Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (18451 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by inscreAF: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ive been married 5 years, the sex is good and usually regular (providing we're not fighting) but my husband has been having sex with me while I'm asleep. I know it sounds crazy! Im a very heavy sleeper and he's taking advantage of it. On a few occasions I've awoke to him fingering me and about to put it in, if he knows I'm waking up, he stops. I am all for being woke up for sex but what is driving me crazy is that he stops every time and pretends like he isn't doing anything. I hate sleeping in clothes, I'm a naked sleeper but I don't think that is an open invitation right?

Last weekend, I woke up again to him trying to get his dick in me, he froze until I acted like I was still asleep, I wanted to see how far this was going to go. I pretended to sleep and wake up 3 different times, everytime I "woke up" he pulled out, heart racing and held me in position real tight until I fell back asleep, finally he finished all over me and went to get up to get a towel and I said.... was that good for you? HE TRIED TO ACT LIKE HE WAS ASLEEP!!! I told him I was awake the whole time and asked why he did that and why he thought it was okay. His answer...I was Hot, it wont happen again.

Fast forward a week...I haven't been talking to him all week. I go to bed with clothes on all week because the thought of him doing it again just disgust me. I confront him about it, he acts like it's no big deal, I'm his wife so it should be fine, he wouldn't care if I did that to him and when I asked why he stopped when I woke up he says because he knew I'd be mad, he didnt want to get caught. I am trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. I'm pretty open minded, if it was a fettish or something, maybe I could be ok with it but he will not give me anything.

At this point in feel like I can't trust him anymore and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else ever dealt with this? Do you think I should believe him? He is only admitting to doing it this 1 time even though I've told him I've caught him before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
And so? He owns you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by cooluzi: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
your husband is probably a weirdo, just talk to him and sort things out

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by sheyihandsy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Communication is missing.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by tossie101(f): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's his fetish, he derives joy and pleasure doing it nothing serious , except u don't like it.

28 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by solutionmi: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
care must be taken so you don't end up losing him to those olosho girls

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Olalan(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Your husband most likely have a sexual fetish of sleeping with you while asleep. You need to tell him about your dislike about it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by habsydiamond(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
This kind of issue should be trashed out between u and ur man...tell him what u don't like and he will change if he still have the heart of normal human being.... It's even dangerous to interfere with the matter of married people cos once they settle their crisis na the adviser go take the blame.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
There's a magic trick that solves marital problems it's called talking. Do seat your husband down and talk to him. Tell him it disgust you and you don't like it. Make it clear and then take control of the situation by giving him hot sex after wards. Tell him that's how you like it.

You should also stop sleeping unclad on your part. Please stop punishing the poor man.
Men are moved by what they see.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Cholls(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xaos:
There's a magic trick that solves marital problems it's called taking. Do seat your husband down and talk to him. Tell him it disgust you and you don't like it. Make it clear and then take control of the situation by giving him hot sex after wards. Tell him that's how you like it.

You should also stop sleeping unclad on your part. Please stop punishing the poor man.
Men are moved by what they see.

my brother which one be taking ke!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by HungerMustGo: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Marriage shouldn't give couples ticket to selfish and inconsiderate behaviors to each other all in the name of love.

They should talk it over.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cholls:
my brother which one be taking ke!

Corrected.

Na auto-correct dey drag keyboard with me. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by jacksondavies(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
The concept of having sex with a sleeping woman is a fetish some men have.

Your husband is obviously one of them.

The way to handle this is via communication. You guys need to sit down and have a talk.

Don't be too troubled.

Your husband's case isn't so weird. Some men are into their wives peeing on them. Some prefer their wives to be dominant.

Some women penetrate their husbands.

Just talk to him and sort your issues out.

inscreaf

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Richdad50(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Amazing story. Your husband may probably be a rapist who likes sex with helpless or unconcious people. Follow me or email me to expanciate further

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by MARKone(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is rather strange, but that might just be his fetish. You guys have been married for 5yrs excluding dating, regular and healthy sex life according to you, so I really don't see why he should be sneaking up on you while you are asleep, possibly he is afraid and embarrassed to open up to you. Sha be careful the person you think you know, you might know after all, you no know whether na wetin them tell am to do.
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
liar, you got this from reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9rxx1t/my_husband_has_sex_with_me_while_i_sleep_wth/

I am tired of Nairaland. many fake questions here and people stealing questions from quora and reddit and acting like it is their life situation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
You notice something like that and you went back to pretending been asleep? When you should have gotten up, give him a bj he will never forget and then go ahead to bleep life almost out of him. It's a fetish for some men but you can easily wean him out of it by heavily giving him the real thing when you notice it, this will make him feel more guilt and feel there is something better which is simply waking you up for sex, don't make it a serious crime, it's just like thumb-sucking in children, and whenever he ask for sex don't deny him, don't make him ever feel justified for trying to have you while you are asleep simply because you may say no if you're awake

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by prettysassygirl(f): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Probably he would love to sleep with dead women too

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by wickyyolo: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
inscreAF:
Ive been married 5 years, the sex is good and usually regular (providing we're not fighting) but my husband has been having sex with me while I'm asleep. I know it sounds crazy! Im a very heavy sleeper and he's taking advantage of it. On a few occasions I've awoke to him fingering me and about to put it in, if he knows I'm waking up, he stops. I am all for being woke up for sex but what is driving me crazy is that he stops every time and pretends like he isn't doing anything. I hate sleeping in clothes, I'm a naked sleeper but I don't think that is an open invitation right?

Last weekend, I woke up again to him trying to get his dick in me, he froze until I acted like I was still asleep, I wanted to see how far this was going to go. I pretended to sleep and wake up 3 different times, everytime I "woke up" he pulled out, heart racing and held me in position real tight until I fell back asleep, finally he finished all over me and went to get up to get a towel and I said.... was that good for you? HE TRIED TO ACT LIKE HE WAS ASLEEP!!! I told him I was awake the whole time and asked why he did that and why he thought it was okay. His answer...I was Hot, it wont happen again.

Fast forward a week...I haven't been talking to him all week. I go to bed with clothes on all week because the thought of him doing it again just disgust me. I confront him about it, he acts like it's no big deal, I'm his wife so it should be fine, he wouldn't care if I did that to him and when I asked why he stopped when I woke up he says because he knew I'd be mad, he didnt want to get caught. I am trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. I'm pretty open minded, if it was a fettish or something, maybe I could be ok with it but he will not give me anything.

At this point in feel like I can't trust him anymore and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else ever dealt with this? Do you think I should believe him? He is only admitting to doing it this 1 time even though I've told him I've caught him before.

It's better than sleeping around.
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by skyhighweb(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
you guys are married, so u guys are 1 so frankly dont see anything wrong, except it was done during ur period, if he feels he want to bunk to while u sleep without d whole baby i miss u lets bunk cool if u also feel d need while he is sleeping climp on him and have ur way stop making it look like u visited n he slept with u without ur knowledge.

happy sunday

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Mulatta(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's simple drain him b4 sleeping"BJ"

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Ay04z(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some men ..Sha . why not just wake her up and have ur way. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by rame18(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
you mean you sleep that deep without feeling a dick down there?? you need more help than you hubby.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Lifestone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
thebosstrevor:
liar, you got this from reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9rxx1t/my_husband_has_sex_with_me_while_i_sleep_wth/

I am tired of Nairaland. many fake questions here and people stealing questions from quora and reddit and acting like it is their life situation.

The OP is busted. Its a crime to copy others pretending it's your original ideal/writing
PLAGIARISM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by derrydinny: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
So? You want him to prostrate,sing your panegyric and offer you 3 bottle of shinapps before diving in?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Deckline(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sooo Didn't he pay bride price undecided better behave or else...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by newdawn2017(f): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:
It's his fetish, he derives joy and pleasure doing it nothing serious , except u don't like it.
it's something serious my dear, it's a form of sexual abuse. He is doing it without her consent, it wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by Biglittlelois(f): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
jacksondavies:
The concept of having sex with a sleeping woman is a fetish some men have.

Your husband is obviously one of them.

The way to handle this is via communication. You guys need to sit down and have a talk.

Don't be too troubled.

Your husband's case isn't so weird. Some men are into their wives peeing on them. Some prefer their wives to be dominant.

Some women penetrate their husbands.

Just talk to him and sort your issues out.

inscreaf

shocked i have heard it all shocked
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep by newdawn2017(f): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Richdad50:
Amazing story. Your husband may probably be a rapist who likes sex with helpless or unconcious people. Follow me or email me to expanciate further
Yes, dis is d whole truth. Op take note, 4 ur children & house helps sake. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice / My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.