Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? (980 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Eglobalma: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
You know it's crazy how we usually think the absence of a particular material or physical possession is the reason why we are sad.I always thought I felt empty because of my lack of money or comfort as a young man growing up. Fast forward to years into my future and I am not very wealthy , but I can afford almost everything I always wanted so desperately, I live very comfortably but yet I cannot feel any sense of joy. I am even losing my drive to get more money or possessions because I know without any doubt that it definitely won't make me a tad bit happier, I am experiencing mid life crisis in early life already. Lol , please what is the true secret to experiencing genuine peace? Is it marriage? More money? Children? Love? God? More material items? I'm just confused, how can I be so comfortable yet so unhappy ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Unionised(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Eglobalma:
You know it's crazy how we usually think the absence of a particular material or physical possession is the reason why we are sad.I always thought I felt empty because of my lack of money or comfort as a young man growing up. Fast forward to years into my future and I am not very wealthy , but I can afford almost everything I always wanted so desperately, I live very comfortably but yet I cannot feel any sense of joy. I am even losing my drive to get more money or possessions because I know without any doubt that it definitely won't make me a tad bit happier, I am experiencing mid life crisis in early life already. Lol , please what is the true secret to experiencing genuine peace? Is it marriage? More money? Children? Love? God? More material items? I'm just confused, how can I be so comfortable yet so unhappy ?

Contentment after you have Mastered Self-Sabotage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by benzene00: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
I always laugh when someone laments that they haven't found true happiness like op said

which happiness is greater than smoking some refined weed mixed with tramadol and codeine and then listening outloud to Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of happiness* with Your earpiece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2018
quit masturbation !!!
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Massmike(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
The source of genuine happiness is highly relative to your personality. It is affected by many factors all depending on the person in question. For me,the best definition of happiness I have come across is still "Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile".
True happiness actually lasts but a moment, this is because to everyone who is breathing life must present challenges and this challenges usually cause ill-feelings. To properly face life one has to find as much things and activities that can generate happiness.
So my advice is follow your dreams, make decent money, love and marry a good woman, raise nice kids and leave the rest to God for only he can guarantee true happiness.
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Mekanus(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
chenzen:
quit masturbation !!!
How did you know he masturbates

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Mekanus:
How did you know he masturbates
lol... that's what all u nairalanders do!

ask ilegend
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by chiommy123(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
I think is having peace of mind and God is the only source and giver. Even in the mist of trials
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by hayzed1090: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Unionised:

Contentment after you have Mastered Self-Sabotage

Mastered self sabotage ?
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by hayzed1090: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Contentment , believe that life consists of good and bad times

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by technicallyrich(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018
First are you sure that your money is genuine.because so many yahoo boys are rich with different conditions that makes them unhappy sometime.
If its genuine,then do what makes you happy and you will be happy.
For example if you like to be a musician,then pursue that passion and if you eventually blow you will be happy and proud of yourself.
finally Remember that what makes tunde happy might not make nnamdi happy and vice versa.
So know what makes you happy and pursue it.
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Mekanus(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
chenzen:
lol... that's what all u nairalanders do!

ask ilegend
That means you do it too, since you're a nairalander
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Eglobalma: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=benzene00 post=72447918]I always laugh when someone laments that they haven't found true happiness like op said

which happiness is greater than smoking some refined weed mixed with tramadol and codeine and then listening outloud to Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of happiness* with Your earpiece [/quote

U dey make sense chale
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Unionised(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
hayzed1090:

Mastered self sabotage ?

Yep.
Many of us are our own worst enemies.

If we learn to identify those moments when we habitually set ourselves up for failure, then we can best chat a better course of action.

Therein lies happiness...
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Jollynuel: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mekanus:
That means you do it too, since you're a nairalander
this ain't my moniker... l decided to check up on ya'all with an open nairaland account

ya'll re gays
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Abcruz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eglobalma:

Proverb 27:9
Perfume and incense make the heart glad, but the sweetness of a friend is a fragrant forest.

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul and take delight in His sweet friendship springing from sincere counsel and you will find "joy unspeakable"...
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Mekanus(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
chenzen:
this ain't my moniker... l decided to check up on ya'all with an open nairaland account

ya'll re gays
Hahaha motherfucking wan'ker.
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Justbeingreal(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2018
benzene00:
I always laugh when someone laments that they haven't found true happiness like op said

which happiness is greater than smoking some refined weed mixed with tramadol and codeine and then listening outloud to Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of happiness* with Your earpiece
Drug Happiness don't last long G when the highness dies down the unhappiness creeps back in... The rapper HHP for example lots of people are depressed n unhappy n drugs this days ain't even helping that's how people die of overdose the more the pain the more the drugs still no joy.
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by handsomebanana(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
benzene00:

my broda, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

Kid Cudi 'Pursuit of Happiness', dat one na song of life
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Oreofepeters: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
I think God is the only that can give you happiness...
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Eglobalma:

ALWAYS THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
benzene00:

WEED: one of the things I'd defend with true passion!

Dat ur comment z funny though
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by kingscare1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Simple- Be Your Own Best Friend and Be Empathic.

It's freedom, peace and happiness
Re: What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness? by paix(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
I think happiness comes when you put others first before self. You derive joy in your heart when you extend a hand of assistance to the poor or the needy. Contentment is key, so that you will not be a slave to accumulating wealth. Live a genuine and simple lifestyle. Humility should be your watchword, observe the ocean; it flows with such a majestic silence. Don't brag about your position, rank or qualification. Do you know why the poor have peace of mind? Because all they care about is just the next meal, even if it's akara and bread. Rejoice with your neighbours when good things happen to them and mourn when bereaved. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Best Caption Gets A Thousand Naira Subscription From Me(pics) / When I Finally Had The Chance To Be With My Crush, Imagine Wat Happened.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.