Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency (21864 Views)

3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate / Crisis Brews In APC Over Senate Presidency As S’east, North-west Battle For Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 9gerian: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wow! An intelligent one finally...

PaChukwudi44:
The truth is neither the SE or SW will produce the presidency in 2023.It will remain in the north until southerners develop a brain d

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Keegan: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

Yoruba head is so far up Igbo poo that they think everything is Igbo and Yoruba or Igbo versus Yoruba.

Total no brainer.

If you know how we treat you people you'll just go and end it now. An healthy person doesn't want anything doing with a leper. Eboes are like lepers in view of the Yorubas. You and your people are those struggling to have anything doing with the West.
West doesn't value your union, simple as that. Go and die!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
kettykin:

Don't mistake the silence of the majority as weakness. Boko haram will be a childsplay by 2023

No problem with the threat of terror as long as you keep it to your region. You can go ahead and blow everything there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by raumdeuter: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:

Your childish wishes.
So you accept you cannot win an election against Yoruba?

How will they win. The same country they've cursed and abused

Won't it be funny when they say they want to rule a zoo?

10 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by jumpandpas(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The truth is neither the SE or SW will produce the presidency in 2023.It will remain in the north until southerners develop a brain d

Exactly, if Buhari wins, PDP will certainly field a northern candidate in 2023 while APC will look south. Hmmmmmm
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
kettykin:

Don't mistake the silence of the majority as weakness. Boko haram will be a childsplay by 2023
Internet Rambo
Your hatchback director said worse.
Until the python started dancing.
You folk are caged like a baboon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by jumpandpas(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keegan:

If you know how we treat you people you'll just go and end it now. An healthy person doesn't want anything doing with a leper. Eboes are like lepers in view of the Yorubas. You and your people are those struggling to have anything doing with the West.
West doesn't value your union, simple as that. Go and die!

Shut up.

We're on ground here and we know you lots better. Afonja people are full of laziness and envy. Always depending on Igbos for food.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Exactly, if Buhari wins, PDP will certainly field a northern candidate in 2023 while APC will look south. Hmmmmmm
Guys please,lets all reason together.it seems were all southerners here.we need a southern agenda to counter the north.the best thing for the south to do is to allow buhari finish his remaining for years so that both parties can zone the ticket to the south.
I believe if the east and south south gives him up to 30%,apc will zone power to ss/se.tinubu will be clipped or compensated.my ibo brothers,keep aside the dislike you have for buhari.vote him again for four years,bear with him.leave sentiments and make politically wise choice.as it stands,the south south will give buhari significant votes.the east must match or surpass that tally.i would really like an ibo to succeed buhari.thanks guys

1 Like

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Guys please,lets all reason together.it seems were all southerners here.we need a southern agenda to counter the north.the best thing for the south to do is to allow buhari finish his remaining for years so that both parties can zone the ticket to the south.
I believe if the east and south south gives him up to 30%,apc will zone power to ss/se.tinubu will be clipped or compensated.my ibo brothers,keep aside the dislike you have for buhari.vote him again for four years,bear with him.leave sentiments and make politically wise choice.as it stands,the south south will give buhari significant votes.the east must match or surpass that tally.i would really like an ibo to succeed buhari.thanks guys

grin grin grin grin see Igbo lover
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

I am sure we will not hang around until 2023, if Buahri wins in 2019.

2019, is next year and very pregnant.

Things might head to a full blown conflict and Biafraexit, next year.
Yes... Ohamadike is bringing hell grin grin grin
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by echodrum(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:
The Eboes knows they cannot win and that is why they are issuing threats.
In 2023 A PC will field a Yoruba and PDP an Igbo.
The North will abstain so the contest is something to look forward to
What are the Eboes afraid of? Let us meet at the ballot box.
If the Eboes think the North will subscribe to their childish and wishful thinking they are deluded.
It will be Yoruba versus Eboes on election day in 2023. Better go and get ready
i have never heard of Eboes before. Who is that?
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
I don't care if Yoruba or igbo become the president in 2023....as long as is for the benefit of the masses....

But truth be told....igbo can never be president in 2023....the north and southwest I know won't vote for an igbo candidate....i don't think I would either.....because they don't know what they really want.....hatred has eaten deep in them....and the north and southwest know this....

Southwest winning is possible....wirh the north backing.....so southeast should just seat back and relax to speculate....

But if southeast becomes the president..i have no problem with that....they are Nigerians too....and they are entitle to it .and they also deserve it......if that's what will pacify them....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Kureh(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
pray very well
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Alepa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nels55:
So pathetic, don't quite understand many things these days.. So our hard earned democracy have officially turned tribal.
Don't think APC will last on a long run with this mentality, in all fairness SE will produce a president in 2023 and will be supported by every progressive Yourba.

Hopefully it will be Peter Obi..
The same tribalist peter obi?
You must be joking !
Peter obi my foot!
Atiku aren’t winning jackshit !

9 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Roger3D(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nels55:
So pathetic, don't quite understand many things these days.. So our hard earned democracy have officially turned tribal.
Don't think APC will last on a long run with this mentality, in all fairness SE will produce a president in 2023 and will be supported by every progressive Yourba.

Only a dumb Yoruba man will vote for Obi over Osibanjo. Its a lose situation for the SW if that happens

12 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Haddock(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nels55:

Reading the first bolded made me sat up in excitement until I came to the second bolded then I realized you're no different from the tribalists.

8 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Keegan: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

We're on ground here and we know you lots better. Afonja people are full of laziness and envy. Always depending on Igbos for food.

Depend on igbos for food?! Try another lie, ode.
Have you been able to feed yourself?
All you are are petty traders nothing more. We feed you by buying from you, if we start boycotting your 10' by 10' shops you will hear wen!

8 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by eyeview: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
the impossibility of an ibo presidency is akin to snowfall in the Sahara desert. it would be easier for you to get your beerfraud country than for you to rule Nigeria
You all must be too young to know the time it was said in this nation that a Yoruba can never rule. And there were many instances of where they tried and failed since 1960.
They got yo the point of forming nadeco which was pushing for their independence. At the end, out of pity, the whole nation came together and agreed to cede it to them in 1999 that saw OBJ run against Falae. Today, those pitied people are now feeling like boss. Ok. Let's see them rule again in the next 20 years. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by jumpandpas(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

The Yorubas hv different agenda.
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 77up(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

lol I see wat u mean. grin grin grin

SS/SE will just vote a Northerner.

Atiku is still on standby, if Buahri wins 2019. grin
lolz see mentality here o my gosh soo when you vote atiku then he will turn easterner abi grin .

more reasons why igbos may continue in their backwardness politically with their hatred to other tribes especially Yoruba . It's easy for a cow to pass through a niddle hole than for Igbo to be President president of this country without the support of Yoruba or House.

6 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by ollah2: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
The message is Simple:

Igbos Vote for Buhari/APC in 2019 and get the Presidency under APC in 2023..

Igbos Vote PDP And Get The Presidency Under PDP anytime Atiku Finishes..

Yorubas Vote For APC in 2019 and get the Presidency under APC in 2023.

Yorubas Vote PDP And Get The Presidency Under PDP anytime Atiku Finishes..

Is that too difficult to understand?

Exactly what i have always said.
They think Atiku will hand over power in 2023 should he win the 2019 elections. They are on a long thing

5 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
echodrum:
i have never heard of Eboes before. Who is that?
Go and buy a large mirror and look in to it for 7 days
An Eboe will appear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:
Then again, Kwankwasho and Tambuwal are still there.
I am very certain PDP will field a northern candidate in 2023. It is either Atiku seek reelection if he wins 2019 (forget the talk of single term) or a Kwankwaso/Makarfi/Lamido/Tambuwal etc seek the ticket in 2023 should Atiku fail to win 2019.

Irrespective, may PDP unseat APC in 2019! Amen
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Southern agenda?

Let us start the search for this here
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:

Southern agenda?

Let us start the search for this here
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

don't worry.Northerners will rule us until we develop sense.Shebi na 2023? Its sure banker for anoda aboki

1 Like

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
77up:
lolz see mentality here o my gosh soo when you vote atiku then he will turn easterner abi grin .

more reasons why igbos may continue in their backwardness politically with their hatred to other tribes especially Yoruba . It's easy for a cow to pass through a niddle hole than for Igbo to be President president of this country without the support of Yoruba or House.

has the yorubas ever installed one of their own ever as president? Obasanjo was a northern candidate.Awolowo failed three times.Abegi!!!

4 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

don't worry.Northerners will rule us until we develop sense.Shebi na 2023? Its sure banker for anoda aboki
Northerners have always ruled us WITH IBO help.
Ask your elders.
The Yoruba have learnt how to survive in opposition.
Before now has Yoruba ever been VP?
That is what Ibos have always done since the time of Zik.
Go and study history

So that threat is of greater concern to Ibos who have no clue how to be in opposition for years and remain disciplined

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by senatordave1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

has the yorubas ever installed one of their own ever as president? Obasanjo was a northern candidate.Awolowo failed three times.Abegi!!!
Thats why we need southern unity.only a southerner will develop this country.the earlier power gets back to south,the better.keep your hatred aside and support bubu
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Awo achieved everything he did for us IN OPPOSITION.
Tinubu did the same.
We will be fine.
Let the Abokis rule. Is that new?
The Ibos are the ones that will struggle
The difference now is even that Vice you will NEVER see again

So those threats are empty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by opobo007: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
You lot are crying as if it's your birthday right. The other tribes such as itsekiri, urobo, ibibio etc have as much stake as the ibos to the presidency. The problem with the ibos was and still is that of arrogance and this entitlement feeling towards being a part of Nigeria. You need to learn to negotiate with others and not throwing threats of leaving if things don't go your way. It's not certain the south south will go with you, yet you have already caved out there terriority as part of Biafra. You have already created a sense of a conquered territory with your agitation. Rather than fight for good governance, you're crying over who turn is the presidency? What level of development has the governors brought upon the southeast, that should be Paramount rather than who's turn is the presidency

13 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 77up(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Read well , stop quoting out of fraustration , i said igbo cant be president without support of yoruba or housa because of their hatred to others . so with support of hausa , yoruba has been the President already which will still happen come 2023 cool .

well you answered your question by yourself already .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Attack Nnewi Police Station, Cart Away Arms / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.