Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (28474 Views)

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Our non oil growth performed way better under Jonathan than this govt yet you talk nonsense of failing to diversify economy, you will probably say its cause of oil prices, what a fool.
I am not holding fort for this government.
Why not compare with Obasanjo who had much lower oil prices, paid off debt, grew the foreign reserve's and left savings?
The reality is that Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Our non oil growth performed way better under Jonathan than this govt yet you talk nonsense of failing to diversify economy, you will probably say its cause of oil prices, what a fool.
Rather than making beer parlour assertions give us facts.
If NON oil did so well how efficient was the government in extracting revenues from the NON oil sector.
What proportion of the budget was funded front NON oil revenues
Why could the government not pay salaries within months of an oil price crash?
Why did Okonjo Iweala borrow to pay salaries?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

I am not holding fort for this government.
Why not compare with Obasanjo who had much lower oil prices, paid off debt, grew the foreign reserve's and left savings?
The reality is that Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it

And your reality is this govt is managing things better? you still continue with fallacy of oil revenues under Jonathan, whether we are good or bad is never dependent on oil prices, you too assert fact obasanjo did well with low oil prices
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Rather than making beer parlour assertions give us facts.
If NON oil did so well how efficient was the government in extracting revenues from the NON oil sector.
What proportion of the budget was funded front NON oil revenues
Why could the government not pay salaries within months of an oil price crash?
Why did Okonjo Iweala borrow to pay salaries?

Non oil sector doesn't necessarily mean bigger revenues, fact is they performed better under Jonathan, govt could easily have priorities to handle, borrowing isn't an issue but how you manage it, you forget tthe Jonathan govt spilt eca funds several times to states. yet you think our oil revenues was all eaten by FG.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Non oil sector doesn't necessarily mean bigger revenues, fact is they performed better under Jonathan, govt could easily have priorities to handle, borrowing isn't an issue but how you manage it, you forget tthe Jonathan govt spilt eca funds several times to states. yet you think our oil revenues was all eaten by FG.
Well it should that is why tax/ GDP ratios are touted by the the World bank all the time.
It has under this government and for the first time in our history under Babatunde Fowler they are greater than oil revenues

Clearly you are out of your depth
It is a measure of government efficiency

Like I said earlier I am not holding fort for this government so I am not here to praise them.
It has happened partly because they were left with no choice out of desperation but should have happened when oil prices were highest under Jonathan
ECA are illegal and unconstitutional it is no excuse for anything's
Anyhow 54% of ECA belonged to the FG
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

And your reality is this govt is managing things better? you still continue with fallacy of oil revenues under Jonathan, whether we are good or bad is never dependent on oil prices, you too assert fact obasanjo did well with low oil prices
You have nothing sensible to say
Your comfort zone is to argue against this government
You have no other tricks
Compare Jonathan with Obasanjo or any other government
I am not supporter of this government
Is that the only argument you memorized?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Well it should that is why tax/ GDP ratios are touted by the the World bank all the time.
It has under this government and for the first time in our history under Babatunde Fowler they are greater than oil revenues

Like I said earlier I am not holding fort for this government so I am not here to praise them.
It has happened partly because they were left with no choice out of desperation but should have happened when oil prices were highest under Jonathan

As at q1 2014 our non oil growth was at 8% growth,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/165030-nigerias-gdp-grows-by-6-21-per-cent-nbs.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/fg-excited-by-non-oil-sector-growth-but-worried-by-slight-drop-in-q2-gdp/

Today we are having 1.95% growth yet you think today is better than previously? are you a chronic liar or some deluded idiot
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Are you capable of defending Jonathan without mentioning Buhari
I too am a huge critic of his

Let us Compare Jonathan with Shagari who neatly completed Egbin Thermal station or Obasanjo who had much lower oil prices
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You have nothing sensible to say
Your comfort zone is to argue against this government
You have no other tricks
Compare Jonathan with Obasanjo or any other government
I am not supporter of this government
Is that the only argument you memorized?

Oh of what crime is it to criticize a failed govt, calling out bad governance is suddenly a trick to you, are you embarrassed to tell us you are a closest supporter of this govt, at least you insinuate they are doing better, don't be a coward.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

As at q1 2014 our non oil growth was at 8% growth,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/165030-nigerias-gdp-grows-by-6-21-per-cent-nbs.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/fg-excited-by-non-oil-sector-growth-but-worried-by-slight-drop-in-q2-gdp/

Today we are having 1.95% growth yet you think today is better than previously? are you a chronic liar or some deluded idiot
You are empty

You are programmed to argue with Buhari supporters and keep playing the recording you swallowed no matter how incongruous.
I do not support this government
The fact iis Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history.
Compare his government with Obasanjo Or you have no recording for that?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Are you capable of defending Jonathan without mentioning Buhari
I too am a huge critic of his

Let us Compare Jonathan with Shagari who neatly completed Egbin Thermal station or Obasanjo who had much lower oil prices

Lol Jonathan built ten power plants before leaving office, and I wonder why you want to compare Jonathan to shagari and co, but I'm not allowed to compare anyone with buhari, please go and sit down.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Oh of what crime is it to criticize a failed govt, calling out bad governance is suddenly a trick to you, are you embarrassed to tell us you are a closest supporter of this govt, at least you insinuate they are doing better, don't be a coward.
I will gladly criticise Buhari but that was never what we started with.
The point is Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it.
That is nothing to do with Buhari.
Buhari supporters can join you in that argument

Jonathan was a total failure

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:
You are programmed to argue with Buhari supporters and keep playing the recording you swallowed no matter how incongruous.
I do not support this government
The fact iis Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history.
Compare his government with Obasanjo Or you have no recording for that?

Is this your escape suddenly you are bringing up obasanjo govt? I rather focus on failed govt we have now more than anything, you claimed non oil growth is better under this govt and I disapproved that and you are suddenly remembering other govts lol
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol Jonathan built ten power plants before leaving office, and I wonder why you want to compare Jonathan to shagari and co, but I'm not allowed to compare anyone with buhari, please go and sit down.
You can compare him with Buhari if you like but I will not defend Buhari so you are allowed to criticise Buhari just not to ME because I am not his supporter. It is nothing to do with any of my posts or the way we started talking, you might as well bring up Mugabe

Go back the thread and tell me what Buhari has got to do with our first contact
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

I will gladly criticise Buhari but that was never what we started with.
The point is Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it.
That is nothing to do with Buhari.
Buhari supporters can join you in that argument

Jonathan was a total failure

You are a buhari supporter don't be afraid to admit it, if Jonathan was a failure what will you call buhari a disaster? again go and sit down.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Maybe when Buhari leaves he will surpass Jonathan in failure

The fact is Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You can compare him with Buhari if you like but I will not defend Buhari so you are allowed to criticise Buhari just not to ME because I am not his supporter. It is nothing to do with any of my posts or the way we started talking, you might as well bring up Mugabe

Go back the thread and tell me what Buhari has got to do with our first contact

Our debate stretched beyond first contact, if you have nothing to do with buhari you won't be lying about non oil growth under him
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Maybe when Buhari leaves he will surpass Jonathan in failure

The fact is Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it

Buhari has surpassed himself already, he previously held the record as our worst president after his 84 stiny, he is only repeating it in a bigger manner
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

You are a buhari supporter don't be afraid to admit it, if Jonathan was a failure what will you call buhari a disaster? again go and sit down.
You are funny
Your programme only has arguments for Buhari supporters just like a hammer every thing is a nail whether it likes it or
You need to update your software so you can argue with those who do not support Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Buhari has surpassed himself already, he previously held the record as our worst president after his 84 stiny, he is only repeating it in a bigger manner
I cannot argue with that but that is not our subject of discussion so stop changing the subject
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Our debate stretched beyond first contact, if you have nothing to do with buhari you won't be lying about non oil growth under him
I talked about growth under Buhari

Please supply a quote otherwise you are a bastard
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by senatordave1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

All the percentages u listed are not block votes.

like I said, Buhari won't get block votes in the north in 2019.
This is becoming your favourite comments.all the indices,electoral histories,factors,by-polls shows that buhari will win the north massively,your still ignoring it.tell us why you think that otherwise
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:
I talked about growth under Buhari
Please supply a quote otherwise you are a bastard
Talked about growth under buhari by lying?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

I cannot argue with that but that is not our subject of discussion so stop changing the subject

Says person who wants me to start talking about obasanjo and shagari govt, you probably overrate yourself, fool.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Talked about growth under buhari by lying?

Where did I talk about growth under Buhari?
I never did

Once again provide a quote

Clearly you are playing the recording you swallowed .

Quote please

You are Hammer head every thing you see is a nail whether it likes it or not
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Says person who wants me to start talking about obasanjo and shagari govt, you probably overrate yourself, fool.
You keep playing the recording you swallowed

You are programmed to argue with Buhari supporters
Hammer head

Everything is a nail
Jonathan was a total failure. Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

So is this nonsense of our taxes being greater than our oil revenue? do you have amnesia too?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You keep playing the recording you swallowed

You are programmed to argue with Buhari supporters
Hammer head

Everything is a nail
Jonathan was a total failure. Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it

You have actually repeated yourself more than I have done, check your words on oil prices, mismanged and history, you are probably trying hard to convince yourself what you are saying is true, what a pity.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

You have actually repeated yourself more than I have done, check your words on oil prices, mismanged and history, you are probably trying hard to convince yourself what you are saying is true, what a pity.
Because you persisted with your verbigeration

I have nothing to do with Buhari and you are producing a verbigeration and that is why I need to keep redirecting you
Once again Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it,
That is the only point I have with you.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Because you persisted with your verbigeration

I have nothing to do with Buhari and you are producing a verbigeration and that is why I need to keep redirecting you
Once again Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it,
That is the only point I have with you.

And once again you are lying on this fact, that's one of many points I have with you.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

And once again you are lying on this fact, that's one of many points I have with you.
That is my only point which I backed up with evidence
Not having a sensible response you decide to play the Buhari recording you swallowed and change the subject.
Hammer head every thing you see is a nail whether it likes it or not

I gave you average oil prices for 8 years but you are talking about Buhari

Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it.
That us my only point
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

That is my only point which I backed up with evidence
Not having a sensible response you decide to play the Buhari recording you swallowed and change the subject.
Hammer head every thing you see is a nail whether it likes it or not

I gave you average oil prices for 8 years but you are talking about Buhari

Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it.
That us my only point

Jonathan didn't have history oil prices in Nigerian history, whether he mismanged it is debatable, get that into your thick skull

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.