Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku (1534 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Nigerian International Passport Cheaper For Northerners(Pix) / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Roger3D:
Yes we know but you are an inyamurin with no business whatsoever on this thread

I am a northerner sir
Re: Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku by slimfit1(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2018
phase1:

Even the Sowore you are rooting for knows he cannot win, it is just not feasible. Stop deceiving Sowore and co. exist to divide the votes of educated people in the south who are supposed to vote against the illiterate dullard in Aso rock and for PDP.

Don't go stand o queue to waste your vote and allow thr tyrannical dullard return to power, the way the country is structured only PDP can defeat APC, AAC and rest do not have enough spread. Or can you tell me the office address of sowore's party in Gaya Local government Kano?

Sowore is a waste of vote really
Re: Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku by slimfit1(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2018
phase1:

Even the Sowore you are rooting for knows he cannot win, it is just not feasible. Stop deceiving Sowore and co. exist to divide the votes of educated people in the south who are supposed to vote against the illiterate dullard in Aso rock and for PDP.

Don't go stand o queue to waste your vote and allow thr tyrannical dullard return to power, the way the country is structured only PDP can defeat APC, AAC and rest do not have enough spread. Or can you tell me the office address of sowore's party in Gaya Local government Kano?

Sowore is a waste of vote really. Tell me when havent had a wasted vote. Jonathan, Buhari yaraduha,

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Biafra Sit At Home Order, Total Compliance In Major Cities, As Markets, / In Saner Clime: Catalan Separatist Leaders Get Lengthy Prison Terms For Sedition / Presidency: We’re Still Using Vehicles Bought In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.