Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency (21859 Views)

3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate / Crisis Brews In APC Over Senate Presidency As S’east, North-west Battle For Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The PDP presidential candidate in 2023 will be a northerner

Yoruba head is so far up Igbo poo that they think everything is Igbo and Yoruba or Igbo versus Yoruba.

Total no brainer.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

If APC field Yoruba 2019, PDP will field HausaFulani, preferably Atiku.

That will be the easiest root to Atiku Presidency.

That is what YOU in your political immaturity as a group will like. Reality is different. It is clear you are afraid because you know EXACTLY what will happen in an election.
2023 will be Eboe v Yoruba
GET READY

16 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Beremx(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The truth is neither the SE or SW will produce the presidency in 2023.It will remain in the north until southerners develop a brain d
Na you talk wetin I wan hear

3 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
princdebola201:
lol this guy with kindergaten mentality of politics.every reasonable individuals know irrespective of 2019 election result power will return to south .any party that use a northerner has lost election before it started
We shall see how Tinubu or Osinbanjo will defeat aa Kwakwanso.

1 Like

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

OK
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
0monnak0da:

That is what YOU in your political immaturity as a group will like. Reality is different. It is clear you are afraid because you know EXACTLY what will happen in an election.
GET READY
[/s]

Igbo will simply stand down and allow Yoruba have it out with Hausafulani.

We are not obsessed with you.

We simply have never shown that level of interest towards yoruba to become obsessed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo like Jews are Economically super active.

If it is becos u see Igbos in Lagos, let me tell u, Igbos are in Malaysia.

Our presence does not equate to love, just economic activity.

3 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:

GET READY
grin grin Una never see anything Igbos don't want to contest in 2023.Its not by force. PDP has already zoned the presidency to the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
The biggest mistake Yoruba will ever make in addition to the Buhari mistake against Janathan.

Is to set themselves up for the SS/SE to vote a Northerner against them in 2023.(10-11/12 southern states)

That will spell the end of Yoruba politically in Nigeria with all this digital information.

It simply means 10-12 SS/SE will never vote SW again.

SW only have 6 states.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

Igbo will simply stand down and allow Yoruba have it out with Hausafulani.

We are not obsessed with you.

We simply have never shown that level of interest towards yoruba to become obsessed.
Tell yourself anything you like to feel better.
The reality is that Eboes are interested in the 2023 presidency and this is a legitimate and rightful interest the only problem is the Yoruba are interested and the Eboes know they cannot win.
That is the reality. Everything else is self deception

12 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
0monnak0da:

Tell yourself anything you like to feel better.
The reality is that Eboes are interested in the 2023 presidency and this is a legitimate and rightful interest the only problem is the Yoruba are interested and the Eboes know they cannot win.
That is the reality. Everything else is self deception
[/s]

So it is by force to contest against Igbos?

If Buhari wins 2019, Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso will gladly oblige yoruba in 2023.

5 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

So it is by force to contest against Igbos?
That is your own summation of the situation it makes sense TO YOU
You are expressing your childish wishes

4 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by kettykin: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

2023, without Kanu, that Presidency will be handed by Buhari to SW.

We need to think ahead not watch.

Don't mistake the silence of the majority as weakness. Boko haram will be a childsplay by 2023
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:

That is your own summation of the situation it makes sense TO YOU

If Buhari wins 2019, Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso will gladly oblige yoruba in 2023.
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by kettykin: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:
The biggest mistake Yoruba will ever make in addition to the Buhari mistake against Janathan.

Is to set themselves up for the SS/SE to vote a Northerner against them in 2023.(10-11/12 southern states)

That will spell the end of Yoruba politically in Nigeria with all this digital information.

It simply means 10-12 SS/SE will never vote SW again.

SW only have 6 states.
Bro I am earnestly praying yorubas make that mistake. In fact i am fasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

Your childish wishes.
So you accept you cannot win an election against Yoruba?

13 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:

Your childish wishes.
So you accept you cannot win an election against Yoruba?

Everything is not Yoruba/Igbo.

That is wat I accept.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
kettykin:

Bro I am earnestly praying yorubas make that mistake. In fact i am fasting.

lollz grin

u are wicket...
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by kettykin: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

If yorubas don't succeed buhari then biafra will not be achievable. 2023 will be the last straw that will galvanize the remaining undecided igbos like some of you preparing to vote atiku.

Sometimes i think igbos should be preparing very fast . Nk might have passed across the truth in a very crude unrefined state

1 Like

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
kettykin:

If yorubas don't succeed buhari then biafra will not be achievable. 2023 will be the last straw that will galvanize the remaining undecided igbos like some of you preparing to vote atiku.

Sometimes i think igbos should be preparing very fast . Nk might have passed across the truth in a very crude unrefined state

Nnamdi Kanu is 100 steps ahead.

Igbo cannot catch up, unless they suffer some more.

Kanu knows that Buhari will rig himself in 2019 and then hand down to SW 2023.

Fashola confirmed it.

Question is, wat are we waiting for?

Nnamdi Kanu will soon be back. 2019 for me is the final year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

Everything is not Yoruba/Igbo.

That is wat I accept.
Anytime there is a Southern presidency it will be

2 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2018
APC have not won any election in SW, just rigging.

They rig Ekiti and even Oshiomole came out and confirmed that APC rigged Osun.

That is y they want him out.

Now, wat makes u think Buhari wont rig 2019, with the way he has restructure INEC AND THE MILITARY?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Before SW, attempts were made to rig Rivers and Bayelsa which ended bloody.

Imo was rigged.

I am sure Ondo was rigged.

Edo was also rigged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by haaryobhami: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
lol 2023 is pregnant already nd i can't say what it will deliver.
If buhari win next year nd apc present a Yoruba candidate in 2023.the pdp will do what apc did in 2015,present a northern candidate kwankwaso or tambuwal nd an igbo vp nd if apc present an igbo candidate,d pdp will present a Hausa presidential candidate nd a Yoruba vp.
I stayed in d north b4,they don't care about all this Yoruba nd igbo fight,they don't like any of d tribe but they only like nd support there own.
either way it swing d north might rule Nigeria back to back for 16 years.
The South are just politically naive if they think d north like dem at all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by kettykin: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2018
hammerFC:

Nnamdi Kanu is 100 steps ahead.

Igbo cannot catch up, unless they suffer some more.

Kanu knows that Buhari will rig himself in 2019 and then hand down to SW 2023.

Fashola confirmed it.

Question is, wat are we waiting for?

Nnamdi Kanu will soon be back. 2019 for me is the final year.
I think igbos every where should start mobilizing to teach Nigeria a lesson it will never forget through out its history. A lesson worse than the civil war lesson.
I Am not calling for gun battle or war though. There are more and better ways of killing a Goliath

2 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2018
kettykin:

I think igbos every where should start mobilizing to teach Nigeria a lesson it will never forget through out its history. A lesson worse than the civil war lesson.
I Am not calling for gun battle or war though. There are more and better ways of killing a Goliath

When Fashola was talking about 2023 Presidency, he was talking about himself becoming President.

A dirty stinking Islamist biggot that plunge Lagos into debt, want to expand Nigeria 80 billion debt profile further.

A tribalist that was the first to deport Nigerians in their own country.

A criminal that squandered Lagos money on expensive jeeps worth N610 Million and building website for 78 million can never be President of Nigeria.

2 Shares

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by miqos02(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ok
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Ajibel(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
Fashola has always been a masked tribalist.

The deportation saga while he was governor exposed his true identity, and now this.

Tribalist my foot. Where were you when Akpabio also deported people back to Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by Lordofthewest(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:
It will be very difficult for SW to rule Nigeria again. After an Igbo President, when next the sloth comes south, the SS will have it

1 Like

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fashola is our next president after Buhari

7 Likes

Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by gentleibraheem(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lol
These confused fellas
Re: South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency by 0monnak0da: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
0monnak0da:
The Eboes knows they cannot win and that is why they are issuing threats.
In 2023 A PC will field a Yoruba and PDP an Igbo.
The North will abstain so the contest is something to look forward to
What are the Eboes afraid of? Let us meet at the ballot box.
If the Eboes think the North will subscribe to their childish and wishful thinking they are deluded.
It will be Yoruba versus Eboes on election day in 2023. Better go and get ready
What Ebolas afraid of?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Commisioning Of Unit 6 (1320 MW) Egbin Power Station -live On Nta / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.