Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! (17870 Views)

Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Homeboiy: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

Mods......abeg do the needful... It's urgent

stay off from anal fúcking

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by adisabarber(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
ajibolabd:
ha

Believe me, that is the only way to know where the bleeding is from
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by paix(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

You're seeking for remedy without knowing the cause. If I were you, I would seek to know the cause first, then the remedy.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
eddiebruk:
Whoever it is needs more fruit and water for easy bowel movement, the bleeding is most likely from a tear caused by stressing her bowel.

Absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Jabioro: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eat a full stem of fresh moringa leaves early morning,wash it down the throat with a glace of water..do it weekly.thanks me later

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Please there is no cause for alarm, drink lots of water, eat fruits like banana that will soften ur to my and make you shit soft
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Genniez(f): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please go to the health sector and search for pile treatment,I have a screen shot but it's not downloading.. She /he will be fine after adhering to necessary precautions
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Dreambeat: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Op,what the person most likely has is Anal fissure.Constipation with passage of hard stool is a risk factor for developing this condition.See a General Surgeon,assessment and management will be instituted accordingly
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
techgeek12:
Jeez that one is Jedi Jedi ooooo, when she will be eating too much sweet things won't close mouth, it is not constipation oo, agbo Jedi will do the needful, herbal is the surest, she will get better in 2-3 days
hahahaha.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by drajjay: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

drink lots of water, she should go the restroom when she feels like an not withhold it for too long.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by tallfish145(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Simple cure:buy a bottle of aporo(gbogbonise),pour 2 spoon into a glass with water.buy raw pap(akamu) and mix it with the aporo. drink 3 times aday 4 three days. during this period,do not eat rice or hard swallow. call me 4 proper naration-08034623136.thank me later
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Das77herbal: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Please there is no cause for alarm, drink lots of water, eat fruits like banana that will soften ur to my and make you shit soft

How does this cure the condition?
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
For painful excretion, she should take much water but for bloody stooling, she should report herself to the nearest general hospital and not be shy.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by bethyz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eat garden egg often it helps alot.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by yeman2012(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Aminubaba:
We no want, even animals no wantam
watin bring this one come here now..you and that goat no get sense..
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Taidi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oboi..e fit be symptoms of pile oo
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Mankosi: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eat cabbage and the blood will stop.
Slice the cabbage as if u want to use it for salad and put in a bowl then boil water and pour the hot water inside it and leeave for some minutes to kill germs(if there's any) then eat it. U will start seeing result within two or three days but don't stop just continue for like 2 or 3wks.
Thank me later.....

N.B. cabbage heals ulcer too.. a research was actually done on that and all the ulcer patients were healed after eating cabbage for some time. It's a fact!!
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please go do laboratory test first to know the root cause before medication.
Go see a physician.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Temidayo9(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just make sure you hydrate yourself always, and eat a lot of fiber.
In matter of weeks , you will have a normal bowel movement.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Sholaco: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please I will advise you to do hiv text angry sad
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by salford1: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Signs of hemorrhoids. You need to be eating lots of fibres and vegetables. Stay away from fufu and the likes.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Schuffeadv23: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Simple, buy Agbo Jedi. U have a concentration of jedijedi in your system. I don't know where you stay, I can recommend some herbs for u. Ask any Yoruba woman selling local herbs, she knows what to give u. Don't try using English medicine.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by KIDfurniture(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I experienced it myself.. i cured it with herb.. na too much sweet thing..
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Tonymario58: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Visit a hospital
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by salford1: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
andresia:
Piles.

Drink plenty of water to soften the stool. Eat enough fruits and vegetables as they contain fibre and aid easy bowel movement.

Keep away from sugary substances
I guess you meant carbohydrates.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Mankosi: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sholaco:
Please I will advise you to do hiv text angry sad
hmm some people sef
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Integrafamoo: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Eat lot of vegetables.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by greatID: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

pepper
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Redfruit(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Probably a case of anal fistula.....it can be treated with drugs or surgery depending on which works. See a General surgeon dear
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by zolajpower: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Constipation , take more and more water and desist from eating too much starchy food ,like bread , eba ,akpu but to mention a few . shocked
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by omoadeleye(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

She just stay away from sugary drinks and stuffs
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by moderatedguy: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just Go for Ruzu bitters it works magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. / Waist trainers and other body shapers at giveaway prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.