Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With (35419 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy, or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation, I loose interest, I cut the person off.

It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize, probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing, but I've been struggling with this for years.

I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Sonnobax15(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Thank God say I value my body well well,as in I don't just pull off my boxers to lash anything that's wearing a skirt.........

Well,op,I used to know a girl like you back then in my hostel in poly...Very lose and was so easy to bed.......... Almost all the guys in the hostel slept with her, especially the calm-headed guys.... Countless times she would want me to bed her but I kept insisting and running from her, because my mind was telling me she was distributing free wifi of demons to guys angry

Op,e be like say you fall for that kind category.......And you can't blame guys for being too cheap, because not every guy will say no to a free kpekus tongue

425 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by NEUDUDE: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol pele my dear. You will soon get tired very soon.

How old are you now. No worry e remain small grin

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Brighton1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
U need to visit falseprophet1 church, let him bind and cast every spirit of Oloshoism in U

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Officialgarri: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
That's how it is with guys. You sleep with a girl and then you realise it's actually not love but infatuation

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Mandate2023: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brighton1:
U need to visit falseprophet1 church, let him bind and cast every spirit of Oloshoism in U

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Mandate2023: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
I've been having issues with guys for years now, especially with guys I sleep with.
Whenever I like a guy,or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation,I loose interest,I cut the person off.
It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize.probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing..but I've been struggling with this for years.
I feel men should also stop selling themselves cheap...cus they are women who wouldn't value what they can get easily.

Let chat in private....I have something to shear with u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Daniel7543: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Let chat in private....I have something to shear with u
Werey grin,

u wan take ur share of her KUKUNASE abi grin

274 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Autobot05: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
No 1: You're equivalent to a prostitute

2 : It's more like he has sold his value to me
The bolded is the reverse case .. you have sold your value to the guys you slept with , now he's going to use you and count scores of vilrs he has laid and prolly tell his friends. He'll even show them whenever you pass by ..

Stop fornication

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Shalommy(f): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op, continue opening your legs. Soon they'll turn your tap to ocean. Chaii

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by SHIVA001: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
Whenever I like a guy,or get interested in a guy and then i have sex unintentionally (he wants it but I don't).. After then there's this irritation,I loose interest,I cut the person off.
It's more like he has sold his value to me, like there's no prize.probably he is a great guy but that act alone makes me very uncomfortable.
I know this is usually a guy thing..but I've been struggling with this for years.

You need to Stop creating Irritation within yourself. Because a man sleeps with you. The first Sign of insanity means You Start thinking that Every guy you are dating is not Alright. Work on yourself Girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Autobot05:
No 1: You're equivalent to a prostitute

2 : It's more like he has sold his value to me
The bolded is the reverse case .. you have sold your value to the guys you slept with , now he's going to use you and count scores of vilrs he has laid and prolly tell his friends. He'll even show them whenever you pass by ..

Stop fornication
Just dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by habsydiamond(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
First off...I'm the hardest person to bed and secondly I only agree sleep with who I'm done with.
yeh!!!! How sure are you that u are the hardest with all what u typed up there

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Afrobasic(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Dey there and be deceiving your self. grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Thank God say I value my body well well,as in I don't just pull of my boxers to lash anything that's wearing a skirt.........

Well,op,I used to know a girl like you back then in my hostel in poly...Very lose and was so easy to bed.......... Almost all the guys in the hostel slept with her, especially the calm-headed guys.... Countless times she would want me to bed her but I kept insisting and running from her, because my mind was telling me she was distributing free wifi of demons to guys angry

Op,e be like say you fall for that kind category.......And you can't blame guys for being too cheap, because not every guy will say no to a free kpekus tongue
She wanted it...Fear those ones that don't want.
They can ruin you.Esp the ones that ghost you afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Afrobasic(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
yeh!!!! How sure are you that u are the hardest with all what u typed up there

It's really funny how women think.

Person wey multiple guymen don bed for free dey claim "hardest-to-bed" 🀣🀣🀣

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Autobot05: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Just dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You need deliverance .. go to any MFM church and do 3 days dry fasting for deliverance from the spirit of ashawo and fornication

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Afrobasic:

It's really funny how women think.

Person wey multiple guymen don bed for free dey claim "hardest-to-bed" 🀣🀣🀣
Are they supposed to pay me??...No be still the ashawo e go be ...get the context and stop thinking stupidly...most times guys feel like they use girls...e be like u never taste the one wey dey use you.

33 Likes

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

Your case pass me

Go and visit a love and sex therapist

My own no fit handle your own case

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by segtech68: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
tell your next boyfriend the reason you stopped loving your ex, and the need for him to give you time... simple

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by LINSAR: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

You're the hardest to bed....abeg rest jare
Like say konji no dey catch you. Or you think we don't know ladies enjoy sex more than we do.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

You're hard to bed yet you cant keep track of your body count who do you think is a mumu here...even your fellow females dey look you wan kind.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by abutujj: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op you are not alone oh.most girls this days portraits same trait e.g Jessica my ex
Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:
With all this hypocrisy talk,Ive concluded on the notion that Guy's are very cheap and it's very sad for y'all to think that at this present day u can use girls to count scores.
Advice, when u meet a girl,show her what u can offer, your great personality not sex.Abi is it only sex u have to offer?...Girls are wiser now...reversed pschology works...you might think you are playing but you are just getting played.Be a Gentleman...Try and be reserved...let us chase you...most women like to chase...don't sell the prize so cheaply.

I feel your pains.

What does a Nigerian girl have to offer other than sex?

What exactly can you offer a man apart from your over used pussy?

At the bolded, a man can only reserved himself if the girl is still a virgin and a virtuous woman, and probably has alot to offer him, of course that"s exactly when he can allow himself to be chased by women (virgins and virtuous woman) not an olosho and runz girl who fvcks random guys in her area just like you.

However, tell us what you have to offer a man apart from your over used pussy?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Upset700:

I laugh..you ladies are not logical enough to do reverse psychology..each time you attempt it you always shoot yourselves in the foot and make clowns of yourself...from this your write up what I can see is a lady who is promiscuous and ashamed of her body count that she cant keep track of which has damaged her ability to form relationships with guys and is still trying to paint guys as cheap instead of owning up to her shame..don't drag men into your mess...we are not affected by sex unlike females

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by GoodCane: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rayban25:

I laugh..you ladies are not logical enough to do reverse psychology..each time you attempt it you always shoot yourselves in the foot and make clowns of yourself...from this your write up what I can see is a lady who is promiscuous and ashamed of her body count that she cant keep track of which has damaged her ability to form relationships with guys and is still trying to paint guys as cheap instead of owning up to her shame..don't drag men into your mess...we are not affected by sex unlike females

You've said it all Comrade. I'm very sure she doesn't even know what reverse psychology Means. The olosho is probably not even ashamed of the fact that her pussy and body has been damaged beyond redemption.

Of course I don't expect her to be sensible. Olosho Dey get shame? Hell no, they don't.

Instead of telling herself that she's very cheap and loves dicks alot, werey is busy deceiving and counseling herself that men are cheap whereas na she cheap. She has absolutely nothing to offer those guys in a relationship apart from her overused pussy

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Upset700(f): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I feel your pains.

What does a Nigerian girl have to offer other than sex?

What exactly can you offer a man apart from your over used pussy?

At the bolded, a man can only reserved himself if the girl is still a virgin and a virtuous woman, and probably has alot to offer him, of course that"s exactly when he can allow himself to be chased by women (virgins and virtuous woman) not an olosho and runz girl who fvcks random guys in her area just like you.

However, tell us what you have to offer a man apart from your over used pussy?
Apart from your bad soft dick what else do you have to offer?
Absolutely nothing.
Tell this to girls that are broke and liabilities and are managing your your poor sized dick cus dey haven't seen better.
Not us that can feed you till your burst.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

What are you calling the mods for?

Comrade, this thing no deserve FP at all.

Other people need to bless her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.