Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Singles, Pls Listen To This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles, Pls Listen To This. (665 Views)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / Is There Any App I Can Use To Listen To My Girlfriend Calls / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles, Pls Listen To This. by stfadaanthony(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2018
#NoOwanbetoday#

Many had argued that church marriages is not biblical, but of doctrine. However,I love the church wedding so much,but reality of today as shown we spend too much time preparing for wedding and not the marriage proper. As a result of this, the traditional wedding as been looked scornfully upon. Inshort,may brides will claim they haven't done the real wedding if the church as not been conducted.

However, with the recent wedding of the Yeyeoduwa,Olori Noemi Oluwaseyi who happens to be an evangelist, had a traditional wedding and no notion of church wedding insight. Many don't even no that as soon as dowry as been paid,marriage as taken place. Many are unmarried today because the groom don't have enough for the "church wedding".

To my bride,the day I pay your dowry,I become your lord,and note, no feminism in my house,but I promise to love and treasure you.
Re: Singles, Pls Listen To This. by Fernandowski(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2018
*Listening to JOYNER LUCAS FT CHRIS BROWN - I DON'T DIE*
Re: Singles, Pls Listen To This. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
After God, fear woman

the day a man gets married... he becomes a magnet of Ghosts... lol
Re: Singles, Pls Listen To This. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2018
undecided After my traditional wedding,mehn Phuck it, church wedding isn't by force...
Re: Singles, Pls Listen To This. by chiommy123(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Some churches make it compulsory cos of wat they stand to gain
Re: Singles, Pls Listen To This. by uchetom(f): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
You this poster above me sha.lol

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Ask Me To Explain Masturbation For Her ( Abeg Wetin I Go Do) / I Can’t Ride On Any D*ck For Less Than 450k Per Night – Nigerian Slay Queen Says / Slay Queen Involved In After-s*x Video With Singer, Peruzzi Has Reportedly Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.