Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (15278 Views)

Help, I Need Pandoro Preparation Proceedures / Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by FREELANCERSAMM: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
0FUKs:

Don't purchase from this techgeek guy o. He is a fraudster

send him money to send the stuff to me, till today i haven't seen it, its better you go to the market yourself.

my piece of advice.

Cc venbobo
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Viserion: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timekeeper:

No, I work. I also came across this thread.... I just started using mine on Monday.... I almost sent techgeek12 money sef but i just gave it a try to search for myself and It was ready available. Near my street coz I stay near the market... I'm not that, I will get it for you, u pay me my money... Business
any difference since u started using it?
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Viserion:

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Jossyfine(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
techgeek12:

I schooled in ekiti then that's how I found out about it, although it works wonders, but don't use for a long time, after 1 weeks u will start noticing the effects, no side effect noted just that u go dey sleep longer at nites, maybe its only me anyways, but its effect can wash off in months depends on ur body structure, but yes I can get it for anyone who needs
it, but I don't think its much here

I need it too
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Stonesz: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
obonujoker:

Just pounded it now... will start using it tomorrow
So did it work, it almost a year now
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Stonesz: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timekeeper:
Note: my joy is to get what you need and you come n testify that I'm not a fraud... If I dupe anyone, pls kindly come here n report so that others wunt patronize me but if I didn't dupe u, pls come n tell people that I am not a fraudster..thanks
Did it works, can you prove it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stonesz:

Did it works, can you prove it.

grin
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Timekeeper: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Viserion:

If I told you it works, would u bliv me? But it works... I'm gonna create a post now
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Please where do you reside? I need it bro
Timekeeper:
Note: my joy is to get what you need and you come n testify that I'm not a fraud... If I dupe anyone, pls kindly come here n report so that others wunt patronize me but if I didn't dupe u, pls come n tell people that I am not a fraudster..thanks
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by princenonye: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pls am in Ph... I need it as well, were can I get it in ph?
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Achieverbb(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2020
A friend of mine have this PANDORO tree and the seed at the back of his house, I can get it for anybody living around Ile-Ife for free..... I can even snap the tree and upload the pics here

1 Like

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Kyle1194(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2020
Stonesz:
So did it work, it almost a year now
so boss has it worked for you?? it's more than a year now or did corona catch you ni??
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by princenonye: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Does it mean that people who gets this don't testify whether its working or not

Its awful.
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Freelane33(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
100 percent.

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Freelane33(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2020
The kigelia, or “sausage tree,” is a common sight in the Serengeti.
“Kigelia-Africana-Serengeti” by Bjørn Christian Tørrissen – Own work by uploader, http://bjornfree.com/galleries.html. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons – http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kigelia-Africana-Serengeti.JPG#mediaviewer/File:Kigelia-Africana-Serengeti.JPG

It may have a mouth-watering name, but don’t eat from the sausage tree (the popular name for the kigelia) unless you know what you’re doing!

Tall, with smooth grey bark and beautiful, bell-shaped flowers, the kigelia tree is often cultivated ornamentally, but Tanzanian tribes have long been putting the tree’s eponymous sausage-shaped fruits—as well as its leaves and bark—to all sorts of uses for generations.

Some of the myriad health problems treated with extracts from various parts of the tree include malaria, headaches, syphilis and other venereal diseases, rheumatism, inflamed spleen, ulcers, and gastro-intestinal issues (just to name a few). The fruit is known to have anti-microbial properties, and is thought to help with skin problems like eczema and psoriasis. It often even makes its way into high-end anti-aging and beauty products!

Kigelia Fruit

The heavy oblong fruits give the sausage tree its vernacular name.
“Kigelia-Africana-Fruit” by Bjørn Christian Tørrissen – Own work by uploader, http://bjornfree.com/galleries.html. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons – http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kigelia-Africana-Fruit.JPG#mediaviewer/File:Kigelia-Africana-Fruit.JPG

So why call it poison?

First off, one of the most popular ways to use the sausage tree’s fruits is in a traditional beer enjoyed by the Kikuyu people (get it?). Secondly, if you consume the tree’s fruits raw, they’re highly poisonous. So that one’s pretty literal.

(Which reminds us of one more “medicinal” property ascribed to the tree: it’s an extremely effective emetic.)

In order to make the fruits safe for beer brewing, they must first be sun-dried, then fermented with sugar cane juice for around 24 hours, then dried again, before finally being added to a large barrel of sugar cane juice, where they’ll ferment for around four days. The final beverage should taste sour, smell boozy, and hopefully not act as an immediate emetic (at least when consumed in moderation).

Besides being drunk, the beer is also commonly used as a soothing bath for children suffering from measles (whether “retains the fruit’s anti-inflammatory properties” makes a drink more or less appealing, of course, is a matter of personal preference).

Beyond potential poisonousness, and the very real chance of inebriation, there’s another good reason to be cautious of the sausage tree and its famous fruits: their size.

Dense and fibrous, the fruits can grow to over three feet in length, weighing upwards of 22 pounds. That’s a serious enough missile that even safari vehicles (a notoriously rugged lot) can take serious damage from the falling fruits.

So enjoy the lovely flowers and strange, sausage-like fruits of the kigelia tree…preferably from a safe distance.

Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jossyfine:

I need it too
what do you mean by "wash of" it becomes smaller again or what? Must I pound it in mortal? Can't I cut it to bits and shove it inside bottle n douse it with kainkain.
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

If I told you it works, would u bliv me? But it works... I'm gonna create a post now
any side effects.
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Christardor: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Achieverbb:
A friend of mine have this PANDORO tree and the seed at the back of his house, I can get it for anybody living around Ile-Ife for free..... I can even snap the tree and upload the pics here
Hello bro, I'm in ile ife...are you still in IFE?
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Dayet777(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
If you can come down to oro-ago in kwara state you will see as many as you want for free and thanks me later
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Mynet11(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Starboytwo:
This thing is very terrible... My didi was small before but now it is like snake... Don't over use it ooo, don't make the mistake I made... Now I'm looking for ways reduce my didi before I wound people pikin finish...

I fact I will throway the remaining one sef

Please can you help me get it?
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by DeGold2020: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm at ibadan the guy that said he can supply in large quantities my what's app no 07039000733. I need it pls
Re: I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. by Freelane33(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viserion:
who can help me get it to kaduna, I heard it works wonders on the d?ck is it true?..I'm willing to pay.
E no Dey work
No disturb yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / Does Being A Good Person Really Pay Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.