Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl (1268 Views)

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by SmartMen: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
I was going through my feed when I saw this

Charles all I pray is that you find rest with God.suicide is a sin!
U didn't think of any one before u took your own life,but I see your death as a ministry and I won't fail to talk about it,so many people loved nd believed in you but you loved no one,even the so called woman u died for you didn't love her because if you did you wouldn't die because of her ��You promised to come back and stay with us after graduation but why did you leave this way?��Even when your mum called ystaday morning,I thought it wasn't too serious!

Charles!How could you kill yourself because of a woman??You didn't fulfill your dreams and aspirations ��You were such a nice person but God knows best ��We will miss you dearly Chucks Brown Paul..
But I ask were is the love of God in all this?

Well it has happened,
But there are thousands of youth that will do this same thing if we don't stop them, we r in the last days,
Charles may have been suffering from alot of things,it's clear that he thought himself alone in this word before doin this.. Reasons is what I don't knw, it may be depression,love or the devil like many will say,all the same death is death but Charles died prematured,mind u Charles was a drumer,music director winners chapel...
Above all show love to everyone around u don't leave a relationship harshly,get to know your friend and when they need to talk to someone save a soul by listening to people nd be a solution to most cases
Let love rule nd continue
RIP Chuks Brown

source: https://web.facebook.com/irene.amby.9/posts/2122965304454630

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by SmartMen: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
I want to take out time to speak to the your men out there. Never ever in your life kill yourself because of a woman. Life goes on without you if you do. Your parents and siblings will cry for a while and move on with life. It is outright foolishness to try to so.

This girl in question will move on and get forked by another guy who will marry her. in the end, u loss.

Let me tell you how you treat such shiiits. You forking man up and be man. ONLY SISSIES kill themselves cos of girl... REAL MEN DON'T. I look at the guy's pic several times and look at the girl in question and all i could see is weak soul or how do you justify a handsome dude putting up with ugly thing as a girlfriend. the girl is forking ugly...

Damn, i am pissed as hell. so pissed. If only these guy had a bit of confidence, he would have know he can get another girl far more prettier than this.

Why would a brother kill himself cos of a girl... I could understand. I was once there and what corrected my senses is same thing i wrote up there... a voice whispered to me that if i died, she will move on and get forked by some rods and she will move on. In a flash I could imagine/picture she is riding his cocck and calling his name to go harder... complete forgotten about me as if I never existed...

There and then I made a point that I would come out strong... and I did. The bitch saw me grow and last we spoke she turned out so bitter. That is how you treat their fork ups.

damn bro... u didn't have to do this... cry cry cry

if you are a guy and you reading this, a girl is taking you for granted and you feel you can't get any better, feel free to send me a PM, I will drill some senses in to you and you ditch that bitch in no time. I have done it many times for nairalanders I met on here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
If he killed himself for the dick head I'm seeing in that picture, the dude must have been battling with some inferiority complex.

A man who has never been messed up by a woman is considered as an infant in the game of love. And that's knowing how to deal with the situation and move on, is what makes a man

If you're dating foreign girls, I can't give kudos to you until you date our so called 9ja girls. It's either you date a slay queen, feminist, rebellious lady, or an unrepentant gold digger

The dude actually found himself in the hand of one those I mentioned above and it's a pity it cost him his life
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by SmartMen: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
tosyne2much:
If he killed himself for the dick head I'm seeing in that picture, the dude must have been battling with some inferiority complex.

A man who has never been messed up by a woman is considered as an infant in the game of love. And knowing how to deal with the situation and move on, is what makes a man

Bros, you got it right. There is a way Nigerian girls treat you that makes you loss your self esteem especially if you are in experience.

That babe too ugly na. Chai, my God!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by abdeiz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
This has gone beyond just making money. money is superficial. it can come and go. Guys need to learn how to base their I esteem on good values that makes such phirric mundanities trivial.

On top woman...an amen to our lineage never to suffer from such curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by tolanibae(f): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
abdeiz:
This has gone beyond just making money. money is superficial. it can come and go. Guys need to learn how to base their I esteem on good values that makes such phirric mundanities trivial.

On top woman...an amen to our lineage never to suffer from such curse.

Which money?
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by abdeiz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
tolanibae:

Which money?
Ask me again

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by MJBOLT: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
how some guys kill themselves over ugly girls is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by Zombicmodz: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

Girls of such description carry a kind of spirit designed to key into the spirit of a certain kind of guy. If it hooks you, you're hooked until someone or something to unhooks you.
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by tolanibae(f): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
abdeiz:

Ask me again

Eh ya! Sorry ehn!
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by Seandisputed(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
This guy is too handsome to die because of this girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by Abcruz(m): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2019
A man who falls from a skyscraper may survive, but who will rescue the one who falls in the deceptive illusion called "love"?

When the devil wishes to take away your peace he gives you a girlfriend.

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Lady Shares Story Of A Guy That Killed Himself Because Of A Girl by SmartMen: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
He is probably inexperience and a starter in the game hence the result. I can bet he does not know how ugly the girl is cos he has not opened himself up...

(1) (Reply)

My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me / Don't What's On This Girl Mind / Ladies, Check Out The Good News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.