Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother (981 Views)

She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother.. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by nwachukwu9(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have a girl who i love so much, she also loves me too, i do everything good to make her happy, she does the same, our relationship is over 7months now, she has been the best thing that have ever happened to me. she dont demand from me, i personally buys her things when i have, during val she gave me #1k and i bought her a wrist watch. Recently anytime i try to go intimate with her, she would tell me that she has handed over her life to christ and she does not want any sexual things untill we get married. I left and respected her opinion, recently i started watching things that would cause me to masturbate, each time i masturbate i feel ashamed of myself, a grown up man masturbating, i have been in emotional problem. Recently i meet a pretty lady from theater art department, she is free and friendly and i explained to her how my girlfriend refused sex from me, she then told me that she can give me the best sex that would make me forget about my Gf but i would pay her #10k. I told her i would think about it, this girl is very thick and Endowed more than my GF, PLEASE ADVICE ME MY GF HAS PROMISED ME THAT SHE WOULD FOREVER REMAIN FAITHFUL TO ME BUT WE CANT HAVE SEX AGAIN UNTILL WE ARE MARRIED
Re: Help A Brother by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Advice loading........

meanwhile, get your PVC ready as we all join together to bundle the dullard back to daura tmao....
For the sake of democracy, we cannot scrap APC, we'll only convert it to a civil society NGO after 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by haywire07(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
You can't talk your way through and strategize on how to get to have sex with a girl , rather you are considering paying 10k to her. Yet, you call yourself a full grown man.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by nwachukwu9(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:

You can't talk your way through and strategize on how to get to have sex with a girl , rather you are considering paying 10k to her. Yet, you call yourself a full grown man.
advice your brother, i have talked my way but no way, i dont know what to do, i need advice from pro
Re: Help A Brother by nifemi25(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
I will only advice you to stick to your so called girlfriend if only she is still a virgin but if she is not a virgin what's the essence of keeping sex till after marriage. How are you sure your so called girlfriend is not a sex machine to another nigga. Think well bro.

Let me quickly ask you this question, what will be your gain for waiting if she is not a virgin?
Re: Help A Brother by nwachukwu9(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nifemi25:
I will only advice you to stick to your so called girlfriend if only she is still a virgin but if she is not a virgin what's the essence of keeping sex till after marriage. How are you sure your so called girlfriend is not a sex machine to another nigga. Think well bro.

Let me quickly ask you this question, what will be your gain for waiting if she is not a virgin?
she said she lost her virginity in JSS2 but recently she has handed over her life to christ
Re: Help A Brother by nwachukwu9(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
As i questioned her, she said she lost her virginity in Jss2 but she has handed her life to christ and want to live a Godly life.please give me matured advice, i dont known if she is playing games with me.
Re: Help A Brother by nwanneniressure: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwachukwu9:
I have a girl who i love so much, she also loves me too, i do everything good to make her happy, she does the same, our relationship is over 7months now, she has been the best thing that have ever happened to me. she dont demand from me, i personally buys her things when i have, during val she gave me #1k and i bought her a wrist watch. Recently anytime i try to go intimate with her, she would tell me that she has handed over her life to christ and she does not want any sexual things untill we get married. I left and respected her opinion, recently i started watching things that would cause me to masturbate, each time i masturbate i feel ashamed of myself, a grown up man masturbating, i have been in emotional problem. Recently i meet a pretty lady from theater art department, she is free and friendly and i explained to her how my girlfriend refused sex from me, she then told me that she can give me the best sex that would make me forget about my Gf but i would pay her #10k. I told her i would think about it, this girl is very thick and Endowed more than my GF, PLEASE ADVICE ME MY GF HAS PROMISED ME THAT SHE WOULD FOREVER REMAIN FAITHFUL TO ME BUT WE CANT HAVE SEX AGAIN UNTILL WE ARE MARRIED
wide toto alert.
Don't be a fool.i've had the same experience b4.
She is probably waiting so that her toto will heal by the time or she knows that if/when you eventually find out,you can't leave her again cos u are already married to her.
My ex girl tried that shit with me too,but no,i said i must go down and behold,the widest pussy in nigeria was between her legs.
Try and Bleep her by all means or run for your life undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
ST suppose be 5k na, nothing more nothing less, except na TDB.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by MJBOLT: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
she lost her virginity in JSS2 and is preaching rubbish to you,go and look for someone to satisfy your needs and do not pay any b!tch 10k for sex

nwachukwu9:
she said she lost her virginity in JSS2 but recently she has handed over her life to christ
Re: Help A Brother by raphemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
wide toto alert.
Don't be a fool.i've had the same experience b4.
She is probably waiting so that her toto will heal by the time or she knows that if/when you eventually find out,you can't leave her again cos u are already married to her.
My ex girl tried that shit with me too,but no,i said i must go down and behold,the widest pussy in nigeria was between her legs.
Try and Bleep her by all means or run for your life undecided
u no go kill me with laugh grin grin

The bolded caught my attention
Re: Help A Brother by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwachukwu9:
While riding a bicycle probably... cheesy
Re: Help A Brother by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
You don't deserve your girlfriend. I hope she leaves you for a better man smiley

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
she is free and friendly and i explained toher how my girlfriend refused sex from me

what a capital IDIOT
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
From wat i can read from ur story ur girl told u that u two should be patient until ur wedding day wen u two can become intimate. U said she treats u right but because of d no sex tin u approached one ashawo dat promised to giv u hot sex but demanded u must pay her 10k b4 servicecheesy. Op just sit ur girlfriend down and discuss with her how u feel but if d sex is so urgent for u then u can break up with her nau.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
While riding a bicycle probably... cheesy
how many ladies dey ride bicycle in naijacheesy. Abeg dat lie is old skool alreadycheesy.except if she means d other bicycle.
Re: Help A Brother by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
how many ladies dey ride bicycle in naijacheesy. Abeg dat lie is old skool alreadycheesy.except if she means d other bicycle.
Or the dick mistakenly entered her pussy....gringrin
Re: Help A Brother by CAPSLOCKED: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
lilmax:
she is free and friendly and i explained toher how my girlfriend refused sex from me

what a capital IDIOT

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS GUY IS FOOLING AROUND. NO LIVING HUMAN CAN BE THIS USELESS, AND BOLD ENOUGH TO BROADCAST IT.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Or the dick mistakenly entered her pussy....gringrin
hmm dis one i never hear am oocheesy. The one i dey hear apart from bicycle is she was climbing mountain wen she lost her virg or she was splitting cheesy. But d funny tin be say d babe wey go dey tell u say she lost her virginity while she was climbing a mountain no fit even run up six flight of stairs and run down without collapasingcheesy. How is it possible a babe wey never dey physically active in her life will now be lieing to u dat she lost her virginity by splitting,climbing mountain or riding bicycle. Must u lie in other to look rightious cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
lefulefu:
hmm dis one i never hear am oocheesy. The one i dey hear apart from bicycle is she was climbing mountain wen she lost her virg or she was splitting cheesy. But d funny tin be say d babe wey go dey tell u say she lost her virginity while she was climbing a mountain no fit even run up six flight of stairs and run down without collapasingcheesy. How is it possible a babe wey never dey physically active in her life will now be lieing to u dat she lost her virginity by splitting,climbing mountain or riding bicycle. Must u lie in other to look rightious cheesy?

Re: Help A Brother by Offpoint: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
The best thing to do is to hand your life to Christ too

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by Goddys(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Don't make the girl commit sin. If you are so desperate, go ahead and destroy your own body as you like.

Whatever goes up must surely come down

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by shege45: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwachukwu9:
dont pay her dat amount, negotiate
Re: Help A Brother by Milesrose(f): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
The best thing to do is to hand over ur money to God too.
Re: Help A Brother by kecee99(m): 1:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Oboy...10k for sex undecided
Re: Help A Brother by dudesexy111: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Guy you dey Bleep up like this i hate hearing my girl is very faithful to me so annoying...funny part someone else could be fucking her brains off seriously while you are there suffering your dick......agbeg dont trust anygirl except your wife you are married too....there are alot of girl out there who are ready to ride you bro agbeg get a side chick and the girl saying you should pay her free her agbeg something you guys will enjoy together.
Re: Help A Brother by lincsnuel: 2:49am On Feb 23, 2019
nwachukwu9:

If I were you, I would use one stone (your dick) to kill two birds (their pvssies)

(1) (Reply)

Why Love Is Wicked / The Importance Of Romance. / I Am Thinking Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.