one day? Forget about IgboAmaka or not the fact is that NigeriaAmaka, but we want to spoil it... Say No to tribal comments and tribalism

The emboldened are my thoughts exactly. #spoton

About the tribal part, do you think that has a part to play here? I think it has little to do with tribal sentiments; more to do with their limited little minds and selfish interests. #mythoughts

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by boxypane(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2018
This is what I'm talking about. I love such news!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Computergloba: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Lovely
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by GreatMahmud: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2018
slawomir:
bunch of crap

Otapiapia is still plenty in the market. Go and drink it if u are frustrated. Mumu.. Tell me who will ever hear your name on this planet earth apart from your immediate family if at all u are married.. No be curse o, it's the reality for otondo like u to express your anguish in this form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
I hope all this your lecture is working in your life because it would be foolish to have the know how knowledge out of poverty and still be roaming the internet looking for made persons to educate when you don't have personal proofs in your life

Everyone has the right to criticize innoson, it's what will make the company grow. Even top brands in the world still receive criticism. So don't come here saying trash, the fact that someone criticize innoson doesn't mean the person hate innoson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by ojuu4u(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:
If only our government would fund and support Innoson we'll be competing with Toyota and the rest, but tribal sentiments won't allow them. We have a problem in this country, we are our own source of failure. Few weeks back I read a post on IG on a car page where someone was critizing innoson for making similar cars to other top brands, but do you know that the Chinese have a replica brand of every good car made, or do you think other top car brands just made it in one day? Forget about IgboAmaka or not the fact is that NigeriaAmaka, but we want to spoil it... Say No to tribal comments and tribalism
Whc supports you want governments to do again? Do you want governments to fund private firm? .If they start doing that, other indegineous firms also need financial supports.Do you know that Nigerian Army had been patronising him? Do you know that it's because of Nigeria government backing , that was/is why he is not in jail by now? Owing to forgery n fraudulent activities with bank. Stop link every problem with tibalism and religions, what stop States control by Igbo tribe to fund it? Is it an abomination?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by tunary(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
brainpulse:
Imported Spare part assembly plant
Better than nothing nah, if there's nothing like this in Nigeria it would have been worse
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by igwefivestar(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Innoson unveils her new Pick Up Van at Nnewi.
God bless innocent chukwuma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by yommygift15: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
This man will never seize to amaze me, how many Nigerian can afford his most cheapest car, let him produce for the poors, e.g taxi drivers, local transport companies and other relevant stake holders then Nigerians will feel his contributions to the economy, but if he continues with this monopolistic believe of I can sell and make abnormal profit, he's on his own.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by ibejichizzy: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
shugacaneman:

*create spare parts
OK special adviser on Tafia matters.
Please go and drive your own brand of bicycle

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
keep it up, pls don't take ur company to lagos or abuja.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Alzirida(f): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Looks like copycat.
Vomited Toyota
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=shugacaneman (He doesn't drive his own brand, he prefers Benz etc) [/quote]

Whaaat

You mean he doesn't drive his brands

But why

How does he wants nigeria to accept it if he himself cannot embrace his on brand
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by jimts(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Wow! Looks pretty stealthy.. Me like it
Kudos from a northerner

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by ChristineC: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Make models unique to inosson, stop imitating other models from established automakers. It doesn't inspire confidence.
goansidan
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
charliboy654:

Everyone has the right to criticize innoson, it's what will make the company grow. Even top brands in the world still receive criticism. So don't come here saying trash, the fact that someone criticize innoson doesn't mean the person hate innoson.
but b4 u critize u said d good part of it, not outrightly condemnin abt d innovation. igbo wl continue make name for nigeria, they claim they have education but can't do a bit what igbo has done.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by AtchenyAutos(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Nice ride
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2018
is better skull mining and suicide bombing.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Virgohills(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2018
How much r innoson cars sold
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Ayogbemi15: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Good Nigeria good thinking
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
I hope all this your lecture is working in your life because it would be foolish to have the know how knowledge out of poverty and still be roaming the internet looking for made persons to educate when you don't have personal proofs in your life

Let's learn how to be tolerant of other people's opinions and inputs. The guy didn't commit any crime here, he didn't even get out of line. He only stated what he observed about Innoson, that's called feedback. If Innoson chairman sees his comment, he might appreciate it more than yours own venomous post that makes you look like an asslicker.

shugacaneman:

*create spare parts

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Pabloosas(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Nice truck...

...looks more or like Tundra tho.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by authority2006(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2018
bigcasava1:
is better skull mining and suicide bombing.

It would have been appropriate if you had said that it is better than setting up baby factories and drugs pushing. Lol
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2018
brainpulse:
Imported Spare part assembly plant

close that dirty drainage you call mouth, you Nigerians never see anything good but negativity the more reason we ain't progressing. don't come out to talk like you run on a low memory processor.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:

ALL IVM vehicles are CKDs of Chinese vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by 360command: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
nonxo007:
you mind them.. In the USA, indigenous car companys like Ford, USA govt buy pick up van from them and give it to their staffs working in public sector like nepaaaaaa.. Why can't FG of nigeria try to do similar.. Imagine if our police, army, air force, maritime, customs etc using innoson, trust me unemployment will be solved, the will be automobile companies setting up factories.. Etc
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Ojukwudfugitive: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
bigcasava1:
keep it up, pls don't take ur company to lagos or abuja.
This is why no other tribe will buy them if you believe that it should be in your landlocked and criminally minded desolate land of yours. Toyota and other car makers have plants all over the world to increase the marketability of their products, but you are here saying it should not have it in Lagos or Abuja. How many Igbo people drive its brand of cars, even the CEO himself rides Benz? The cars used in Lagos and Abuja are much safer and much more comfortable than the caskets this Innoson parades as car. Therefore, no one needs it on the westside which is the best side. Fool, digest this and tell other flatroids who are buried in ethnic chauvinism like the Ojukwu, the fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by Henjor48(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Innoson unveils her new Pick Up Van at Nnewi.

WHAT'S THE PRICE?
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
That's a nice one.........b4 we no get car plant factory na only motorcycle assembly plants dey.... With this now Nigeria can boast of having vehicle production factory... courtesy of innoson. I see this as the start of further development in this country.
Re: Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2018
This is beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012 / Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.