Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (38107 Views)

My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office / My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / A Bad Day In The Office And How To Bounce Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by urbanemind(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
I discuss anything, I mean anything at my job especially football, its fun, job will be boring without that.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by longerthroat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin
leonard002:
Can we discuss Chelsea ManU?
grin
leonard002:
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by femeritus: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Simply one of the best I've read here in recent times.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by maticdamian(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
leonard002:

How else will the office be interesting if Football is not discussed? grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by chukzyfcbb: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
I criticize the strategy very often, because I noticed that some bosses are just after the money and not bothered how the employees are coping to meet the target.

Some targets will be met better if the strategy is uptight
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by 24hoursreporter: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Meanwhile, see the[b] 15 Most Dangerous Jobs In The World[/b] : http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/06/12/15-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-world/
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by uuzba(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
So if you want to marry, don't invite anybody from the office. Abi?
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by ChampagnePapiii(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
cassidy1996:
so sad, have said so much

same here

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by ibawon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Never discuss about your religion.
I repeat NEVER!
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Freeko4: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Okayyy
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Whataworld:
ello nairalander..I am giving out this free info just as a way of saying think you to some of you

guys..Sincerely I have benefited a lot from the selfless altitudes of most of you guys..Please

Ignore my grammatical errors..This business involve exporting goods from Nigeria to Ghana.

I am a Nigeria living in Ghana, no doubt lately the internet has been awash with the news of Ghanaian authority chasing away Nigerians,yes is true,but the Nigerians affected are those that operates shops..But some of us without shops are doing our normal supply of goods,and get our cash in return..

This business is what I do,and I am invitating anyone who wants to try something new to get in touch with me,I shall lead you through it all..please don't be faster than your shadow by going into this business with the proper info.Clearly I am giving out this ideal free of charge..

This business has to do with exportation of BOXERS and SINGLETS to Ghana.. This business is Good..Here in Ghana BOXERS are sold for 7 and 8 CEDI's, which is equivalent to 500,or 600 naira.But in Nigeria BOXERS are sold for less than 200 naira,so you're certainly going to make a lot of MONEY in you go into this business... As you know,there are disadvantages in every business.. But the advantages are far more than the disadvantages.. So if you're interested in trying out something DM me,I will lead you through at no cost..once again this is my little contributions to this great forum..
God bless Seun
God bless the mod
God bless us all.
+233242746217
bros well try,how much this biz go cost me base abuja oh.,.but dey willing to relocate to hustle..
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Whataworld: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
obingo25:
bros well try,how much this biz go cost me base abuja oh.,.but dey willing to relocate to hustle..
chat me up.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by pressplay411(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lol so what can we talk about sir?
Your point is noted, however they should only be guidelines, not forbidden.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Whataworld:
chat me up.
dont have a whatsapp enabled phone...what of email?
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Whataworld: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
obingo25:
dont have a whatsapp enabled phone...what of email?
you can send me message through Nairaland, I will reply through my mail
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2018
yorex2011:
Ok
yorex what's up..
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Whataworld:
chat me up.
yea bro...how ur day going?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court Room During Trial / Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.