Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! (18253 Views)

Reasons For Painful Sex (dyspareunia) In Male And Female / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / The Best Solution For Painful Menstual Cycle And Good Vagina Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

Mods......abeg do the needful... It's urgent

That's just hemorrhoids now, you either eat stuff that made you waste extremely thick, ate too much sweet things or you sit in one place for several hours everyday.

Traditional medicine is the best, Costs only 200 naira per bottle, buy 1 or 2, half a bottle in the morning & evening before you sleep, it will disappear the next day

Fun fact hemorrhoids always comes back after 6 six months grin, so the other bottle is for taking a small sip when you feel like it's coming back, it will then disappear again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by techgeek12(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sholaco:
Please I will advise you to do hiv text angry sad

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Riduane: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
I used to have Blood in my stool too. I don't have problem passing out stool but it always come with lots of blood. At first I thought I had a terrible disease and then I was so scared till I went to the clinic, and then I was told how often I eat peppery foods. Daym I can eat pepper die especially those ones that are not well grinded. But with "AGunmu" And Agbo Jedi, coupled with distancing myself away from peppery foods, I feel better now.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by PrincessB1(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
adisabarber:

You will need to upload a picture of the stool. How red the blood is will determine where the bleeding is from. It could be anal fissure or hemorrhoids.
Oga shocked , is this your lab? grin
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
See a doctor
Possibilities include pile, diabetes, cancer or plain old constipation.

Tests will determine exactly what
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by drskyfly007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
See a General surgeon to rule out either Hemorrhoids or laceration/ anal tears from straining caused by constipation..See ASAP!
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by wagzyl: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Herbal medicine is the best cure. Rubbing pure native coconut oil (adin agbon in Yoruba language) also madly helps to relieve the pain.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sholaco:

Guy try get small sense na angry
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by abayskia(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
she don go sleep with yahoo yahoo boiz and dey don use ur friend destiny buy venza and 4matic benz....my opinion though
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
While informing her, you should also take the prescribed drug too. Who knows.....
Snitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Kenontop: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

Take some oranges. Or other fruits
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by IbnIbrahim: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Please find your way to the hospital right now.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Mcreloaded(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Stop alcohol and take tetracycline to stop the pain immediately.
It means her body rejects the alcohol intake
Thank me alter
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by knowhowk: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

. I am a Natural Therapist Wale ,You can find a Natural food /Plants/Fruit store ,ask for Bitter Gourd ( Botanical Name : Momordica Charantia ) Find Picture Attached buy like 500 naira own ,Wash and blend 3 pieces ,sieve the Juice and take 2 spoon morning and night before food ,Drink Lots of Water ,Avoid hard swallow like. EBA,Fufu ,take Antioxidant fruits like Cucumber ,Avoid too starchy food after 8 o'clock at night .Avoid Sugary things and soft drinks .Eat more fibre like Oats,raw cocoa Powder ,Wale www.gardennaturalshealth.com 08100459321

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Ladokun12(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
try, pilex it worked for me.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Leo44(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Recurrent passage of hard stools with blood stain calls for a great concern..causes could be from chronic constipation which causes a stretch in anal blood vessels and a leakage of blood along side faeces.it could also be from haemorrhoid.so it is ideal you see a medical doctor to take a good history from u and also examine you with requested investigations..on the interim you can use suppository anusol,some high fibre diet,drink plenty of water,and have a sitz bath and some good analgesic for pain.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by maze4u(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
guy I have similar problem but just for one week tell her to buy confirm agbo and success bitter.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Very simple....... Painful motion, could be as a result of constipation........ The blood could be trauma experienced, while passing the motion....

Solution - Drink enough fluids to ease the bowel passage......
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Cindy95(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is there any Little outgrowth in her butts? if yes, it may be rectal prolapse... when it gets severe, it becomes very painful with blood dripping and her ass will continually hurt her whether she is defeacating or not .
ask her, if that's her case, then I'll tell her what to take... Cos I use to be a victim (though.my own is not in the severe case)
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sholaco:

Carry ur wahala go o ..... Neck dey pain, u dey massage yansh ......

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Joyzuaz: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mankosi:
Eat cabbage and the blood will stop.
Slice the cabbage as if u want to use it for salad and put in a bowl then boil water and pour the hot water inside it and leeave for some minutes to kill germs(if there's any) then eat it. U will start seeing result within two or three days but don't stop just continue for like 2 or 3wks.
Thank me later.....

N.B. cabbage heals ulcer too.. a research was actually done on that and all the ulcer patients were healed after eating cabbage for some time. It's a fact!!
u can also eat one raw Irish potato with the skin,everyday if u can't eat it, u can blend with any fruit and drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Triangles1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Op take this millions dollar advice, no medicine to eradicate piles but there's three medicine, 1. Avoid sugary foods. 2. Eat more of fibers food. 3. Reduce your starch intake or add enough vegetables if she must take it. Do it for 5 month and you will surely see the difference.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by teacherbim(f): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Use original Jedi herb, go to local herbs seller in Lagos or any Yoruba herb seller and buy idontolo, madumaru with kafura Pele soak with water after 24hrs take quarter of a cup once a day. You'll forever be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by OdunetLbs: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
You don't need drugs. Just do the following:

1) Drink plenty of water. Just increase your water intake.

2) Ensure you pass feaces daily.

3) Avoid red meat as much as possible.

This has worked for a number of people. Also, these are very healthy habit that could extend your stay on mother earth.

Cheers.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Das77herbal:

How does this cure the condition?
She has pile and it will go naturally if she manages herself well. Water, baked beans, vegetables and fruits to make her feaces soft the blood will stop.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by tete7000(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Go see doctor, nairaland is not hospital
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by lympy: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

I hope you see this on time. Get that person tested for Ulcer. She may have chronic peptic ulcer
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Divay22(f): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
While informing her, you should also take the prescribed drug too. Who knows.....
grin grin
Savagery na your second name grin
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by jamjo: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Please just stop all the self-diagnosis, and go see a doctor to conduct a proper test to know what is wrong with you. There are many causes even your kidneys may be letting you down, please things like this are not what you take lightly.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cindy95:
Is there any Little outgrowth in her butts? if yes, it may be rectal prolapse... when it gets severe, it becomes very painful with blood dripping and her ass will continually hurt her whether she is defeacating or not .
ask her, if that's her case, then I'll tell her what to take... Cos I use to be a victim (though.my own is not in the severe case)

How extensive was ur prolapse?
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
jamjo:

Please just stop all the self-diagnosis, and go see a doctor to conduct a proper test to know what is wrong with you. There are many causes even your kidneys may be letting you down, please things like this are not what you take lightly.

Kidneys for number 2 again? Maybe she is trying to pass kidney beans.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / 10 Shocking Photos of The Most disgusting Human parasites / 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.