Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (71965 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:
Great pics. This is how rational pre-wedding photos should look like. Not all these ubiquitous depictions that seek to not only disrespect the man and his partner but also their union and the sensitivity of their well wishers.

You see some pre-wedding photos with highly sexualized themes like doggy positions and you begin to wonder if they think nobody knows they are fvcking.

Everybody knows you are fvcking. Put some decency on your marital pictures.
coming from u. quite strange
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:
coming from u. quite strange
Lol, why do you say that?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:

Lol, why do you say that?
Hmmm..I'm just surprised..
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:
Hmmm..I'm just surprised..
Why don't you clear my doubt? I feel like you have something you are not saying.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:

Why don't you clear my doubt? I feel like you have something you are not saying.
lol ... nothing ohhh ..you're good.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:

lol ... nothing ohhh ..you're good.

Lol. OK. Anytime you think I'm due for penance, let me know.

One of your earlier posts shows you are a product of Unity school. I'm one too. Saying 'Pro Unitate' brings uncomfortable memories to me tho lol.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:

Lol. OK. Anytime you think I'm due for penance, let me know.

One of your earlier posts shows you are a product of Unity school. I'm one too. Saying 'Pro Unitate' brings uncomfortable memories to me tho lol.
Lol .. waking up as early as 3a.m, especially as a junior student..Compulsory afternoon prep,the worst of it all the night prep...Saturday, inspection/parade..
My saving grace then, I was a good athlete I rocked 'Fed co games", it increased my Rep it's such a big deal, in unity school,not all seniors could punish or send me.. Lol..I enjoyed it ooooh..even in class, I made top 5..it was cool sha
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:

Lol .. waking up as early as 3a.m, especially as a junior student..Compulsory afternoon prep,the worst of it all the night prep...Saturday, inspection/parade..
My saving grace then, I was a good athlete I rocked 'Fed co games", it increased my Rep it's such a big deal, in unity school,not all seniors could punish or send me.. Lol..I enjoyed it ooooh..even in class, I made top 5..it was cool sha

Please don't bring back the memories. I hated the saturday inspection, manual labour, 11/11, bad food, maltreatment etc my life was literally ruled by bells.

I wasn't a sport person so I made up with acada. Top 3 throughout. Though I saw first hand the beauty of FG/GC girls when my school hosted the FedCol games for the South-South. Una bin too fine abeg.

Well, those experiences are now 16yrs old and Uni took over.

I guess I turned out an indecent man.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:

Please don't bring back the memories. I hated the saturday inspection, manual labour, 11/11, bad food, maltreatment etc my life was literally ruled by bells.

I wasn't a sport person so I made up with acada. Top 3 throughout. Though I saw first hand the beauty of FG/GC girls when my school hosted the FedCol games for the South-South. Una bin too fine abeg.

Well, those experiences are now 16yrs old and Uni took over.

I guess I turned out an indecent man.
hahahahahahaha ..hmmm,tell me what makes u indecent
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:
hahahahahahaha ..hmmm,tell me what makes u indecent
I did bad things. Not capital punishment level of bad things but still...
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
boostdom:

I did bad things. Not capital punishment level of bad things but still...
Lol..it's well...I'm feeling sleepy already.. good night.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by ThePreachersSon: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Why is he touching her belle too much
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
stephleena:

Lol..it's well...I'm feeling sleepy already.. good night.

Good night.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

Good night.
Hmmm
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
Hmmm
Heyyy, how have you been?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

Heyyy, how have you been?
Lol..I'm good. u?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Lol..I'm good. u?

I'm good. I'm on a little leave from work. Just lazying about.

I see you are into politics. Don't let nairaland ruin you. That section is cancer.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

I'm good. I'm on a little leave from work. Just lazying about.

I see you are into politics. Don't let nairaland ruin you. That section is cancer.
Wow.. that's cool..

Lol.. that section is bae though it kinda affected me,as I served somewhere in southwest.. I wasn't cool with them at all...

are u Yoruba?

I hope you'll be in church tomorrow?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Wow.. that's cool..

Lol.. that section is bae though it kinda affected me,as I served somewhere in southwest.. I wasn't cool with them at all...

are u Yoruba?

I hope you'll be in church tomorrow?

I won't lie to you, the politics section got me a bit paranoid about the Southwest and the North. I was starting to internalise...

I'm Akwa Ibom, though born and lived most years in Lagos.

Church...lol.

Where do you live?

Does your email work?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

I won't lie to you, the politics section got me a bit paranoid about the Southwest and the North. I was starting to internalise...

I'm Akwa Ibom, though born and lived most years in Lagos.

Church...lol.

Where do you live?

Does your email work?
Oh Akwaibom..Amanem !

My e-mail?..lost my password. it's not functioning.

why the "lol'?..atheist?
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Oh Akwaibom..Amanem !

My e-mail?..lost my password. it's not functioning.

why the "lol'?..atheist?

Lol you don't speak ibibio, do you?

Non functioning emails are extinct. Get in with the times.

Not atheist but I am at a divergence at the concept of 'churchism' in organized religion. I was born into a catholic home tho.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

Lol you don't speak ibibio, do you?

Non functioning emails are extinct. Get in with the times.

Not atheist but I am at a divergence at the concept of 'churchism' in organized religion. I was born into a catholic home tho.
Okay.. it's fine
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
Okay.. it's fine
Ok. You seem a bit reserved on here.
Let me know if you can get back your email.
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by stephleena(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
boostdom:

Ok. You seem a bit reserved on here.
Let me know if you can get back your email.
okay. .no problems.. good night
Re: Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
okay. .no problems.. good night
Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.