Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari (267 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari by Beatmusicy(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
With the 2019 elections forthcoming, Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said he has fulfilled his promise of conquering terrorism and insecurity in the country.

Buhari, as a candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2015 campaigned on three focal points of fighting against corruption, reviving economy and security................(clickon the link below to see full details )

https://beatmusicy..com/2018/10/news-ive-fulfilled-my-promises-to.html?m=1

Re: News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari by Ebios(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
irony
Re: News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari by emyemconcepts: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Solved where?
Re: News: I’ve Fulfilled� My Promises To Nigerians,� Says Buhari by Angelparadise: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2018
If he claimed that not need for him to seek for our votes, his cows needs him more than Nigeria do.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:states Apc May Lose 2019 / Buhari: Beyond The Noise Of Waec Certificate On October 28, 20185:45 Pmin News, / Ohanaeze Begs Igbos To Vote In 2019 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.