Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (70808 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Baroba(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Honestly I'm at a loss as to how million of Igbos can believe the junk lies and misrepresentations this man spews everyday. Oh well I guess even Adolf Hitler once said ' The great masses of the people shall be deceived by a much bigger lie than a small one'

I will like to see the poll where millions of Igbos came together to agree on the so called lies and misrepresentation as you called it from Kanu..

I wonder where you got those figures from or when the poll was conducted..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by PVC2019(f): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

tell am...they are askin for trouble....they think deltans are all behind their biafra wet dreams...big mistake....

thats why i said a while ago that the second civil war will start in the delta....

they think we are jokin....

am urhobo...i have no interest to become biafran....

You’re a joke, the biafran problem is just Nigeria and not your Urhobo. If Biafra can gain independence and your Urhobo or whatever you call it dares, we will chase you guys away from that place and use it for farm.

I suggest you go and read history of your people and where you migrated from before giving a piece of land to settle as fishermen. So you settled in peoples land but don’t want to be part of their Country. You see why you are a joke..? Better go back to Ondo State where you came from and vacate that land

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by tossie101(f): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

[s]are you confused....??...na people like me will confront you in the delta...no matter how much you piss off nigeria and they eventualy let you go,you will still have to confront people like me in the delta....nigeria will be quicker in igboland again than you think.....

ofcourse people like me will call nigeria to help again,as we did back then in the civil war....[/s]

Chest beating..
U only have mouth for one person.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
PVC2019:

You’re a joke, the biafran problem is just Nigeria and not your Urhobo. If Biafra can gain independence and your Urhobo or whatever you call it dares, we will chase you guys away from that place and use it for farm

why is it that its mostly igbo women that accuse me....??...you igbo women are more radical than the men when it comes to biafra matter....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by benuejosh: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is where the North will hate East and then Atiku is also in problem for associating with them. Atiku loses northern support. Buhari Wins! Nnamdi Kanu will be hunted by PDP guys.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Kahujadekadura: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
uvie66:
Even Ojukwu was more intelligent than this Man despite the fact he still manage to kill more than a million biafrans with his hopeless war.
Na ur region. Leave us wit it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by almakiyyun(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo people, their hipocracy and unreligiousness.
U keep displaying pictures from the same scene and tag it something new.
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom of which Igbo folks lack.
Lying from a presumed sacred land, Jerusalem for that mater.
The Christians' holiest land harboring criminal. What if Shekau of boko haram is seen in Mecca? How would Igbo react?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Simbrixton(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:
No consensus exists anywhere amongst the Yoruba mainstream political spectrum for a secession, those little Internet kids are what they are 'Internet kids'.
which Internet kids son, when ijaw people killed 50 yorubas in ikorodu what did your likes do? baba part of those so called Internet kids are opc members that have sacrificed for Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by VULCAN(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Both you and your Principal Buhari are both liars.

A BMC like you is talking of Hitler while you support one who would have done worse if not for fear of repercussions.

I don't know how old you are but the vindictive nature that Buhari carried over from his evil reign which ended in 85 is still alive and well

Roger3D:
Honestly I'm at a loss as to how million of Igbos can believe the junk lies and misrepresentations this man spews everyday. Oh well I guess even Adolf Hitler once said ' The great masses of the people shall be deceived by a much bigger lie than a small one'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by awgumayor: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

you cant add my area to biafra....you are askin for trouble...i dont wanna be a biafran....period....

i will fight you....
To be a Biafran is not by force unlike Nigeria, Igbos will break out with tribes who are willing to join them and I'm sure within 2years you will be run over by fulani with hijabs everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

Chest beating..
U only have mouth for one person.

come lets kiss...i invite you to a quiet cinema evening toghether... kiss kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Temple1288(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
The dream of every Igbo speaking Human is Biafra. If it's not in you, then you had better check yourself well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by danot1030: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cownu manners best describe the character of an average ganja (igbo) people, full of vulgarity, abusive, confrontational, insolence empty boasting and all the worst vibes. That's why they are quick to support and hail every wrong characters

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Cindy08: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Come nija come talk am no go hide for isreal dey whine ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by fuckipobs: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Kahujadekadura: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
contigiency:
I still remain with my earlier strands that he should set his foots in the country, if he thinks he is untourchable.
On 2016/2017. Is it Liberia that he stepped into or is Kuje prison in Ghana. Continuing dreaming. He is a hero to millions of peoples.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Luskana: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
zeromeridian:
There is reason for every symbol in a nations flag
please we don't need this distraction at this moment. All hands should be on deck to send Buhari back to Daura
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Tareq1105: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:

The 419 God of the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Roger3D(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Baroba:

I will like to see the poll where millions of Igbos came together to agree on the so called lies and misrepresentation as you called it from Kanu..

I wonder where you got those figures from or when the poll was conducted..
You have a good point there cos my statistic could be flawed, but you have to admit to yourself that IPOB have a very large following amongst mainstream Igbo political opinion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Xisnin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kanu is working for Buhari's reelection as agreed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by toofit007: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
theophorus:
That moment when you stay afar off and throw Tantrum's at your seniors.
he was here with you 16 months ago and he did exactly what he is doing now with ordinary microphone. What did the coward in you did? You emptied your armory and roll out tanks and fighters jet to fight a man with ordinary microphone. Your generation is not even ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Kahujadekadura: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Over 3 millions of those mofos died....and they are working in that part again...

Na mouth them get...but when it comes down to it...them go they call for help from USA ,ICC etc.....

Na chest them sabi beat......
Nigeria is so strong that Gowon boosted that he will defeat us in three days; behold the almighty Nig, Giant of African has to seek help from Europeans country and Arabian countries to defeat us in Three and half years. Now tell me who get mouth pass.
Adamu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
awgumayor:
To be a Biafran is not by force unlike Nigeria, Igbos will break out with tribes who are willing to join them and I'm sure within 2years you will be run over by fulani with hijabs everywhere

let me explain something to you about human nature....humans always disagree with each other...its nothing new....

its better for una una only concentrate on only getting igbos into your pipe dream....

not even you igbos understand each other that well,talkless with somebody that is not even igbo atall.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by blowjob: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by wizod(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

he was not talkin about buhari....he was talkin about how his own people can fall so easily for propaganda....
does this one have an atom of brain?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Over 3 millions of those mofos died....and they are working in that part again...

Na mouth them get...but when it comes down to it...them go they call for help from USA ,ICC etc.....

Na chest them sabi beat......

we cant allow what happened back then to happen again....no matter how much they piss us off,we cant allow it to happen again....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by awgumayor: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Monkey no fine na mama likam. Nnamdi no fine for Yoruba and Hausa but Igbos likam

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I don't respond to terrorists. Sorry.
Nwa udele, you just did.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by Oponel1962: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
What is in that talk that you people are reporting on?
Nigeria get plenty problems.
Politicians, lawyers, Youths, Media name it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by mozona(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
that pics is an old one, lets see another one for us to believe he is in israel truely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by ipobarethieves: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided sad confused Pigs Kanu ti ku.Valueless pipu wey Kanu Dog better pass dem

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. by bantudra: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
you igbos need to learn to let the past be the past....

i wonder who una wan accuse now....??

new generation of nigerians that dont even know what biafran war was....??

una will only make more generational enemies for una selves.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.