Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity (6376 Views)

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by musicwriter(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Africans it is time to grow up!.

Though white people brought us Christianity, but my ongoing research shows that they're completely rational with it. In below interview, a retired priest opens up on the truth about Christianity.

You good African Christians, watch this two minutes video and you'll understand just how stupid we could be in Africa.

His words ''Religion is meant for control. It's a mind control business.

Hell is to scare you to submission. I never believed in hell.

God is not a member of any religion.

The church don't like people to grow up, because if they grow up you can't control them anymore. People should ignore it and grow up.

God cannot be found in a book. The Bible or koran is simply man's estimation of God''.

Read that bible and koran, grab the message of empathy, kindness, humility, kindness, honesty, and throw the book away. If you die in religion, you die with a lie.

Save yourselves, come out of religion, don't die in the lie!!.

Catholic priest opens up on the truth about christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfd4xK72Nb4

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by kingharzy: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dieing in a lie is better than dieing in a hell. . .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by DabuIIIT: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wolf in in sheep clothing

3 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by HallaDaTruth: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
kingharzy:
God bless you. this endtimes are full of lies that will populate hell. Only fools will fall for the tricks of satan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by jumpandpas(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
I have my mind made up and I won't turn back till I see Jesus someday.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by willyo(m): 1:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Religion!!! Its still amazing how one God honours prayers of different religions.

But, Belief comes first.

Hold steadfastly unto what u believe.

That way, its somehow harmless

4 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Rolly22(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Religion is for the brainless

7 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by columbus007(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2018
na them paint am white give us,na them come still dey paint am black again.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by CAPSLOCKED: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2018
kingharzy:

THE SAME "IT'S BETTER TO BELIEVE AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE'S NOTHING, THAN TO NOT BELIEVE AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE'S SOMETHING" NONSENSE.

WHAT IF YOU'RE DYING IN THE FALSE VERSION OF LIE, AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU FIND OUT YOU'VE BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG, AND MOHAMMED IS THE TRUE GOD. OR BAAL, OSIRIS, ODIN, OR ANY OF THEM?

THERE ARE OVER 3000 GODS WORSHIPPED BY HUMANS TODAY, AND THEIR BELIEVERS BELIEVE THEY'RE THE ONE TRUE RELIGION.

THE ODDS ARE NOT IN YOUR FAVOUR, CHRISTIANS, AND Y'ALL NEED TO STOP LIVING A LIE.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by nathdim: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2018
musicwriter:
Africans it is time to grow up!.

Though white people brought us Christianity, but my ongoing research shows that they're completely rational with it. In below interview, a retired priest opens up on the truth about Christianity.

You good African Christians, watch this two minutes video and you'll understand just how stupid we could be in Africa.

His words ''Religion is meant for control. It's a mind control business.

Hell is to scare you to submission. I never believed in hell.

God is not a member of any religion.

The church don't like people to grow up. People should ignore it and grow up.

God cannot be found in a book. The bible is simply man's estimation of God''.

Read that bible and quran, grab the message of empathy, kindness, humility, kindness, honesty, and throw the book away. If you die in religion, you die with a lie.

Save yourselves, come out of religion, don't die in the lie!!.

Catholic priest opens up on the truth about christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfd4xK72Nb4
not only Christianity but Islam
Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2018
This is exactly what I have always told people.
That how can a particular group of people promise others HELL simply because they do not understand and never want to accept your mode of worship.

Why would God create such a beautiful world and bury a an eye-catching APPLE in the middle, still advising people not to go close to it..? The story does not add up.
I have told people that RELIGION was developed to control human behavior, human population and human activities.

Most of us are CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS today because we were born to Christian and Muslim Parents who lived in a Christian and Muslim dominated regions.
What if you had woken up just to realize that your parents religious status had changed, while a kid...??
Nothing stops us from being born into another tribe, it was just DESTINY....and that’s all.

Are you telling me now that KIDS born into countries where religious activities have been BANNED successfully, and have decided to remain there and die will make HELL..??
Is it their Fault..they were born there...??

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by taretoofine(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
That how can a particular group of people promise others HELL simply because they do not understand and never want to accept your mode of worship.

Why would God create such a beautiful world and bury a an eye-catching APPLE in the middle, still advising people not to go close to it..? The story does not add up.
I have told people that RELIGION was developed to control human behavior, human population and human activities.

IMAGINE if NIGERIA was not this religious we would have burnt it down since because our TRIBALISM would have prevailed to worsen Kaduna, Jos, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa crises.

Most of us are CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS today because we were born to Christian and Muslim Parents who lived in a Christian and Muslim dominated regions.
What if you had woken up just to realize that your parents religious status had changed, while a kid...??
Nothing stops us from being born into another tribe, it was just DESTINY....and that’s all.

Are you telling me now that KIDS born into countries where religious activities have been BANNED successfully, and have decided to remain there and die will make HELL..??

I Wanted to read your post not until i saw APPLE, never was there an apple , you got it wrong from the start... bible are in type and shadows, the heathen cant comprehend it...Christ in your mind when you read then you will understand like magic.. blessings bro

3 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2018
taretoofine:
I Wanted to read your post not until i saw APPLE, never was there an apple , you got it wrong from the start... bible are in type and shadows, the heathen cant comprehend it...Christ in your mind when you read then you will understand like magic.. blessings bro
NOTHING ELSE caught your attention except the apple...
Please what else can you make out of my inference...??
Hope you know that “you are a product of your environment “.........

Hope you know that it is easier to deceive people than to convince them that they have been deceived.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by musicwriter(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Reading through some posts here I can see why religion has survived for thousands of years. Religion controls the mind of the believer with fear. It damages the critical thinking aspect of the brain.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by musicwriter(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

IMAGINE if NIGERIA was not this religious we would have burnt it down since because our TRIBALISM would have prevailed to worsen Kaduna, Jos, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa crises.

More religion actually means more trouble. The infightings are actually as a result of religion. Imagine we didn't have any religion, we would have had less problem to deal with. Or if we were all a member of one religion, we would have had less trouble.

1 Like

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by celwonder(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2018
if all dis tins d man is saying is true, does that mean dat my personal experience of God & His word is fake (thereby deceiving my own self), does it mean that evil powers and manipulations / situations that turn around at the mention of the name of Jesus which is an "out of this world experience " are faked or stage managed??

some fools will just wake up to blab nonsense and some greater fools will broadcast it.

4 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2018
celwonder:
some fools will just wake up to blab nonsense and some greater fools will broadcast it.

AND THE BIGGEST OF FOOLS (YOU'RE AN EXAMPLE) BELIEVE THE NONSENSE WITHOUT ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE.

if all dis tins d man is saying is true, does that mean dat my personal experience of God & His word is fake (thereby deceiving my own self)

MUSLIMS ALSO EXPERIENCE THEIR GOD PERSONALLY. HINDUS EXPERIENCE ALL THEIR MULTIPLE GODS PERSONALLY.
ALL YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE AS A RESULT OF YOUR ANTICIPATION AND EXPECTATIONS TO EXPERIENCE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN. IT DOESN'T MAKE THOSE THINGS TRUE.
OTHERWISE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HOW ALL THE PASTORS IN NIGERIA EXPERIENCED THE SAME GOD, WHO GAVE THEM DIFFERENT, CONTRADICTING INSTRUCTIONS TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN PERSONAL MINISTRIES AND PREACH CONFLICTING DOCTRINES?
HOW IS IT THAT WHAT CHRISTIANS CALL EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DIFFER ACCORDING TO EACH BELIEVER?

does it mean that evil powers and manipulations / situations that turn around at the mention of the name of Jesus which is an "out of this world experience " are faked or stage managed??

HOW COME ONLY BELIEVERS EXPERIENCE EVIL MANIPULATIONS?

SERIOUSLY THERE'S SO MUCH FREEDOM IN BEING IRRELIGIOUS. LIFE GETS EASIER AND EVERYTHING SUPERSTITIOUS JUST GOES AWAY.. INCLUDING WITCHES AND DEVILS. grin

musicwriter:

Your "personal experience" with God or Jesus is not unique to Christianity. It is the same "personal experience" Muslims have with Allah or Muhammad. It is the same "personal experience" Buddhists have with Buddha. Etc.

The reason you believe that feeling is coming from Jesus is because that's what your religion has programed you to believe. But its a lie!. That feeling is a natural energy channel that anybody can tap into. It has nothing to do with Christianity!. Everybody has that "personal experience" towards anything they attach great importance to; including Shango and Ogun worshippers.

CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS WRONG EXCEPT THEM... BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS TOLD THEM SO. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by musicwriter(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2018
celwonder:
if all dis tins d man is saying is true, does that mean dat my personal experience of God & His word is fake (thereby deceiving my own self), does it mean that evil powers and manipulations / situations that turn around at the mention of the name of Jesus which is an "out of this world experience " are faked or stage managed??

Your "personal experience" with God or Jesus is not unique to Christianity. It is the same "personal experience" Muslims have with Allah or Muhammad. It is the same "personal experience" Buddhists have with Buddha. Etc.

The reason you believe that feeling is coming from Jesus is because that's what your religion has programed you to believe. But its a lie!. That feeling is a natural energy channel that anybody can tap into. It has nothing to do with Christianity!. Everybody has that "personal experience" towards anything they attach great importance to; including Shango and Ogun worshippers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by yrex01(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
nathdim:
not only Christianity but Islam
shattap, don't drag Muslim to this !!
Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2018
musicwriter:

More religion actually means more trouble. The infightings are actually as a result of religion. Imagine we didn't have any religion, we would have had less problem to deal with. Or if we were all a member of one religion, we would have had less trouble.
U have a POINT as well.
Although I was trying to be specific to a particular region.
I didn’t make it comprehensible for people to understand.
RELIGION has done more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2018
musicwriter:

May GOD BLESS YOU.
Please where do you reside...?
I guess you live among enlightened neighbors.
RELIGION has killed AFRICA.
People are now LAZY, waiting for Manna from above .
Mind you, I believe there is a Supernatural Being somewhere, but not via all these postulations people are being fed with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by musicwriter(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

May GOD BLESS YOU.
Please where do you reside...?
I guess you live among enlightened neighbors.
RELIGION has killed AFRICA.
People are now LAZY, waiting for Manna from above .
Mind you, I believe there is a Supernatural Being somewhere, but not via all these postulations people are being fed with.

In Nigeria. Yes, knowledge comes from environment, but mostly from suffering, reading, asking question, critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2018
yrex01:
It's all religions: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, African Traditional Religion, etc.

Religion is simply a political tool for mind control.

5 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Nice thread, OP. More power to your elbow as you keep destroying the shackles of superstitious beliefs, keeping Nigeria's religious folks mentally enslaved.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Kaodek(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2018
That was his own perspective about God. Although some Animals in human skin has extorted, killed in the name of God, World would be a better place if we embrace the messages all these Religions entails, I'm not a Pastor or Imam, but if you were healthy to walk around and see wonders you will know that truely God exist!

2 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Bloooody(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2018
celwonder:

Hahahahhaha
This Christian is funny.
Religion is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Bloooody(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THE BIGGEST OF FOOLS (YOU'RE AN EXAMPLE) BELIEVE THE NONSENSE WITHOUT ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE.

MUSLIMS ALSO EXPERIENCE THEIR GOD PERSONALLY. HINDUS EXPERIENCE ALL THEIR MULTIPLE GODS PERSONALLY.
ALL YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE AS A RESULT OF YOUR ANTICIPATION AND EXPECTATIONS TO EXPERIENCE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN. IT DOESN'T MAKE THOSE THINGS TRUE.
OTHERWISE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HOW ALL THE PASTORS IN NIGERIA EXPERIENCED THE SAME GOD, WHO GAVE THEM DIFFERENT, CONTRADICTING INSTRUCTIONS TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN PERSONAL MINISTRIES AND PREACH CONFLICTING DOCTRINES?
HOW IS IT THAT WHAT CHRISTIANS CALL EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DIFFER ACCORDING TO EACH BELIEVER?

HOW COME ONLY BELIEVERS EXPERIENCE EVIL MANIPULATIONS?

SERIOUSLY THERE'S SO MUCH FREEDOM IN BEING IRRELIGIOUS. LIFE GETS EASIER AND EVERYTHING SUPERSTITIOUS JUST GOES AWAY.. INCLUDING WITCHES AND DEVILS. grin

CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS WRONG EXCEPT THEM... BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS TOLD THEM SO. grin
Man, I couldn't have said it better. Becoming an atheist is one of the best choices in my life grin

7 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Kaodek:
God exist!
He is not saying that GOD does not exist, rather RELIGION was created to control the people.
That people have always served God they way they wanted but Christianity spread through world super powers, imposing it on the less privileged people.

8 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Kaodek:
God exist!
Yes, God exists but has no religion, no tribe, no race, no country. It is only selfish people that seek to control their fellow humans, who are poor in spirit and intellect, using religion.

It's better to be spiritual than religious. Religiosity and spirituality are starkly different.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
musicwriter:

In Nigeria. Yes, knowledge comes from environment, but mostly from suffering, reading, asking question, critical thinking.
Do we still have CRITICAL THINKERS in NIGERIA.
I ask because people swallow everything they are told.

Some can KILL their relatives for their DADDY GOs

3 Likes

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by nathdim: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2018
yrex01:
see world class mumu you think your religion is exceptional
Let me begin by asking have you seen your Allah b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity by Exceldan: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2018
Frofet Muhammed can u see what you have caused? I hope you are happy in hell as you see your disciples preparing their way to come join you. But are the 700 virgins waiting for them beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) / 2018 Rhodes Scholarship: Nigerians, Ghanaians Edge Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.