Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (71967 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by freemi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
ClintonEmex:
He resembles his elder brother. His wife looks gorgeous and looks a bit like Annie.
true

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by LordIsaac(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
See her claws: by their fruits we shall know them. grin Mention me not!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by homirefacuny(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hakeem12:
And maybe their children will look like tu face children too

Mad display of sarcasm grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Hakeem12(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
homirefacuny:

Mad display of sarcasm grin
you're brilliant

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Monday 9pm
adrian3000:
Pls what time is Tottenham Vs Mancity match? smiley
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by zedman1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
ClintonEmex:
He resembles his elder brother.
His wife looks gorgeous and looks a bit like Annie.
exactly my thoughts.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rubbish! I ate people that live under the shadows of other people

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
As a body language analyst, the lady's poses speaks eloquently about errrr....... never mind! grin grin

Wishing you conjugal grace and bliss.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by sholly26(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Congrat bro
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
adrian3000:
they have already played the march, mancity beaten Tottenham by too kneels
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by aystunt: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hmmm

The guy looks hungry and way older than tu Face. Tu Face Should help his family members, especially this his poverty dejected brother. It's an open secret that Tu Face is too stingy.
Your village people are really after you. Hiccent is not even based in Nigeria if you care to know.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
hml. the way he keeps putting his hand on her stomach, she must be pregnant
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
aystunt:

Your village people are really after you. Hiccent is not even based in Nigeria if you care to know.

STFU
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by aystunt: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
they have already played the march, mancity beaten Tottenham by too kneels
Enemy of progress. Na for this your comment english end o..
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by aystunt: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

STFU
I no know wetin concern you. You no go face your family problems and your village people wey dey follow you everywhere.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by filani(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amagite2:
Legendary singer, 2Face Idibia's youngest brother, Charles Idibia is set to wed the love of his life, Rosemarie.

Excited Annie Idibia took to Instagram to announce the news writing;

"wow wowzaaaaaaaa������������ So Excited!!!!! Youngest Idibia Brother Is Taken Oooooooooooo !!! Can’t wait can’t wait!!!! Latest Mrs Idibia Coming throughhhhhhh♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ @charlybrave @rosemarie__1"

Rosemarie had her bridal shower on October 14th.

More photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/2face-idibias-youngest-brother-set-to-wed-see-pre-wedding-photos.html

Call me a cynic but the Body language on these pics is all wrong! My NL brothers whatever you do ,DON'T LEAN IN !!!

https://therationalmale.com/2018/09/26/body-language/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by aystunt: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate people that live under the shadows of other people
ATE?? Are they palatable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hmmm

The guy looks hungry and way older than tu Face. Tu Face Should help his family members, especially this his poverty dejected brother. It's an open secret that Tu Face is too stingy.
NV shocked
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by achimsemrys(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
boostdom:
Great pics. This is how rational pre-wedding photos should look like. Not all these ubiquitous depictions that seek to not only disrespect the man and his partner but also their union and the sensitivity of their well wishers.

You see some pre-wedding photos with highly sexualized themes like doggy positions and you begin to wonder if they think nobody knows they are fvcking.

Everybody knows you are fvcking. Put some decency on your marital pictures.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by standout5: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
ClintonEmex:
He resembles his elder brother. His wife is gorgeous and looks a bit like Annie.
that's Annie's cousin
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
aystunt:
I no know wetin concern you. You no go face your family problems and your village people wey dey follow you everywhere.

Mr Man stay off my mentions and am entitled to my opinion.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Why does he look scared touching her?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
standout5:
that's Annie's cousin
Really?? Are you serious??
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by aystunt: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mr Man stay off my mentions and am entitled to my opinion.
eeya...
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by otabuko(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
adrian3000:
nothing wey I no go see here. 9.pm Monday.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by realoscar84(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
On point jor. Observed so.

Darksider131:
The woman is paying attention more to the camera, instead of her man

Women and camera shaa
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by LCWind(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
BECOME A CERTIFIED DRIVER IN ONE MONTH

Lawson driving school is activating a special and flexible program for our prospective students across Lagos to become certified drivers.

This scheme is strictly for students who own a car and will wish to learn with it.

We charge 75k and will teach you with your own car in any part of Lagos where you reside. 
The benefits are. 
OUR TRAINEES ARE UBER CERTIFIED
1) you won't need to pay to get your drivers license after learning as the 75k already covers that(NB: DL is 5years validity). 
2) trainings are pre-scheduled to your convenient time. 
3) temporary drivers license will be ready upon completion of your training. 
4) you get to seldom choose the route you will like to test your improvements with your trainee sitting beside you. 
5) by the end of your training, you will be able to conveniently navigate to any part of Lagos with your map.

TRY OUR SERVICE TODAY AND BE GLAD YOU DID.

Contacts : email- Lawsondrivingschool@gmail.com
Mobile- 08180387445
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amagite2:
Legendary singer, 2Face Idibia's youngest brother, Charles Idibia is set to wed the love of his life, Rosemarie.

Excited Annie Idibia took to Instagram to announce the news writing;

"wow wowzaaaaaaaa������������ So Excited!!!!! Youngest Idibia Brother Is Taken Oooooooooooo !!! Can’t wait can’t wait!!!! Latest Mrs Idibia Coming throughhhhhhh♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ @charlybrave @rosemarie__1"

Rosemarie had her bridal shower on October 14th.

More photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/2face-idibias-youngest-brother-set-to-wed-see-pre-wedding-photos.html

IF MY EYES IS NOT DECEIVING ME! SOMEHOW THE LADY LOOKS OLDER THAN THE MAN ( TUFACE BROTHER )

I wish them a happy married life in advance.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Am I imagining things or does the lady look like Annie?

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
standout5:

that's Annie's cousin
No wonder. The resemblance is strong
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by tunary(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
fidel2:

Chaii.....baba tuale!... See facial analysis
That guy is right
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by tunary(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
fidel2:

Chaii.....baba tuale!... See facial analysis
That guy is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.