Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? (1572 Views)

4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
There are lots of single guys and ladies out there that are not happy because they are single.
Being in love is good. Being in a healthy relationship is good. Being married is also good, but before you get there, you need to be happy as a single man/woman.

I'm not a relationship expert, but I would like us to discuss about this.

Why are you not happy being single?

Let me outline and discuss on few factors that could lead to singles being unhappy.

1. Lack of love: As the old school singer said; it's good loving somebody and somebody loves you back. This should never make you sad. Your mum's or parents love should keep you going. Your siblings and friends love should keep you going. No woman can love you like your mum. You need to love yourself before loving someone and vise versa. You being unhappy means you don't love yourself.

2. Loneliness: Why should you be lonely when you have friends, church members, neighbours, family, course mates etc. You should hang out with your friends, sit and discuss with your siblings and church members. Visit them. Go to the movies, go to the club, go to the bar, go to the library. You can never be lonely if you choose not to.
If you don't have any of the above, then you should check yourself. The problem is definitely with you. No man is an island. Mix with people, go out and make friends.

3. Lack of Sex: Its good to abstain, but if you cannot and you're unhappy because you want to do and you don't have a bf/gf to help you ease konji, then patronize olosho. There are coded apps where you can get beautiful girls for sex. Some of these girls are really not full time olosho or ashis. They just do it to sponsor their education or even boost biz. You can try out "inmessage app".
Have good sex and be happy.

4. Money: Everyone would want to give this reason. My dear, even me typing....I need money like crazy. I neva complete rent sef, but I am happy.
It is not easy anywhere. No money anywhere. Everyone is just trying to hustle and stay alive.
If you don't have a better job, do menial jobs. Forget your certificate, if na driver you fit do, my brother, do am. Do you know women are driving on Uber now?
If na labourer/Mason work, do am. Just do something(legit) to pay bills and put food on your table. It shill shouldn't stop you from applying for better jobs or saving for biz.
"time na money, money no dey come from heaven, do better tin money go come, na true word I dey Yarn you so.....orimando! smiley

So let's discuss. What is that thing holding you down from being happy, as a single guy/lady?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Oreofepeters: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
you made sense...
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
pp802:
There are lots of single guys and ladies out there that are not happy because they are single.
Being in love is good. Being in a healthy relationship is good. Being married is also good, but before you get there, you need to be happy as a single man/woman.

I'm not a relationship expert, but I would like us to discuss about this.

Why are you not happy being single?

Let me outline and discuss on few factors that could lead to singles being unhappy.

1. Lack of love: As the old school singer said; it's good loving somebody and somebody loves you back. This should never make you sad. Your mum's or parents love should keep you going. Your siblings and friends love should keep you going. No woman can love you like your mum. You need to love yourself before loving someone and vise versa. You being unhappy means you don't love yourself.

2. Loneliness: Why should you be lonely when you have friends, church members, neighbours, family, course mates etc. You should hang out with your friends, sit and discuss with your siblings and church members. Visit them. Go to the movies, go to the club, go to the bar, go to the library. You can never be lonely if you choose not to.
If you don't have any of the above, then you should check yourself. The problem is definitely with you. No man is an island. Mix with people, go out and make friends.

3. Lack of Sex: Its good to abstain, but if you cannot and you're unhappy because you want to do and you don't have a bf/gf to help you ease konji, then patronize olosho. There are coded apps where you can get beautiful girls for sex. Some of these girls are really not full time olosho or ashis. They just do it to sponsor their education or even boost biz. You can try out "inmessage app".
Have good sex and be happy.

4. Money: Everyone would want to give this reason. My dear, even me typing....I need money like crazy. I neva complete rent sef, but I am happy.
It is not easy anywhere. No money anywhere. Everyone is just trying to hustle and stay alive.
If you don't have a better job, do menial jobs. Forget your certificate, if na driver you fit do, my brother, do am. Do you know women are driving on Uber now?
If na labourer/Mason work, do am. Just do something(legit) to pay bills and put food on your table. It shill shouldn't stop you from applying for better jobs or saving for biz.
"time na money, money no dey come from heaven, do better tin money go come, na true word I dey Yarn you so.....orimando! smiley

So let's discuss. What is that thing holding you down from being happy, as a single guy/lady?
My dear money is the main cause nothing else. Sex ke when dildos and vibrators dey abeggi

One day we will get there.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

My dear money is the main cause nothing else. Sex ke when dildos and vibrators dey abeggi

Practice what you preach!

Check your signature smiley
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
pp802:

Practice what you preach!

Check your signature smiley
Leave the signature oga. I am writing within the context you have written on.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Leave the signature oga. I am writing within the context you have written on.

There is no quarrel here ma'am. Take it easy! Relax. It is well with your soul.

The context working for you, depends on your mindset and beliefs. If you believe that money catches fire and a good personality doesn't, then money should not determine your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
pp802:

There is no quarrel here ma'am. Take it easy! Relax. It is well with your soul.

The context working for you, depends on your mindset and beliefs. If you believe that money catches fire and a good personality doesn't, then money should not determine your happiness.
Abeg leave me dey go your way. Sorry I entered your post. Bye
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by ikeno(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

I beg to differ,just like the op listed lack of those and many more can cause one to be unhappy.
I kwn a guy who earns a seven figure salary but has to resign cause the job doesn't allow him to socialize.but,now so happy and bubbling with life now that he's earning a six figure.

dildos and vib, wouldn't give you the really feeling of someone else's flesh,sweat and smell as well as smooching,cunlinigus
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by babyfaceafrica: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
how does singleness make you unhappy?... why don't you ask married men and woman how happy they are?...why don't you ask people in relationships if they are happy?.... abeg peace if mind and money..simple!!
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by mrphysics(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Currently, with money,

1. Alot of ladies will automatically love you,
2. You will have access to sex any day any time. As low as 5k, you can access ladies,
3. You will always be empowered to hangout with your guys, cinema, and events. You won't be lonely .

A lot of things. Just pray that the God of CASHew will bestow it on you.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Am Happy To Be Single Oga But If Right Woman Comes My Way Maybe I Will be Joyful Then But For Now Am Happy To Be Single Oga
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
u dont need to be in a relationship to have sex and by the way who said single ppl are unhappy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
lefulefu:
u dont need to be in a relationship to have sex and by the way who said single ppl are unhappy cheesy

I just like the way women r loose these days....

Stew everywherecheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Randy91:

I just like the way women r loose these days....

Stew everywherecheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
I don't need love at all. My mother's love is enough for me.I need money pass anything.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
lefulefu:

Lolzz...
who relationship EPPgrin grin grin

if u knw,u knwcheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
lefulefu:

Lolzz...
who relationship EPPgrin grin grin

if u knw,u knwcheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I don't need love at all. My mother's love is enough for me.I need money pass anything.
Dey deceive yourself oooo cheesy
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Apart from loneliness, I'm good.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Dey deceive yourself oooo cheesy
How? Seriously as it stand now i need money now more than love oo.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Ladymeenah:
Apart from loneliness, I'm good.

You shouldn't be lonely dear.
Don't you have friends, family, church society members, street pallies, neighbors?
Loosen up and mix up with people!
You can go to the movies, hang out in a bar, go to the beach, or go to the library.
There are a lot of activities you can indulge in and you'll never be lonely
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2018
There is no evidence anywhere that lack of relationship makes one unhappy, in fact, it is the opposite.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
pp802:

Don't you have friends, family, church society members, street pallies, neighbors?
You can go to the movies, hang out in a bar, go to the beach, or go to the library.
You can do all these and still be lonely. At the end of the day you will come back to that empty flat with no one to share with.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Justbeingreal:
You can do all these and still be lonely. At the end of the day you will come back to that empty flat with no one to share with.

Loneliness is a thing of the mind. If you see it this way, then even if you have a gf, you would still be lonely cos she won't be with you all the time. Even your wife too
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Justbeingreal(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
pp802:

Loneliness is a thing of the mind. If you see it this way, then even if you have a gf, you would still be lonely cos she won't be with you all the time. Even your wife too
Well u are right but with a gf/wife at least you feel connected weda they're around or not unlike not having a partner to call your own.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Well u are right but with a gf/wife at least you feel connected weda they're around or not unlike not having a partner to call your own.

You can still feel connected with family and friends.

I'm not married and I don't have a gf, but I don't feel lonely. You know why? I'm always preoccupied. No dulling moment. Weekends, I either hang out with friends and come back in the night to sleep or I go visit my mum and cousins......we gist, play, argue on issues, and at night, I go home to sleep.

Weekdays, I go out to hustle in the morning, come back at night.....eat, watch a bit movie or browse....b4 I say jack, sleep don come! No dulling bro! Find something to keep you busy. Idleness breeds loneliness and brood!

If you're not happy as a single man, you still won't be happy if you get a girl or a wife!
Cultivate the habit to be happy without the opposite sex, and when the opposite sex eventually comes, it'll just be a plus.
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Justbeingreal(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am talking due to the topic I ain't lonely chasing money won't even allow me. I am just making a point. Like you said you go to family on weekends they're lots of peeps that lives far far away from FAM members in another state.

The thing is we all at one point will need someone to share deep feelings with a partner a spouse n family members might not be able to fill that space because they also will be with their own partner too.

You can hangout come late have lots of fun even with olosho and the moment the fun goes loneliness creeps in...that's why even the bible says is not good for a man to be alone...as far na Good partner sha...u made good points tho.
pp802:

You can still feel connected with family and friends.

I'm not married and I don't have a gf, but I don't feel lonely. You know why? I'm always preoccupied. No dulling moment. Weekends, I either hang out with friends and come back in the night to sleep or I go visit my mum and cousins......we gist, play, argue on issues, and at night, I go home to sleep.

Weekdays, I go out to hustle in the morning, come back at night.....eat, watch a bit movie or browse....b4 I say jack, sleep don come! No dulling bro! Find something to keep you busy. Idleness breeds loneliness and brood!

If you're not happy as a single man, you still won't be happy if you get a girl or a wife!
Cultivate the habit to be happy without the opposite sex, and when the opposite sex eventually comes, it'll just be a plus.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
pp802:

thank you, will try to loosen up
Re: Why Are You Not Happy As A Single Guy Or Lady? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ladymeenah:

thank you, will try to loosen up

My pleasure smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What An Instagram Comedian Was Picture Doing With A Lady In A Pool 18+ / South African Lady Goes Totally Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral / Let's Talk About Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.