Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (34427 Views)

Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2,WITH 3M DEPOSIT YOU OWN A PLOT,PRICE INCREASES SOON / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria by ewizard1: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
I know surely ALL of you'all bad-mouthing the OP are landlords and I can't imagine how irrational you are. If there's an increase in your responsibilities, it shouldn't warrant venting the burden on your tenants, most of you own houses you inherited from your parents and you think God has blessed you.

Do silly things with rents and when you're short of cash, you start asking tenants if they have some money to give to you so they can add it up as rent.

If your expenses shoots up, the tenants to have their to carry, but because God has made you landlord, you think the tenants are now slaves and they should give you almost all of their earnings.

Be reasonable please.
Re: 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria by flames01: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Babacele:
I would pretend I didn't see that. Won't henceforth donate no energy to your elegies.

Empty useful Idiot cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

* / Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.