Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement (3897 Views)

I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick - Pretty Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pandoro itself enlarges a woman breast... Yes, you can ask anywhere to confirm anything about pandoro and the effect if it touches a woman breast... Naturally, in Yoruba land, they say "it's a taboo because when it touches the breast, it enlarges it.. ".

For Men: Just get a dry pandoro with ori amo (this is mostly supplied by Fulani people). Note Ori amo (cow shea) is very difficult from ori (Shea butter )... Some ori amo are diluted, not original bcox the seller mix it bcox of quantity....

Simply get Ori amo and pandoro to enlarge your dick...
Note that it has no side effects, dick cannot over grown... Using it, u will see changes on ur dick using the pandoro and I have had some people gave me their feedback.... It can be sent to any states in Nigeria and anywhere so far local and international courier works.....

Within lagos, I make delivery myself but outside lagos, I use local couriers.... For those outside Lagos u may have to pay little above those within Lagos for waybill.. This amount is not to small to get the best for your self... Msg me on whatspp through the number 081-6660-5471

For those that need Pandoro and ori amo, u may whatsapp Me.. And if you also need it grinded and mixed with ori amo(ready made), let me know.... Whatspp zero eight one triple six zero five four seven one..

Note: Incase anyone sent money and he wasn't given, pls let the person signify here with evidence.. Never has any one reported for being duped.... Even across the shores, none...

Akeens
https://www.nairaland.com/2730555/how-make-manhood-bigger-fatter/1

Re: Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Across the shores

(1) (Reply)

Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] / Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.