Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (368 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by olursolar23(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please I need a serious advice.
This happen last weekend my friend called, told me that his girl came over for the weekend then things got on going at night during the s@x make out the girlfriend was crying telling him she Loves him unconditional.. So this make him confused that he was asking her if anything was wrong.Or if she want to tell him anything. But she said no..
So he was asking what could be wrong. Pls I need a sincere advice. Thanks
Re: Romance by tripplephi: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
he may have BLOWN HER MIND FUSE during sex to a point that she had to CONFESS, orrrrr she is afraid of loosing him.

in either way... SHE IS ALREADY HIS WIFE... if he breaks her heart he should expect vengeance because HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.

olursolar23:
Please I need a serious advice.
This happen last weekend my friend called, told me that his girl came over for the weekend then things got on going at night during the s@x make out the girlfriend was crying telling him she Loves him unconditional.. So this make him confused that he was asking her if anything was wrong.Or if she want to tell him anything. But she said no..
So he was asking what could be wrong. Pls I need a sincere advice. Thanks
Re: Romance by JasonScoolari: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tell her to Furck the pretence. grin
She's furcking other dicks.
Re: Romance by olursolar23(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:
he may have BLOWN HER MIND FUSE during sex to a point that she had to CONFESS, orrrrr she is afraid of loosing him.

in either way... SHE IS ALREADY HIS WIFE... if he breaks her heart he should expect vengeance because HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.

He had plans starting a home with her already... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Romance by olursolar23(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Tell her to Furck the pretence. grin
She's furcking other dicks.
Do you think so.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With An Abusive Partner / Possible Reasons Why You’re Still Single And Struggling / See How You Can Make More Money By Becoming A Successful Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.