Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,517 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Deleted post. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted post. (1260 Views)

Deleted Post / Deleted post / Deleted post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted post. by Ismaxtr3(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Closed
Re: Deleted post. by Olalan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Are you sure she's loyal? Is the line always unavailable or switched off at those times you can't reach her?
BTW it could also be that you are too clingy always trying to monitor her every movements

1 Like

Re: Deleted post. by tripplephi: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
many things can be wrong

1) she does not TRUST any of her friends... because they may TAKE YOU FROM HER

2) HER SO CALLED FRIENDS ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT SHE IS UP TO and may NOT cover for her

3) it would give her a bad name among her friends because they would feel she doesn't know how to treat her man right and keep him

4) she feels it would bring in THIRD PARTY into the relationship.

5) she is already with someone else and just managing you and all her friends know but pity you.

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED.

Ismaxtr3:
My girlfrnd wants me to stop calling her friends whenever I'm unable to reach her nos. Please what can be wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted post. by chiommy123(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
What kind of satanic call is that? Why her friends or you're interested in them too

1 Like

Re: Deleted post. by lalanice(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
what are they "helping" you for? why would you be calling her friends unless she was dying and they are the only ones that have the medicine. angry
cheat in the making, why do you even have their number

3 Likes

Re: Deleted post. by Biglittlelois(f): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why the hell would you have her friends number in the first instance if you cant reach her cant you wait till she gets in touch with you, some men and their insecurities sha smh!!!
Re: Deleted post. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why the fvck would you be calling her friends? Izzit a life and death sontin? If you can't reach her, send her a message. When her she receives the message, she would act on it.

Haba, give her a breather, you wan choke her life? Some ladies need to breathe too and have some me-space
Re: Deleted post. by Learnstuffs: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Trust issues
Re: Deleted post. by Justbeingreal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Haba make Una sorry for the op see attack..

The first question should be how long was her line unavailable. How long?

The answer will determine the comments.
Re: Deleted post. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
How about calling her mummy instead of her friends. Just saying
Re: Deleted post. by MissRaine69(f): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Are you one of those guys who calls 22 times in 22 seconds.....and when you pick up it is a “what are you up to?” Sort of conversation?
You need to stop calling her friends as that would really annoy me too and get a hobby.
Re: Deleted post. by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
namaraNM:
How about calling her mummy instead of her friends. Just saying
I would kill him if he did that! Kill him dead!
Re: Deleted post. by Apina(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
How often do you call her? Since she doesn't like you talking to her friends, stop.
Re: Deleted post. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ismaxtr3:
My girlfrnd wants me to stop calling her friends whenever I'm unable to reach her nos. Please what can be wrong?

U shouldn't be calling her friends, except @ critical times.
Re: Deleted post. by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of satanic call is that? Why her friends or you're interested in them too
sometime I will calm my girlfriend from morning to evening, she won't pick, online yo later realize that she's online on Whatsapp.. and her usual excuse is, she's busy. I only call her friends to get through to her
Re: Deleted post. by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
chilisauce:
Why the fvck would you be calling her friends? Izzit a life and death sontin? If you can't reach her, send her a message. When her she receives the message, she would act on it.

Haba, give her a breather, you wan choke her life? Some ladies need to breathe too and have some me-space
even if I text her, she wont bother to reply or call back
Re: Deleted post. by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Why the hell would you have her friends number in the first instance if you cant reach her cant you wait till she gets in touch with you, some men and their insecurities sha smh!!!
pls can u pm me on Whatsapp,let's talk.. 07034908783

(1) (Reply)

Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? / Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl / If U Are Given An Opportunity To Ban Just 1 Thing In Nig, What'd That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.