Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (11608 Views)

Wizkid Likes Older Women Because We Are Sweeter" - Tiwa Savage Declares Love For / Mention Two Things You Know Are Sweeter Than Sex / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by delectablegyal(f): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
I will be in the comment section. mention yours. will modify this later.

when you VIBE to good music. also when you are a good oRATORcheesy. they are sweeter than dick.

MoreHORNY......

Going to the mall with your girls.

Playing PES with your girlscheesy

Hosting a PARTY with your girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Movic1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hollandia yoghurt
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Jewelnutch: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tongue
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by MelaninGold(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
First of all dick is not sweet. Are you that addicted to it? Things like ice cream,suya, success and love etc are sweeter

6 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cash cheesycheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Paxie55: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Successful home, career, big money, good food, peace of mind and many more.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by NorthernSerene(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
MelaninGold:
First of all dick is not sweet. Are you that addicted to it? Things like ice cream,suya, success and love etc are sweeter
Ha! Na lie...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Money
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
gloria34:
Money
grin
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided So u Motherphuckax actually do recognize d fact that d D!ck x sweet,oh sweet mother nature..

13 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by ValCon888: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just here to hear from the ladies

8 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
MelaninGold:

i tell you,
you forgot sleep smiley smiley
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lying women.
No Bleep dem na how dem go run to chinedu down the street.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Correct egusi soup tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Tamarapetty(f): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Let me observe
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Let me observe
Just say "money",nobody will beat you cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by teresafaith: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
The sound of my baby laughter is more sweeter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Bossontop(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
MelaninGold:
dick or love you can either have 1 for the rest of ur life pick?
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just say "money",nobody will beat you cheesycheesy
who no like money??
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tamarapetty:
who no like money??
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Money gives orgasm.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Simplecity(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
delectablegyal:

when you VIBE to good music. also when you are a good oRATORcheesy. they are sweeter than dick.
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Ximenez(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Money gives orgasm.
How?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by marvin906(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
OP your mad extraordinarily mad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Rextizzle(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
99% of those useless Nigerian girls prefer money.
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Na waoo...Dick dey sweet??

No wonder the shape like Banana
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by MrFlavvor(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
delectablegyal:

Is good music sweeter than good head?
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by oboy81: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
marvin906:
OP your mad extraordinarily mad
And they did naming ceremony for her oh embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Obodo999(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
I am here to read ladies lies
Re: Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? by Fahrenz: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
delectablegyal:

See as this girl answered her own question with VIBRATOR and una still dey take am serious.

Carry on

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions / Please, Fvck Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.