Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? (1263 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / Why Are Arab Girls So Bitchy? / Why Are Delta State Girls So Bitchy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by Ilamina(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2019

No wonder other races stick to their kind

White women will show you that, you should learn how to appreciate your kind and culture

And tell you that white is not perfect

They are so horrible
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by nichoblaze(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stop putting money in your mouth take a look at this video I stumbled upon on Facebook ......Lol female stripper caught masturbating with bundles of N1000 notes http://vadan.org/47968//27tNR/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4355942&i=4355942
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Every race has mean and bitchy women but the whites don't even come close to blacks and Latinos.
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by MJBOLT: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
tell us the truth,one white b!tch stole your BF

Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by amaniro: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
This lady is suffering from cerebrum mishap.
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by okwabayi(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Since you love trolling by asking stupid questions I will link some you can use in future.

1.If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?

2. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?

3. Why is an alarm clock going “off” when it actually turns on?

4. Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?

5. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

6. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

7. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

8. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

Source: https://chartcons.com/110-really-stupid-questions/
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by Ilamina(f): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Earthbound:
Every race has mean and bitchy women but the whites don't even come close to blacks and Latinos.

Naa. White women are the worst

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by smithonepa(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hi @okwabay,
I truly agreed with your quotes. these quotes are amazing though I read such type of quotes from a website in which they describing about the relationship of the couple. I am asking about this website https://triviaquestions4u.com/couple-trivia-questions
Re: Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic / Long Distance Relationship! E Possible? / Ladies, Check Out The Good News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.