Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible (4563 Views)

Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity / The Forbidden Truth About Essay Service Uncovered By An Expert / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is my first post on Nairaland since I officially became a member on 2nd of June 2021. And today I also made my first comment on a topic ever. I am an open minded person who talks less with a rather open mind.

I'll employ readers to read through with an open mind. This article was brought about by personal researches I made and I'll happily profer answers to whatever questions you all have. We are here to learn!�

My main focus today is going to be on the popular book. *The Holy Bible*

The Bible is actually a collection of writings from a ancient texts on tablets aging Tens of thousands of years, Including 80% of Jesus (Yeshua's) teachings. All from ancient books that were not of Christian origin at all.
Christianity, and the bible is barely 5,000 years old. But the Bible in itself was sources and copied from ancient texts on tablets written by non christians.

Example of these ancient textt which dates way older than the Bible.. as old as 30, 40 and even 50 thousand years are listed below.
EGYPTIAN HYROGLYPS-
EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD~ Proverbs, teachings of Moses and even the Ten Commandments was picked out from the numerous commandments from the book of the dead.
HAMMURABI ~ ancient Babylonian texts
ENUMA-ELISH~ seven tablets of creation from the Sumerian cuneiform texts.
TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD~ from where part of the book of Proverbs was copied
THE ATRAHASIS
BHAGAVAD-GITA ~ Deuteronomy
MAHABHARATA
BOOK OF ENOCH _ Which wasn't added to the canonized bible and was left out because about Aliens , flesh and blood people who came from another planet who were more advanced technologically and spiritually teaching men how to make weapon and the art of war. The book of Enoch talked told about how Enoch was consistently taking in a vehicle and flown out of earth into space giving detailed description of the earth from outer space.

The Bible itself wasmt written in real times or written by some Holy-Ghost filled men.
Infact the Disciples were illiterates who couldn't read or write. Those records were written thousands of years after these people died. They were written and copied into tabs, scrolls, parchment papers and stored in vases which was actually collected by acient Phenosians. These scholars were collecting these ancient writings and tablets from caves and ancient cities were they were kept and recopying them into collections.

However some of this tabs were broken incomplete and some pieces missing so it was left for these copiers to chip in some info as much as they could understand it.

The Old Testament wasn't talking about God ad in the creator of the Universe. As it was written in the original acient text. It was only edited , mistranslated and purposely written in a way to paint a picture of a single Universal God by the people who collated the Bible.

Facts and researches shows that there are lots of mistranslation and purposely edited texts in the Bible , written to drive a particular purpose. As on the Old testament so it is in the New testament.

THE NEW TESTAMENT which talked majorly about Jesus (originally called Yeshua) as the son of God and a holy and perfect man was written in the ancient records to be a student and follower of Toth.

Everytime Jesus spoke in the New testament, his words actually comes from the EMERALD TABLET OF TOTH. This tablets is said to be 36,000 years old. Way older than Jesus himself.

So this brings to mind the question.. why would Jesus's teachings be so similar to that of Toth ( THE ATLATEAN PRIEST KING WHO RULED OVER THE LAND OF KEM FOR 14,000 YEARS AROUND 56,000 BC-before christ)

In THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, Which is also missing from the Holy Bible, it was written that at Jesus went to Egypt. Yes, that is why the story of Jesus dissapeared from the Bible at age 12 came back later on. During this time He went to Egypt to study Egyptian Mysteries. Yes human civilization started from Africa. Don't be decieved .. infact researches shows that human civilization started form the Africa in Egypt and Aliens from outer space first made contact with people at the middle bet regions of the planet.. we will talk about that later on..
The first Egyptyian mystery school thought Kemetic Mystery. So Yeshua's Aka Jesus went to the land of Kem in Today's Egypt to learn the teachings of Toth. Which are in the Emerald Tablets of Toth Discovered by archeologists to be more than 30,000 years old having it's origin from the Egyptian Mystery schools. In which we there are exact teachings of Jesus christ written in them.

Currently there is a tourist centre in Cairo Egypt which is now a shrine and is said to be where Jesus lived.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
There are a few typographical errors the above write-up. Please pardon me. I'll make sure to be more mindful on the follow up my n article.

Where I will talk about who the supposed God in the Bible was.

I do not in any way mean to term the bible as totalling misleading as there are good and very sensible informations and teachings in it.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
....... There are texts in the modern Bible that okays Rape, Abduction, false imprisonment, man slaughter , animal slaughter and various forms of violence.
In the book of DEUTERONOMY you'll see these things.

The ELOHIM word original does not mean God but gods. Which is talked about in the book of Enoch as beings who came from the sky. (Meaning they were not from earth.. i.e thy were simply Aliens) These gods were not the Creator of the Universe.

They were diefied by men because they possessed abilities and power that was never before seen by men back then.

I will simply say they were beings that were simply very advanced technologically , scientifically and spiritually. Very much evolved beings I must say.

They were brutal, wicked and dominating. And ruled through Fear.

The Old testament god was very feared and reverenced.

Now , here is are simple questions.

Would the creator of the Universe support violence of any form?
Would the creator of the universe, the actual God, command his worshippers to attack,kill and destroy cities because they were not worshipping him?

Why would he have to punish people who served or worshipped other gods and intrusct his own worshippers not to have anything to do with those people.

Why would he have his own special people and lead them to wars that he could simply fight himself.

Why would an all powerful god be jealous. (I AM A JEALOUS god) jealous of who??

These Gods were violent. All they wanted was more followership, more armies , more control over larger territories. They would make men fight their wars and turn them kings.
Dictator Gods , very partial and had little value for human lives.

They didn't rule with Love but with Fear and terror.

There are stories in the Biblical texts that obviously prove this. Even in the holy Quran [b]

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by bigwig071(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islam will soon die.

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
bigwig071:
Islam will soon die.

religion will soon die, people are already waking up from the lies they were born into. Religion has done more harm than good. In 700 years more than 50million people were killed, tortured , raped and maltreated into accepting christianity. Read real history. It's time we Stop being religion Zealots and start being Spiritual

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
[b] if you study the Bible properly you'll easily and clearly figure out it is the handiwork of mortal men who were not filled with any Holy spirit or divine being. But who were just trying as much as they can to present a doctrinated book that they could use as a universal manual to further populate their religion and spread control politically and morally. The gospel was not spread across the globe by love. Indigenous people were invaded and forced to accept the religion. Same with the Muhammedans. The Arabs invaded egypt forced them into learning islam and the arabic language to the point that in generations to come, they forgot how to read their indigenous HYROGLYPS

A careful study of the Bible, one will see alot of misconceptions and self contradictotions. But we are not meant to ask questions. Your pastor will tell you that you can't read the bible with the canal mind, you have to be filled with the holy spirit.. lol.. Easy proof that it is purely the work of men. But Zealots will keep on finding excuse and defending their beliefs blindly.

A typical example is a portion in the bible where
Jesus was preaching the love of God for humanity... And he asked., What father will have his son ask for bread and will give same son a snake instead of bread ? None!!

But then in the old testament, instead of god giving his children in the wilderness food as manna he sent down snakes to bite them as punishment for disobedient.

Now here is a simple question for those who believe in hell.

Would you as a father hate your son so much for disobeying you that you would force him into a burning furnace and watch him burn?

What pleasure would a supposed loving father derive from watching his children who as a result of living a sinful life for maybe 80 to 100 and not remembering to pray and ask for forgiveness, die and begin to Burn and languish in an uneding "hell fire" what kind of a god would that be [/b]

Y'all should feel free to ask questions this is more of an educational thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's a lot of assertions there. But seriously I was expecting more precise and accurate proof of your claims.
First, it is important to note that the books in the Bible were not all written at the same time, and they have numerous authors. As a matter of fact, some ancient texts were lost forever, some lost texts had duplicates (some inaccurate), some had unknown and unverified authors, many things. What the early church did was to compile as much as possible texts that agreed with their doctrinal beliefs.
But one thing is important in all - the teachings of Jesus, which were about love and compassion for humanity, and respect for the creator of all that exists.
If we all follow these principles, we would have solved all the problems of this world.

Forget about all those mysteries, we can never understand or prove them scientifically.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by MasonKendall(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
No vex Bleepbleep . continue writing. I just want to read.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
[b] copied...Your "personal experience" with God or Jesus is not unique to Christianity. It is the same "personal experience" Muslims have with Allah or Muhammad. It is the same "personal experience" Buddhists have with Buddha. Etc.

The reason you believe that feeling is coming from Jesus is because that's what your religion has programed you to believe. But its a lie!. That feeling is a natural energy channel that anybody can tap into. It has nothing to do with Christianity!. Everybody has that "personal experience" towards anything they attach great importance to; including Shango and Ogun worshippers. [\b]

5 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Africans it is time to grow up!.

Though white people brought us Christianity, but my ongoing research shows that they're completely rational with it. In below interview, a retired priest opens up on the truth about Christianity.

You good African Christians, watch this two minutes video and you'll understand just how stupid we could be in Africa.

His words ''Religion is meant for control. It's a mind control business.

Hell is to scare you to submission. I never believed in hell.

God is not a member of any religion.

The church don't like people to grow up. People should ignore it and grow up.

God cannot be found in a book. The bible is simply man's estimation of God''.

Read that bible and quran, grab the message of empathy, kindness, humility, kindness, honesty, and throw the book away. If you die in religion, you die with a lie.

Save yourselves, come out of religion, don't die in the lie!!.

Catholic priest opens up on the truth about christianity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is exactly what I have always told people.
That how can a particular group of people promise others HELL simply because they do not understand and never want to accept your mode of worship.

Why would God create such a beautiful world and bury a an eye-catching APPLE in the middle, still advising people not to go close to it..? The story does not add up.
I have told people that RELIGION was developed to control human behavior, human population and human activities.

Most of us are CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS today because we were born to Christian and Muslim Parents who lived in a Christian and Muslim dominated regions.
What if you had woken up just to realize that your parents religious status had changed, while a kid...??
Nothing stops us from being born into another tribe, it was just DESTINY....and that’s all.

Are you telling me now that KIDS born into countries where religious activities have been BANNED successfully, and have decided to remain there and die will make HELL..??
Is it their Fault..they were born there...??
...copied

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Bible will have contradictions if you don't use a holistic approach to reading it.

The universe is too organized for it not to be made by intelligent design. The scientific branch of Astronomy sheds light on this.
All religions believe in a supreme being, though some worship multiple deities, even African religions.

To make logical sense out of the Bible, we need to carefully divide the word of truth.
First we must understand that the Romans made Christianity a state religion, and it was through them that the gospel spread into the western world, and then to Africa. Being a state religion means political agenda infiltrated some teachings and practices.
The Eastern orthodox Christians (in Eastern Europe, Asia and even Ethiopia) have some opposing doctrinal beliefs (even the books in their bibles too) compared to we western Christians.
Now there's a clear distinction between the old testament and the new testament. Most of today's Christians fail to recognize this difference, hence, making other people think there are contradictions!
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
crows2ravens:
The Bible will have contradictions if you don't use a holistic approach to reading it.

The universe is too organized for it not to be made by intelligent design. The scientific branch of Astronomy sheds light on this.
All religions believe in a supreme being, though some worship multiple deities, even African reli

To make logical sense out of the Bible, we need to carefully divide the word of truth.
First we must understand that the Romans made Christianity a state religion, and it was through them that the gospel spread into the western world, and then to Africa. Being a state religion means political agenda infiltrated some teachings and practices.
The Eastern orthodox Christians (in Eastern Europe, Asia and even Ethiopia) have some opposing doctrinal beliefs (even the books in their bibles too) compared to we western Christians.
Now there's a clear distinction between the old testament and the new testament. Most of today's Christians fail to recognize this difference, hence, making other people think there are contradictions!

[b] my point is, the bible was never inspired by God, God doesn't have a religion. And there is proof that the gods referred to as the true God in the bible are just Aliens, and I'll illustrate that on a different thread soon. I will be glad to tell you that I am God and God is me. Desame divine intelligent spark that created everything in the universe is desame divine spark that is in every atom in my body. So by that method, I am God and God is me. So are you so is every other person. People need to understand this God concept. [\b]

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
About Jesus having no records between the age of 12 and 30. Some people even believe he went to India (not Egypt) to learn their mystics, the reason why Buddhism is the most similar religion to Christianity.
But it is important to note that Jesus performed miracles steadily, records till date credits him with the greatest number of miracles and wonders anyone ever performed on earth. So even if he went to India or Egypt to learn mystics and religion, it is certain that Jesus mastered them more than what any other person or being.

If you took time to study a bit about other religions, you will confirm that they all refer to a personality called "The Master" or "The Son", or "The Prince", or "The Prophet" (a person of different order), described in the religion's primary language, to describe one who mastered all the powers of this world, and who is the way of light. Even in Yoruba divination, He was mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
crows2ravens:
That's a lot of assertions there. But seriously I was expecting more precise and accurate proof of your claims.
First, it is important to note that the books in the Bible were not all written at the same time, and they have numerous authors. As a matter of fact, some ancient texts were lost forever, some lost texts had duplicates (some inaccurate), some had unknown and unverified authors, many things. What the early church did was to compile as much as possible texts that agreed with their doctrinal beliefs.
But one thing is important in all - the teachings of Jesus, which were about love and compassion for humanity, and respect for the creator of all that exists.
If we all follow these principles, we would have solved all the problems of this world.

Forget about all those mysteries, we can never understand or prove them scientifically.

[b] perhaps you need to reread the write-up. I made it fact that Jesus teachings are in fact mostly of the teachings of Toth who was considered a very wise being. And yes if we could grab the teachings of emphaty, kindness, love, humility, honesty and do away with the other jagons that was edited into it. It would be best. [\b]

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

my point is, the bible was never inspired by God, God doesn't have a religion. And there is proof that the gods referred to as the true God in the bible are just Aliens, and I'll illustrate that on a different thread soon.

First you need to break the Bible down into its constituents. I should also point out that Pentecostalism misinterpreted makes some Christians today erroneously believe that the Bible was a single project.
Many of the books are historical accounts written by different authors for different audiences for different reasons at different times or ages. Some of those books were even authored thousands of years apart!
Divine inspiration does not refer to the Bible as one book, but to the different texts that were canonised (accepted to reflect right teachings) and published together as one book. Divine inspiration means the contents of the book glorify God.
Alien refers to any organism that doesn't originate from earth, or whose primary domicile is not planet earth.
Extraterrestrial means outside of the terrestrial (earth)
Based on that, Jesus was an alien, so also is any angel (or spirit) anyone encounters on earth at any point in time. Having powers beyond human comprehension is divine, so don't categorize God with creatures of somewhat lower (or higher) intelligence who wield advanced technologies as depicted by sci-fi movies.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:
About Jesus having no records between the age of 12 and 30. Some people even believe he went to India (not Egypt) to learn their mystics, the reason why Buddhism is the most similar religion to Christianity.
But it is important to note that Jesus performed miracles steadily, records till date credits him with the greatest number of miracles and wonders anyone ever performed on earth. So even if he went to India or Egypt to learn mystics and religion, it is certain that Jesus mastered them more than what any other person or being.

If you took time to study a bit about other religions, you will confirm that they all refer to a personality called "The Master" or "The Son", or "The Prince", or "The Prophet" (a person of different order), described in the religion's primary language, to describe one who mastered all the powers of this world, and who is the way of light. Even in Yoruba divination, He was mentioned.

[b]and here comes the mistake youll have been making, you see that master that did all those miracles the said Jesus, he was just a man who discovered himself as being God, as being a direct product of God. He said he was God because he is one with God. So am I and so is everyone of you. Until you begin to look within and stop looking out to a sky daddy an begging and praying instead of working on yourselves and developing you spiritual self, you are never gonna get to that ascention. Jesus himself said it that every human is capable of doing much more miracle than he did. It is in the bible. Just a lot of other manipulations were done and added up to his teachings, painting him as a deity as a literal son of God. We don't need to pass or go through anybody to tap into that God dimension. It is in us already we only need to wake it up. God didnt inspire the bible or Quran or whatever. Humans are just programed to always want to look up to something outside theirselves, fkrgeting the fact that as without so within. We are just adult babies that have refused to grow. Until we learn how to be responsible and know our worth as first spirit beings, we will continue to beg and lazy around praying and begging for solutions that we could simply tap into the universal consiousness and achieve.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oteneaaron(m): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Dear OP

I admire your curiosity.

You hit the nail on the head.

Congratulations on your escape from Religion.

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by OLEADTIPS: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Op need to read more objective texts about Jesus not some conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Blaqroman0000: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Sounding pathetic and disdainful against bible.. While you conclude you're discussing about religion while your main focus is on ; Christian, Bible, God.
Your lack of ignorance has taking you this far tho.. Anyways what I will tell you is this... Once the Holy Spirit visits you, you will know how and what we do feel serving GOD... That will be your own evidence

12 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oz4real83(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2022
The name of Jesus has healed, raised the dead, heal the blind, deaf, dumb and done many miracles and still keeps doing miracles, I wonder why the names of many powerful magicians, pharoahs, Buhda, Hindui, Mohammed and many others are not able to do the same thing, that tells you that there must be something special which humans and science have not been able to explain and understand about the personality of Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Pk01(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
MasonKendall:
No vex Bleepbleep . continue writing. I just want to read.
Islam is the way of life... Every year there will be new versions of the Bible.. But the holy qur'an, for over 1443years now, nothing changed.. Each mumin read the qur'an at least 20times/day.. Islam is the way.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oz4real83(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Pk01:
Islam is the way of life... Every year there will be new versions of the Bible.. But the holy qur'an, for over 1443years now, nothing changed.. Each mumin read the qur'an at least 20times/day.. Islam is the way.
you are a joker grin cheesy. The same Islam which gave permission to his prophet to be sleeping with everybody he wants even if the person was a relative? Koran 33:50

10 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:
Africans it is time to grow up!.

Though white people brought us Christianity, but my ongoing research shows that they're completely rational with it. In below interview, a retired priest opens up on the truth about Christianity.

You good African Christians, watch this two minutes video and you'll understand just how stupid we could be in Africa.

His words ''Religion is meant for control. It's a mind control business.

Hell is to scare you to submission. I never believed in hell.

God is not a member of any religion.

The church don't like people to grow up. People should ignore it and grow up.

God cannot be found in a book. The bible is simply man's estimation of God''.

Read that bible and quran, grab the message of empathy, kindness, humility, kindness, honesty, and throw the book away. If you die in religion, you die with a lie.

Save yourselves, come out of religion, don't die in the lie!!.

Catholic priest opens up on the truth about christianity
U are absolutely correct!
Only a FOOL will believe GOD wrote the Bible & Quran himself & handed them over to us. In Fact, that person will never have common sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2022
oz4real83:
The name of Jesus has healed, raised the dead, heal the blind, deaf, dumb and done many miracles and still keeps doing miracles, I wonder why the names of many powerful magicians, pharoahs, Buhda, Hindui, Mohammed and many others are not able to do the same thing, that tells you that there must be something special which humans and science have not been able to explain and understand about the personality of Jesus

Traditionists posses healing powers too. Infact a lot of pastors will tell you not to pursue miracles because they know the truth. They know many of these powers were gotten from other sources. Your healing comes from you, its the power of your mind and belief. Not any sky-daddy. I will talk about this latrr on
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Samuelkirk(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
My question is that why una no dey attack Islam ,na only Christianity you guys dey masturbate to. Oga go sleep jare go find work

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Samuelkirk:
My question is that why una no dey attack Islam ,na only Christianity you guys dey masturbate to. Oga go sleep jare go find work

Same applies to Islam. No one is attacking. We are just stating fact.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Haynnie: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2022
[quote][/quote]
kiss
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

and here comes the mistake youll have been making, you see that master that did all those miracles the said Jesus, he was just a man who discovered himself as being God, as being a direct product of God. He said he was God because he is one with God. So am I and so is everyone of you. Until you begin to look within...

Yes you could say he discovered himself, but isn't it strange that since the beginning of the world as we know it, no one else discovered themselves the way Jesus did? It means there's certainly something different about him than anyone else, in a good way, so it's logical for me to follow his lead.

I'm privileged to have some close associates who follow Eck, Grail, and Amorc. One common thing with them and Christianity is the principle of love, kindness, humility and bringing out the best of oneself by embodying the divine power. But they have to use a lot of personal efforts to achieve this, and yet mastering divinity is always a long shot.
But as a Christian, it's the Holy Spirit that takes you to that level, giving you power to do so.

The truth is Christianity today has generally lost that focus (which should be mostly about embodying the power of the Holy Ghost daily), but instead pastors place emphasis on less important matters of personal efforts, religiousness, tithing, etc. This is the reason why many people today think Christianity is a White man's scam.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
oteneaaron:
Dear OP

I admire your curiosity.

You hit the nail on the head.

Congratulations on your escape from Religion.

Take time to understand the origins and depths of those religions before you condemn.
I am a Christian today, but I also studied the principles of other religions. And I chose the way of light, and having experienced the power of the Holy Ghost personally, I give glory to God. Jesus is Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oteneaaron(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Take time to understand the origins and depths of those religions before you condemn.
I am a Christian today, but I also studied the principles of other religions. And I chose the way of light, and having experienced the power of the Holy Ghost personally, I give glory to God. Jesus is Lord.

Have you taken the time to research the true origins of your religion as a Christian?

If yes, can you give me a run down of how the Christianity you practice today was started?

I am waiting.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
oteneaaron:

Have you taken the time to research the true origins of your religion as a Christian?

If yes, can you give me a run down of how the Christianity you practice today was started?

I am waiting.

Thanks.

Tell me what you know and I'll be glad to clear your misinformation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities / Universities That Offers Counseling Psychology / ASUU Set Date For Indefinite Strike Commencement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.