Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) (11696 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Businessman Advises Broke Men On What Their Priority Should Be (Photo) / Ladies How True Can This Be? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Fazemood(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
If you find yourself in this service how focused can you be

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by soberdrunk(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fazemood:

Very focused on the 'temple of the Lord" Amen somebody!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by babasolution: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
wow,i'd self service during praise and worship
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
see other one way wear green skirt be like robot.

2 Likes

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by JasonScoolari: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mtchewww. I will smile, dance and look at my PVC knowing fully well that Atiku will be my president.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Fazemood(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

Amen o bro soberdrunk, you are drunk in da spirit LOL
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by lovelylad: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
whats with dis one that has butt in the thigh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by mrMeen(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
lovelylad:
whats with dis one that has butt in the thigh.
thought na only me see am.
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by lovelylad: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
mrMeen:
thought na only me see am.
i ve never seen a shape like dat b4

3 Likes

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by mrMeen(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
lovelylad:
i ve never seen a shape like dat b4
at first i thought they her booty was facing backwards.

1 Like

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by lovelylad: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
mrMeen:
at first i thought they her booty was facing backwards.
LOL

Op just add graphic pic

2 Likes

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
This one na DILUTED CHURCH of GOD
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fazemood:
self service myself in the service
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Imagine. Prob looking for husbands
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by emmyN(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
The fact that you can't look at a lady with thick thighs or large hips does not mean everyone can't. We worship by the Spirit

1 Like

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
See hips, see yansh
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by mikool007(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Very focused..... in fact too focused grin

3 Likes

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by richfriendsng: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm, guys check my
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
I love this type of churchcheesy. Look at dat one on green skirt with dat azz..shocked..choi!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by lawrence35(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nothing like being happy God's presence.

This will make you happy.

1 Like

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by haconjy(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Very focus...but not on God
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Ajoboss(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Mtchewww. I will smile, dance and look at my PVC knowing fully well that Atiku will be my president.
crase grin
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Yabaleftstudent: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2018
I'm not moved by what I see
I'm only moved by the word of God
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by segebase(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2018
will just close ma eyes banging dem in my mind
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by AlphaSoul: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
soberdrunk:

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fazemood:

I will be focused on the hips of the singers grin
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
I love this type of churchcheesy. Look at dat one on green skirt with dat azz..shocked..choi!cheesy

Nigerian girls are scammers, they go about buying yansh enhancers! And push up bra, after they say they are confident, boss ladies! Stupid people!

1 Like

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2021
If I wear to be a guy, I'll never miss church cheesy

The lady on green skirt though(she looks slim like me tongue)
Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Heathrow44:

Nigerian girls are scammers, they go about buying yansh enhancers! And push up bra, after they say they are confident, boss ladies! Stupid people!

Where did all this enhancers originate from?

You lack sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

Where did all this enhancers originate from?

You lack sense cheesy

Oh u want me to notice u shey? OK I've done that, here's the attention u ordered! Nonsense girls with big bum bum on Sunday and flat bum bum on Monday!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

purpose served , thread closed / Happy New Month Romancelanders / Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.