Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (28475 Views)

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by somegirl1: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Glink2018:

Like the voice of Ayo Fayose, I can see you are in pain.
Even in deep pain. How I wish I can proffer solutions to your unrelieved pain and unmedicinal agony. But I'm sorry, I can't...

Today is Sunday, I will rather compliments you than response according to your comment.

I love your creative writing and your deep passion for what you truly believe In. .....also, so impressed about your interest in Nigeria politics and the state of our nation.

Please keep it up.

Happy Sunday to you.

Pain?
My aim was to address your folly which you mistook for logic.
I've done that and hope others who think like you, whether Igbo or Yoruba, would snap out of that idiocy.
Having a president or VP from your region would not alleviate your personal situation or that of your region specifically.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Jonathan didn't have history oil prices in Nigerian history, whether he mismanged it is debatable, get that into your thick skull
I have already presented evidence
Barking rabidly is a poor substitute for an argument
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Your problem is comprehension and illiteracy
The important statistic is the
ANNUAL AVERAGE PRICE
Not the highest one day price
https://www.macrotrends.net/2516/wti-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart
2007 $72.34
2008 $99.67
2009 $61.95
2010 $79.48
2011 $94.88
2012 $94.05
2013 $97.98
2014 $ 93.17
2015 $48..72

GEJ was in power for 5 years not one day.
Above are the annual average prices for his tenure and Yar'adua's

I stand by my claim Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history. When the price crashed he was exposed with no plan B

sanpipita:

Jonathan didn't have history oil prices in Nigerian history, whether he mismanged it is debatable, get that into your thick skull
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Jonathan had the highest oil prices in Nigerian history and mismanaged it
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

I have already presented evidence
Barking rabidly is a poor substitute for an argument

Same chart that showed his oil price for 2008? you assume once oil prices are high its equals to big sales, ever asked yourself how many barrels we were producing and selling? you stick stuck deep into your fallacy and I will cure it
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by modath(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You are doing the Lord's work... Bless you daddy..
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You call me programmed yet you keep repeating more words than I do, very foolish of you.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Same chart that showed his oil price for 2008? you assume once oil prices are high its equals to big sales, ever asked yourself how many barrels we were producing and selling? you stick stuck deep into your fallacy and I will cure it
You are illiterate do you know the meaning of the term average that is the sum of all the traded oil prices divided by all the trading days in a year
The chart I presented gives the annual average.
It is just like rainfall maybe in your school you lesrnt that rainfall can be measured and annual rainfall is recorded all over the world.
What is important is the annual total not what happened on one day
If you dispute it bring your own figures and source
Hammer head.

That is not in your software. Just Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

You call me programmed yet you keep repeating more words than I do, very foolish of you.
To remind you of the topic..
That is the only point I have with you
If you concede defeat we move on
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:
To remind you of the topic.. That is the only point I have with you If you concede defeat we move on
Concede to you lies? you must be hallucinating
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You are illiterate do you know the meaning of the term average that is the sum of all the traded oil prices divided by all the trading days in a year
The chart I presented gives the annual average.
It is just like rainfall maybe in your school you lesrnt that rainfall can be measured and annual rainfall is recorded all over the world.
What is important is the annual total not what happened on one day
If you dispute it bring your own figures and source
Hammer head.

That is not in your software. Just Buhari

2008 annual average from chart you presented is at 99.67% yet you don't want to acknowledge it was highest, how can 99.67% be lower than 97.98 highest oil price under under Jonathan govt, I'm just glad its you that presented the chart and same you its disproving it to suit your bias, and bet you haven't noticed I haven't cared mentioning buhari in a long way, I can make my points without sticking to one fallacy like you do
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

2008 annual average from chart you presented is at 99.67% yet you don't want to acknowledge it was highest, how can 99.67% be lower than 97.98 highest oil price under under Jonathan govt, I'm just glad its you that presented the chart and same you its disproving it to suit your bias, and bet you haven't noticed I haven't cared mentioning buhari in a long way, I can make my points without sticking to one fallacy like you do
You have a comprehension problem. Yaradua was in power from 2007 to early 2010

Jonathan was in power from 2010 to 2015 look at the figures again
What exactly is inside your head?
Noodles?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Concede to you lies? you must be hallucinating
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

You have a comprehension problem. Yaradua was in power from 2007 to early 2010

Jonathan was in power from 2010 to 2015 look at the figures again
What exactly is inside your head?
Noodles?

Did I dispute when Jonathan took over power? was Jonathan in power at 2008? why are you avoiding that.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Lol I love way you keep repeating this, bet you will continue even saying it in your dreams.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Did I dispute when Jonathan took over power? was Jonathan in power at 2008? why are you avoiding that.
I am not avoiding
If you understand English you will quit making a fool of yourself
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Highest prices not price

That means not for one day but throughout his tenure
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

I am not avoiding
If you understand English you will quit making a fool of yourself

You think i make fool of myself, I have no point yet you keep replying me? the joke is on you
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Highest prices not price

That means not for one day but throughout his tenure

Does high oil prices equate to high earning? what exactly are you smoking, you can't even produce how much barrels made and sold you continue with the fallacy
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

You think i make fool of myself, I have no point yet you keep replying me? the joke is on you
We are making history
One day in 100 years time people will come and see this thread and ask
can someone really be this stupid or just pretending?
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Can I hear this one more time since its only thing you have in tank mumu
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am playing my part and you yours
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:
We are making history One day in 100 years time people will come and see this thread and ask can someone really be this stupid or just pretending?
We all know you are stupid so no point waiting for 100 years to come
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by 0monnak0da: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Does high oil prices equate to high earning? what exactly are you smoking, you can't even produce how much barrels made and sold you continue with the fallacy
Oil production under Jonathan and prices were highest
He got more revenues from oil than anyone else
https://www.indexmundi.com/energy/?country=ng&product=oil&graph=production
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

Oil production under Jonathan and prices were highest
He got more revenues from oil than anyone else
https://www.indexmundi.com/energy/?country=ng&product=oil&graph=production

Oil production equates to sales and earnings? do you realize there are times we produce a lot and nobody will buy? lmao you feel once there's oil we must be selling and earning
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by ozo13(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

All the percentages u listed are not block votes.

like I said, Buhari won't get block votes in the north in 2019.
OK.I have heard u.till then
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Glink2018(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
somegirl1:

Pain?
My aim was to address your folly which you mistook for logic.
I've done that and hope others who think like you, whether Igbo or Yoruba, would snap out of that idiocy.
Having a president or VP from your region would not alleviate your personal situation or that of your region specifically.

No offense at all....

....just fascinated by your lexicon and your writing skills.

Omo Igbo is a goal!
Somegirl1 is a goal!
Beautiful chick is a goal!

I will be glad if you can PM me privately.
Re: 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku by Alepa(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2018
doctordauda:

I cant be banned. I dey kampe
Leave me jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos / Senators, Reps Collecting Signatures To Impeach Buhari - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.