Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (31641 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / Babatunde Fashola Has Denied Promising That APC Will Fix Power In 6-momths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by bhest(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Like seriously this man is loosing it, he needs a long break from politics and any work at all, he's over worked, be looking like someone that just escape from a thousand years slavery. he can't even think straight again, gosh. He should retire already to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Yusman316(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is this woman really a girl child activist or a politician? Of late she is involve in political mudslinging
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Aladdin1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
no be small depreciation
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by FAB14: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fashola as Min of Power, works & housing has done alot to improved his ministries after designing a good model for the ministries to progress. Fashola hasn't depreciate but PDP followers depreciated along seeing the truth. This country had been badly manage and angels won't restore our deficiency. Fashola is one of our best asset in Nigeria. As a party man he has to wish his region well.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Turboking(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:
He has joined the political bad market like tinubu and el rufai.

He will never smell the seat of power as President.
And you will never be around to stop him
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by shineeye1: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
The man, Fashola has truly lost value drastically within the last three years. That great value of 2015 that earned him the status of super minister akin to a prime minister is clean gone!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by wingmanII: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Was the foolish bigot worth anything before?
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by kcay: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
akelicious:

See how Fashola depreciated before our very eyes.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/fashola-has-depreciated-aisha-yesufu.html

This one deep embarassed
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by solutionmi: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
fashola will soon follow his master come 2019
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Codebrain756478: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's normal..He is not getting younger

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Richdad50(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Little puppy Contigiency. Go home to mommy
contigiency:

Shut up. If this your post is about praising Reno who has lost every credibility required of a pastor, then you are just a noise maker. you and all these attention seekers asking for fashiola's head just because he said what many people have been saying are just idle and seem far from being useful with your time. You forgot he is a politician who equally has interest. And you worry because he expressed support for the president and also his interest for his region. not even a criminal interest and all of you are competing for space in social media calling for his head. If that statement is so bad that Would warrant anybody saying he has deprecated, then I can say that you hardly understand the meaning of that word. Also I will ask where were you when other politicians like; Ogbonnaya onu, Ngige, Rochas, Osita okechukwu and many more were making the same statement? or is it like all of you suddenly woke up?
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Desdola(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
sokera:
This people are wahala , freedom of speech , Fashola is entitle to say whatever he likes , if you have problem what what Fasholas says then go and hug transformer .. they are too blind to see what Fashola is doing ... useless people
I believe u can pass your message without the insult.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Sleekfingers: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fashola was expressing his opinion.....nobody is forcing anybody to vote for buhari....you can vote for any candidate of your choice....

So what fuss about what he said....

I will be voting for buhari.....anybody can go to hell.....
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by bluke(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
SE can wait till 2038 after SS
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by macaphan007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Not trying to hold brief for Fashola but let us get over this and not lose sight of 2019.

Every region, tribe and group advocate offices to themselves! Igbo wants Igbo Presidency 2023, the north insisted of Northern presidency 2019, Riverine advocates Riverine Governor in Rivers after Wike second term, Awori and Yewa demand governorship in Ogun state, Idoma has been asking for Gov in Benue just as Igalas are asking for return of power in Kogi state. None of these makes anyone bigot, it is about interest.
Every region need something in every political cycle and every party is taking advantage of this.

Fashola just told the SW what they will gain (prospectively) by voting for Buhari, I believe PDP will give Southwest a counter offer and make them understand that APC can't be trusted. They mean no good to Nigerians and themselves.

Now to the koko, the appropriate thing for Nigeria today is to return PDP to power in 2019...
That is the surest way out

Nigeria is a country ruled by mediocre,assuming all the basics were in place,Education, Power,Food,Shelter etc,and all forms of corruption is banished,Nepotism, bigotry Tribalism and Religious bigotry,Who will be bothered about where the President comes from, what Nigeria needs is a visionary leader with a few wise men to chart a future for this Country, enough of this stupid stereotypes of region and ethnicity, if we want to continue to follow that way then I don't see why the Country should remain the same,I don't see any form of regional interest here all I see is basic and crude selfishness been displayed by the political elite,this is the same instrument they've been using and unfortunately the people have imbibed it in their political reasoning.
We need to move this country forward,what we should be talking about is fairness to all regardless of how tiny their local Govt area is,and also justice and equity,that is the only way we can progress as a Nation....if we still want to be.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by kalu61(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
dust144:
I pity him. Pls come and eat
you want knack woman this Sunday afternoon. Guy fear God na

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Bakasey: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Politician with their political on-doing.
Akpabio went to Ikot Ikpene township stadium and throw up, Fashola traveled to Ibadan and developed diarrhea of the mouth. A closer look at Father Mbaka the other day indicated that he’s gradually infected, APC and President Bubu Are gradually becoming a national epidemics.

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by DavidsonAjebota: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
akelicious:
Co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to a statement by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, that President Muhammadu Buhari will return power to the South West in 2023.

Fashola had while speaking at a special Town Hall Meeting on infrastructure organised by the Ministry of Information and Culture and the National Orientation Agency held in Ibadan, Oyo State on Thursday called on the people of the South West to support Buhari’s second term bid in order to regain power in 2013.

“Did you know that power is rotating to the South-West after the completion of Buhari’s tenure if you vote for him in 2019?

“A vote for Buhari in 2019, means a return of power to the South-West in 2023. I am sure you will vote wisely,” the former Lagos governor said.

His statement has since stirred reactions especially from some leaders in the South-East who had on several occasions, maintained that President Buhari will be handing over power to the region in 2023 if he gets votes from the South-East.

However, Aisha reacting to the statement in a post on her Twitter page described Fashola as one of the leaders who has depreciated since he got appointed into Buhari’s administration.

According to her, “Some leaders build people around them. Others depreciate people around them. See how Fashola depreciated before our very eyes.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/fashola-has-depreciated-aisha-yesufu.html

Wetin concern her Who asked for her opinion??Elenu cho... Cho...cho
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Commandoabdul(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
He was over hyped by our ewedu media. I live in lag and with thE igr lag has na scam he be. Person dey coach barca wey get messi e dey claim good coach. When e reach west ham hin ass open. Na wetin happen to fash be dat
All I have to say is nonsense..
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by PFRB: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
LUGBE:
Depreciated is under statement
Very very.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Rstc: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Turboking:
And you will never be around to stop him
You will die before me in Jesus name.
I will live very long on the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by KunleyY19(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
baliyubla:
Serious depreciation. Just 3 years, dude became a shadow of the guy that was hyped all over Nigeria for 8 years. Obvious bubus dullness is contagious.

Not Hyped!
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by veesion: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
I used to respect fashola, in fact dis woman took d word from my mouth
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by dust144(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
id911:

Bros, what are the benefits of these things to the body?
It helps cleans the heart it helps promote healthy sex.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by almarthins(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Not trying to hold brief for Fashola but let us get over this and not lose sight of 2019.

Every region, tribe and group advocate offices to themselves! Igbo wants Igbo Presidency 2023, the north insisted of Northern presidency 2019, Riverine advocates Riverine Governor in Rivers after Wike second term, Awori and Yewa demand governorship in Ogun state, Idoma has been asking for Gov in Benue just as Igalas are asking for return of power in Kogi state. None of these makes anyone bigot, it is about interest.
Every region need something in every political cycle and every party is taking advantage of this.

Fashola just told the SW what they will gain (prospectively) by voting for Buhari, I believe PDP will give Southwest a counter offer and make them understand that APC can't be trusted. They mean no good to Nigerians and themselves.

Now to the koko, the appropriate thing for Nigeria today is to return PDP to power in 2019...

If it is PDP den APC is the way to go. I won't vote but APC go win next year. Can we find another party, I am tired of recycling old failures in guise of atiku.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by almarthins(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
baliyubla:
Serious depreciation. Just 3 years, dude became a shadow of the guy that was hyped all over Nigeria for 8 years. Obvious bubus dullness is contagious.

Victor olorunsola said, " regional nationalism nt Nigeria nationalist for the basis for Nigeria's federalism"

I know some of you just talk and talk, critize and castigate. Fashola only said things that he believe will favour south west. Let's nt forget every region wants to be president.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by dukecharles(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
baliyubla:

You can say that again. LAW 10: 48 Laws of power is Infection. Avoid the unhappy, in this case, the incompetent.
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Turboking(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:

scum, what gives u the assurance God will grant a prayer of such a hypocritical mofos like u.. u wish dooms to other but u don't want same treatment FYI i didn't wish u death i only wish u be in solitary confinement somewhere in Zimbabwe when the time comes #oloshisomebody
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Turboking(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:

scum, what gives u assurance God will grant such prayer coming from a hypocrite like u, u wish doom to other while u frown at same treatment.
FYI i didn't wish drath on u, i only pray u will be in a solitary confinement somewhere in Zimbabwe when the time comes.. #oloshisomebody
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by Felixv: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

so you mean pdp can be trusted---was it not in our very own eyes that 16yrs flew by with no infrastructure on ground. How did 16n dollars vanish into black light
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
almarthins:

If it is PDP den APC is the way to go. I won't vote but APC go win next year. Can we find another party, I am tired of recycling old failures in guise of atiku.
Honestly, the fundamental problem is the political class but Buhari is worse
Re: Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu by sokera: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Typical Afonja suffersficated moro.n.
This pile of rubbish from the minister of darkness is now freedom of speech but once Nnamdi Kanu start blasting you useless lots you start shouting hate speech. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano / Sani Mashi Dies After Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.