Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (28473 Views)

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by maestroferdi: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
modath:

We can all lie to ourselves as much as we want but politics is self serving first before any other thing will follow.... Even in 1st world countries, people align with what will favour their mindset before considering any other factors....

Yoruba PDP leaders/elders know quite well they can't muster anything tangible for their candidate with what's presently on ground in their party...

Let's forget the false hunger narrative some people keep pushing, no jobs were lost, no major company has closed down since 2015. The real business sectors have nothing to complain....

It's the lack of access to government funds to loot & distribute, that trickles down & revolves in the economy that's behind the noise....

When real campaign starts,everyone will know where they TRULY stand...The sins of the past will find some people out & it will shape the perception of "what do we stand to GAIN" from this arrangement??... , from their we will proceed & count scores (Pun intended).
You are making a noise...

Can you state succinctly why Buhari should be re-elected?

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by BabaO2: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yorubas should reject Atiku/obi to protect Yoruba interest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by firstpita: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Greediness will just kill some people
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by modath(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
LadyExcellency:

No job was lost?

I have removed the emotional rants.... Just tell the whole world one comapny or agency that has closed down between May 2015 & Now.... Just one.... smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by somegirl1: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Glink2018:

Power of creative writing.
But come to think of it ..... My logic might not be too good. But I ask, How would a region be presently occupying no. 2 position, and you ask them to vote for you to occupy no 3 position. For me, it's a deceit of the highest order.

If you have been ATIKUlated, you will see your OBItuary.

There's zero logic in your comment.
SW does not "occupy no. 2 position" , an individual, just one, of South Western extraction does.
How has having a VP from your region benefitted you or the region? Are southwesterners insulated from poverty, illiteracy, insecurity, poor infrastructure and healthcare?
If I wasn't African, I'd be inclined to believe low IQ is the curse of the black man.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
modath:

We can all lie to ourselves as much as we want but politics is self serving first before any other thing will follow.... Even in 1st world countries, people align with what will favour their mindset before considering any other factors....

Yoruba PDP leaders/elders know quite well they can't muster anything tangible for their candidate with what's presently on ground in their party...

Let's forget the false hunger narrative some people keep pushing, no jobs were lost, no major company has closed down since 2015. The real business sectors have nothing to complain....

It's the lack of access to government funds to loot & distribute, that trickles down & revolves in the economy that's behind the noise....

When real campaign starts,everyone will know where they TRULY stand...The sins of the past will find some people out & it will shape the perception of "what do we stand to GAIN" from this arrangement??... , from their we will proceed & count scores (Pun intended).
r u really a lady

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
arabbunkum:

You are very silly motherfuka
If I ever get you real life I will reset your head with a Monday hammer. Ode.

very funny you will use hammer on her because of her opinion, how foolish does that sound to you

you people can cry a river. Yoruba votes are for Buhari/osibanjo we ain't going to trade our VP for one mumu SGF aside from that PDP had been rejected here

you can mention me and tell me what you will do to me in face, you go even get liver to look at my face

even in Igbo land Buhari/osibanjo will get 30%, 45% in south, 70 in north, 80% in west. let your Atiku take the rest to build his companies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Moukandjo: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are making a noise...
Can you state succinctly why Buhari should be re-elected?

https://www.buharicentre.com/achievements/

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by rafak: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Since your VP,tinubu, and other yoruba stakeholders are not enough for you in APC.Dat is backwardness to get SFG.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
somegirl1:

SW does not "occupy no. 2 position" , an individual, just one, of South Western extraction does.
How has having a VP from your region benefitted you or the region? Are southwesterners insulated from poverty, illiteracy, insecurity, poor infrastructure and healthcare?
If I wasn't African, I'd be inclined to believe low IQ is the curse of the black man.

shut up it has benefitted them a lots and a presidency staring as west is a plus

why are you people lobbying for VP if it won't benefit your region

you open your stinking mouth to called southwest that your people run a suffering region. how foolish can you people sound

comes 2019 Buhari/osibanjo would be reelected and you can only go back to your Biafra nonsense

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by ogatboy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
modath:

Are you in the industry or you are à civil servant?? To say no jobs were lost shows you only seat at home

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by maestroferdi: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Moukandjo: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
somegirl1:

Mr "high IQ," is the demonic & satanic PDP the solution to all the problems you mentioned? Simple answer, please!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by arabbunkum: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ategberoson:

very funny you will use hammer on her because of her opinion, how foolish does that sound to you

you people can cry a river. Yoruba votes are for Buhari/osibanjo we ain't going to trade our VP for one mumu SGF aside from that PDP had been rejected here
Who told you I am not Yoruba and who made you our spokesman? Ode
Who told you I am not Yoruba and who made you our spokesman? Ode

you can mention me and tell me what you will do to me in face, you go even get liver to look at my face

even in Igbo land Buhari/osibanjo will get 30%, 45% in south, 70 in north, 80% in west. let your Atiku take the rest to build his companies
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Moukandjo: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
Are you a clown?
See this PDP sycophant! You asked for Buhari's achievement & you've been served! Instead of you to open the link (or ask someone intelligent to help you) & dispute, with facts, whatever you feel is false in there, you're yarning crap! Why did you ask if you didn't want it?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by somegirl1: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mr "high IQ," is the demonic & satanic PDP the solution to all the problems you mentioned? Simple answer, please!

Are APC and PDP the only political parties in Nigeria fielding candidates next year?
Must I automatically be for one if I'm not for the other?
A logical mind won't assume.

I'm a lady by the way. The clue is in my username.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by emmie14: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
Oliver Twist
Do you want human parts? Atiku is not a dealer
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by legibow: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.them wan deceive the southwest with SGF.someone was even saying tinibu will be given the job for him to leave APC like if he had wanted that job in APC he wouldn't have bn given grin
Regional politics is all about interest .
As per the current APC and PDP structures, Only APC structure favours and flavours the Southwest interest. No one can argue that.
Gbam , no comment.... All correct sir

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by OAUTemitayo: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
modath:

Chai......

Fire
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by maestroferdi: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

See this PDP sycophant! You asked for Buhari's achievement & you've been served! Instead of you to open the link (or ask someone intelligent to help you) & dispute, with facts, whatever you feel is false in there, you're yarning crap! Why did you ask if you didn't want it?
Low IQ people bore me...

I asked that state what Buhari has achieved and you are referring to a lazy propaganda web site... What are you thinking?

Let me rephrase the question, maybe you can understand:

Mention clearly five tangible things Buhari has achieved since taking office in 2015.

BTW: You can call a friend...
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Alepa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
doctordauda:

Ntooo. I still dey kampe grin
For how long? cheesy
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Alepa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
Low IQ people bore me...

I asked that state what Buhari has achieved and you are referring to a lazy propaganda web site... What are you thinking?

Mention clearly five tangible things Buhari has achieved since taking office in 2015.

No matter the bullshit you say .
We ,sane Nigerians will vote for Buhari and he will win .
You can cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
The afonja should tell Buhari dat one nah
Apart from the Vp what key position the SW is holding now?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by madridsta007(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
ozo13:
same hunger and recession where on ground and APC had been defeating PDP back to back.from Edo gov election which was at the very peak of recession and hunger PDP was defeated. Then that of ekiti before osun.even in Anambra state ,APC performed much better than PDP.
So forget all this hunger and recession u r talking about cos an average informed Nigerian know perfectly well the cause of the recession and hunger the citizens experienced

Well, I do not always involve politics in my thoughts.
For you, it is who defeats who in an election. For me it is who brings in or increases the human development indices for the masses. Whoever does this- APC, PDP, DNC, RNC, ANC- anyone, I support. Whoever does the opposite, I oppose.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Moukandjo: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
maestroferdi:
Low IQ people bore me...

You're even more unintelligent than I thought!
Open the link & dispute, WITH FACTS, the "propaganda" you see there & I'll be here to reply you! It should be too easy to dispute "propaganda" na! Don't be a lazy boy!
And when we're done with that, we'll definitely discuss why the PDP should return in 2019!
So, run along, boy, & do your assignment!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by maestroferdi: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Alepa:

No matter the bullshit you say .
We ,sane Nigerians will vote for Buhari and he will win .
You can cry me a river
You can see how empty-headed you are...

You are asked to state why Buhari should be voted for and all you could do was get angry and foam in the mouth...

Don't worry, we will save you from you...

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by ozo13(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, I do not always involve politics in my thoughts.
For you, it is who defeats who in an election. For me it is who brings in or increases the human development indices for the masses. Whoever does this- APC, PDP, DNC, RNC, ANC- anyone, I support. Whoever does the opposite, I oppose.
ohh.that is exact same thing an average citizen want hence their decisions to vote who ever they want .and same decision of such average citizen still boils down to PDP bn defeated back to back grin
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by maestroferdi: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're even more unintelligent than I thought!
Open the link & dispute, WITH FACTS, the "propaganda" you see there & I'll be here to reply you! Don't be a lazy boy!
And when we're done with that, we'll definitely discuss why the PDP should return in 2019!
So, run along, boy, & do your assignment!
lol...

This one na very dull student o...

You are asked to supply an answer to a question and you are referring the questioner to a textbook... Who does that except who has no answer to give?

The question was aimed at you and not a poorly written and constructed web page.

I suppose you are in Nigeria and are old enough to recognize achievement when you see one so why do you need the intervention /assistance of a propaganda contraption to help you answer what is otherwise a simple question?

Answer me, this man...
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Ojiofor: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
No zone will be treated as 5% as there would be fairness to every region of Nigeria.
Say no to Buhari, say no to Janjaweedian policies of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.