Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is Black Race Under A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Black Race Under A Curse? (3242 Views)

Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Oreofepeters: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello nairalanders, could you do a thorough research on my observations below.......

1. Why are majority of blacks in America associated more with poverty, crime, and incarcerated.

2. Why are black nova Scotians and aboriginals the race with the highest crime statistics in Canada.

3. There is no developed or developing fully "black nation" in the world......all the developed/ developing have lighter skin people.....

4. This may not be entirely true, but even countries like India, Mexico, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the middle east, the darker part of the population seems to be the poorest....

5. In Australia one of the best country you can live in,,,, it's the aboriginals labelled as indigenous people who are the less privileged....though most of them have been whitewashed (stolen generation) but it doesn't negate the fact that they were originally black, hence the poverty, hence my worry and post..

Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by greatnaija01: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
lol.... YOU ARE IN THE MOST PROGRESSIVE BLACK NATION yet you complain unwittingly because you seem not to understand that NATIONS DO NOT BUILD PEOPLE.... it is PEOPLE WHO BUILD THE NATION.

GROW YOUR OWN BRAND AND SHINE THE LIGHT THE LITTLE WAY YOU CAN..... no one can bring light by cursing the darkness....

THE POWER IS ALWAYS IN OUR OWN HANDS.... how we use it is what differs.

Oreofepeters:
Hello nairalanders, could you do a thorough research on my observations below.......

1. Why are majority of blacks in America associated more with poverty, crime, and incarcerated.

2. Why are black nova Scotians and aboriginals the race with the highest crime statistics in Canada.

3. There is no developed or developing fully "black nation" in the world......all the developed/ developing have lighter skin people.....

4. This may not be entirely true, but even countries like India, Mexico, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the middle east, the darker part of the population seems to be the poorest....

5. In Australia one of the best country you can live in,,,, it's the aboriginals labelled as indigenous people who are the less privileged....though most of them have been whitewashed (stolen generation) but it doesn't negate the fact that they were originally black, hence the poverty, hence my worry and post..

Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Oreofepeters: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
lol.... YOU ARE IN THE MOST PROGRESSIVE BLACK NATION yet you complain unwittingly because you seem not to understand that NATIONS DO NOT BUILD PEOPLE.... it is PEOPLE WHO BUILD THE NATION.

GROW YOUR OWN BRAND AND SHINE THE LIGHT THE LITTLE WAY YOU CAN..... no one can bring light by cursing the darkness....

THE MOST PROGRESSIVE BLACK NATION I hope your not being sarcastic..

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by poik(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Cc Lalasticlala

it should not be a surprise to anyone who reads his or her Bible. i just dont know why Ham did not know he wold have descendants before going to peep at his father's unclothedness. Noah cursed Ham, and that s what we re suffering today. He told him he would be servant of servants.

but i believe the choice to break out of it would be an individual one..not collective as a black race

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

Culled from lord lugards book dual mandate

6 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Oreofepeters: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
poik:

it should not be a surprise to anyone who reads his or her Bible. i just dont know why Ham did not know he wold have descendants before going to peep at his father's unclothedness. Noah cursed Ham, and that s what we re suffering today. He told him he would be servant of servants.

but i believe the choice to break out of it would be an individual one..not collective as a black race
so we blacks are descendants of Ham?, I gotta make my findings on this
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by hahahahahaha(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatnaija01:

And you, what have you done so far that has made a visible impact as to how Nigeria and Africans are viewed world wide?
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by hahahahahaha(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
ednut1:
He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility -

Culled from lord lugards book dual mandate

This line describes African leaders (and citizens) flawlessly.

Do you have the one where wrote about the indigenous tribes in Africa? I've been looking for it.
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
poik:

the chinese are descendants of who Stop bringing a fairytale book to intellectual discourse please.

4 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by TimiRume(f): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Poor media image of ourselves before others can weaken our will power to get better, kill creativity and turn us to passive humans. Maybe we should stop foreign media from telling our stories(as they seem to only concentrate on our weakest sides for their gain) and start telling our stories, maybe we should buy black dolls for our children, produce cartoons and movies that have black people like them doing wondrous things, tell them how beautiful they look and how intelligent they are. Maybe we should teach our children African history, and not punish them when they speak vernacular in school. Would it be bad if we change our school curricula and teach our kids techniques and skills that can have direct impact on our economies, etc Maybe if we recondition our minds we could recondition our brains.

Many talk about the problems only and walk away, i don't want to do the same, so i gave my little piece.

7 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by greatnaija01: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
check my profile please I have trained over 2000 nigerians on this forum and likewise on over 9 nigerian forums on being FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT WITH VIABLE BUSINESSES and guess what it was FOR FREE.

so before you point a finger remember 3 fingers will always point back at you. Check yourself first....

NIGERIA is a blessed nation... your experience will NEVER change that fact.

hahahahahaha:

And you, what have you done so far that has made a visible impact as to how Nigeria and Africans are viewed world wide?

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by hahahahahaha(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
check my profile please I have trained over 2000 nigerians on this forum and likewise on over 9 nigerian forums on being FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT WITH VIABLE BUSINESSES and guess what it was FOR FREE.

so before you point a finger remember 3 fingers will always point back at you. Check yourself first....

I guess teaching people how to wipe their asses also counts. Besides, I didnt see anything in your profile topics.
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by emeejinsm: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
You are not alone bro
I still think there is some thing seriously wrong with the black race
So long as you are a black no matter where you from

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by greatnaija01: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
if sarcasm was paid for you would still not earn a dime.

sister who u epp?

you obviously didnt want to see anything, you just looking for who to gist with out of loneliness. But am Savage and u do not wanna go there with me. If you do not know at your age that a little drop of water can create a mighty ocean then forget it.

I am doing my part. Need I remind you or the thousands that have found LOVE, JOBS, PURPOSE by being on a forum like this created by a Nigerian? He has contributed to making life better for millions...
so get busy and do your own. It doesn't hurt to help anyone.

hahahahahaha:

I guess teaching people how to wipe their asses also counts. Besides, I didnt see anything in your profile topics.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by schoolboi: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oga i have gone through your profile, didn't see anything. Only saw that you are into arbing, biko help me. I don't mind paying. cry
greatnaija01:

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by hahahahahaha(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
if sarcasm was paid for you would still not earn a dime.

sister who u epp?

you obviously didnt want to see anything, you just looking for who to gist with out of loneliness. But am Savage and u do not wanna go there with me. If you do not know at your age that a little drop of water can create a mighty ocean then forget it.

I am doing my part. Need I remind you or the thousands that have found LOVE, JOBS, PURPOSE by being on a forum like this created by a Nigerian? He has contributed to making life better for millions...
so get busy and do your own. It doesn't hurt to help anyone.

You're preaching bullshit to me instead of showing me the 2k people you've trained? Why do you feel the need to lie to me? I'm someone you'll never meet but somehow you still lie to impress me? What is it with you? Do you have low self esteem? You have Need to feel important? you think by mention 2k people I'll start licking your arse? Maybe you're a narcissist, you've got a chip on your shoulder, you think you're more enlightened than everyone. Financial independent teacher with no proof other than trying to scare me away with form 1 banter. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by urahara(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
poik:

Noah never cursed ham , Noah cursed Canaan

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
hahahahahaha:

You're preaching bullshit to me instead of showing me the 2k people you've trained? Why do you feel the need to lie to me? I'm someone you'll never meet but somehow you still lie to impress me? What is it with you? Do you have low self esteem? You have Need to feel important? you think by mention 2k people I'll start licking your arse? Maybe you're a narcissist, you've got a chip on your shoulder, you think you're more enlightened than everyone. Financial independent teacher with no proof other than trying to scare me away with form 1 banter. grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked have Mercy please
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
urahara:

Exactly, Canaan the son of Ham. Therefore if anywhere is cursed, it should be the middle east.

Many people want to believe they are cursed and because of that, they act like cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by poik(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2018
urahara:

Canaan is the land of Ham
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 28, 2018
No but the black race is under attack cry
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2018
poik:

Canaan is the land of Ham

So, the white man's book told you that you are cursed? And you continue to read and follow such a book

This is the first line of attack on the black race angry

6 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by urahara(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:

The black people in India are not from Africa and don't have anything to with Africa.Their states are arguably the richest states in india.and they are often the smartest Indians

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by mablie(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2018
TimiRume:
Poor media image of ourselves before others can weaken our will power to get better, kill creativity and turn us to passive humans. Maybe we should stop foreign media from telling our stories(as they seem to only concentrate on our weakest sides for their gain) and start telling our stories, maybe we should buy black dolls for our children, produce cartoons and movies that have black people like them doing wondrous things, tell them how beautiful they look and how intelligent they are. Maybe we should teach our children African history, and not punish them when they speak vernacular in school. Would it be bad if we change our school curricula and teach our kids techniques and skills that can have direct impact on our economies, etc Maybe if we recondition our minds we could recondition our brains.

Many talk about the problems only and walk away, i don't want to do the same, so i gave my little piece.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2018
greatnaija01:

You can say all the nice things you want but DONT EVER say Nigeria is a blessed nation, please. Unless your parents or family members are part of the political elite.
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by poik(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Forherman:

So, the white man's book told you that you are cursed? And you continue to read and follow such a book

This is the first line of attack on the black race angry

From today, if you don't go back to killing the twins in your family and village, submit yourself for female circumcision, stop attending church completely, cease the use of everything that has to do with the white man, I am willing to accept your apology for this reply.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by greatnaija01: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
NIGERIA IS SO BLESSED BRO.

travel to middle east
asia
even UK and you would KNOW.

A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS ARE PERMITTED HERE IN NIGERIA.... That developed countries will never allow.... AND THESE THINGS ARE GOOD THINGS THAT CAN HELP THE COMMON MAN BECOME RICH... BUT ABROAD IT IS HARD....

people sell ebooks and stuff here... abroad it is hard to do it... you have to go through many processes

even back then in school... we could learn free browsing tweaks... in the UK/USA they can never be hacked like that

here mobile networks allow you browse for free using freebasics.... abroad IT DOES NOT EXIST.

see only the BLIND or MENTALLY INFERTILE will not know that NIGERIA IS BLESSED.... the problem of nigeria are majority of its people who see the excellence other countries have but WOULD COMPLAIN AND STRIKE if the discipline for such excellence is implemented.

resurgent4oodua:

You can say all the nice things you want but DONT EVER say Nigeria is a blessed nation, please. Unless your parents or family members are part of the political elite.
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Reminds me of this interview.
The brutal words of Richard Smith, famous British guitarist, during an interview ...
������
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is edible.*

*I am not a racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a black man. The difference with them is that we think of our descendants, we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be*.

*We are not emotional, we have passed this stage. If the lion has pity on the gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature.*

*For everything, they confide in superstition and religion. The difference between the others and blacks is, while others reflect, blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few blacks are analytical.*

*And when a few black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other blacks.*

*We brought them our gods and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more.*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now. They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents, and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*Just watch how they drown at sea to come here. We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs.*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now.*

*Other people understood our game, they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the blacks did not understand anything.*

*I'm sorry to be so brutal in my franchise. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

Richard Smith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Oreofepeters: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Reminds me of this interview.
The brutal words of Richard Smith, famous British guitarist, during an interview ...
������
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.

*They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is edible.*

*I am not a racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a black man. The difference with them is that we think of our descendants, we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be*.

*We are not emotional, we have passed this stage. If the lion has pity on the gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature.*

*For everything, they confide in superstition and religion. The difference between the others and blacks is, while others reflect, blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few blacks are analytical.*

*And when a few black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other blacks.*

*We brought them our gods and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more.*

*In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now. They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents, and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.*

*Just watch how they drown at sea to come here. We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs.*

*We forced them to speak and write in our languages. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now.*

*Other people understood our game, they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the blacks did not understand anything.*

*I'm sorry to be so brutal in my franchise. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."*

Richard Smith
In fact this guy summarized everything concerning blacks, so on point....
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2018
greatnaija01:
NIGERIA IS SO BLESSED BRO.

travel to middle east
asia
even UK and you would KNOW.

A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS ARE PERMITTED HERE IN NIGERIA.... That developed countries will never allow.... AND THESE THINGS ARE GOOD THINGS THAT CAN HELP THE COMMON MAN BECOME RICH... BUT ABROAD IT IS HARD....

people sell ebooks and stuff here... abroad it is hard to do it... you have to go through many processes

even back then in school... we could learn free browsing tweaks... in the UK/USA they can never be hacked like that

here mobile networks allow you browse for free using freebasics.... abroad IT DOES NOT EXIST.

see only the BLIND or MENTALLY INFERTILE will not know that NIGERIA IS BLESSED.... the problem of nigeria are majority of its people who see the excellence other countries have but WOULD COMPLAIN AND STRIKE if the discipline for such excellence is implemented.

If this is why you feel Nigeria is blessed then you are more deluded than I thought. I pity anybody that takes you seriously.
Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by Bibors(m): 12:55am On Jun 10, 2019
A conquered people are under a curse. Truth be told.
Those who migrated to other parts of the world via slavery are under a curse till they get liberated and you can see that they are treated as second class citizens by the white police.
Those who remained in Africa are under the curse of colonization which have distorted the black brain to believe he is inferior to the white. The conquest of language, religion , tradition etc.
When a black woman's perception of beauty is to use relaxer to straighten God's beautiful curls, to use bleaching and skin toning agents to become fairer shows how far the conquest got into the mind.

Liberation is by knowledge but sadly the black wan have been sold many rouge knowledge enough to split us with divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Race Under A Curse? by AkataWoman: 1:35am On Jun 10, 2019
*sigh* How many times do I have to do this?

The MAJORITY of black Americans are doing well. 80% are middle class or higher. AND we got there after being brought to America in chains as slaves, living in a country that made legally deemed us inferior and denied us basic rights. It didn’t become legal for Blacks to vote in the US until 1965! I was the first person in my lineage to be born allowed to vote, attend desegregated schools, and go anywhere I wanted in the public. I have older siblings who were not born into such a society. And my parents endured Jim Crow laws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sinking Ship / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) / Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.